Would you rather?

DeletedUser

Don't know either one.

Vampire or zombie?
(don't know if this was asked or not)

DeletedUser

Both a zompire:p,
Someone who can not stand up for themselves and is bullied because of this or someone who is so arrogant they are hated and don't have friends?

DeletedUser

the second i guess.

a person who is smart, but acts stupid for fun, or a person who acts smart all the time?

DeletedUser

The first option, Would you rather be a person who everyone thinks is mean but is really nice or a person who everyone thinks is nice but is really mean.

DeletedUser

Does Squidward count?

Would you rather never be able to leave your house or never able to go into any sort of shelter and always be outside?

DeletedUser

answer the question above you.

who in the world would pick eternal torture?

eternally torture nickry, or eternally torture hitler?

DeletedUser

chalna is being tortured by your not answering the question.

DeletedUser

atleast you answered the question.

would you rather be forced to eat a live persons arm? or enjoy it and do if for teh lulz?

DeletedUser

Neither I would make cheater do it instead
Would you rather stab yourself to death with a pencil for eternity without dying or fall down an endless flight of stairs or have Nickry in control of you?(this option does not apply to Nickry)

DeletedUser

to death without dying?????
stairs probly

have nickry in control of you, or have aliens run tests on you forever?

DeletedUser18366

I'd have Nickry in control of me.

Would you rather have to swap your body with a 3 year old or have someone else in control of your body and only be able to watch and talk to them?

DeletedUser

I'd have Nickry in control of me.

Would you rather have to swap your body with a 3 year old or have someone else in control of your body and only be able to watch and talk to them?
The first option because the body would eventually grow up
Would you rather eat a cookie or a biscuit?