wow a

DeletedUser5859

I am very excited about this world.. what excites me most?

After looking over the pre-mades i can only help but to wonder where aicy is going... has no one else noticed that he is a member of every alliance? or am i missing a joke cause i dont get on the main forums much?

I am also excited just to get back in the groove of things.. I last played regularly in delta where i was in the top.. I joined black and it was the best decision I have ever made in this game.. id really like to join an alliance similar to that.. and maybe try to pull pat out of retirement with me when i decide on where im going!

I am excited to see what top players join and what disputes break out (since so much went down in real life i feel like i dunno any of the top players or anything anymore though..) With these settings im guessing most top players SHOULD join.. It seems from looking at the forums the pv and nem are the top two alliances to beat.. and they both sound like they are shooting to be elite I will just have to replace smash bros and black with them two and ill be in the old delta!

what is everyone most excited for?

DeletedUser345

yep, Shine have got him down had him down as a replacement should pv not come to the world. I need to remove him from our list...

DeletedUser5859

let the wars break out before we get on the field! look what aicy did! he is going to win AGAIN in def. bp!

DeletedUser

Uh no wars yet... except for CoS and ELITE SPARTAN WARRIORS.

DeletedUser

well, for one, im exited to be top one in my ocean and having a 175 point city, isnt every one else? :p

-WLmkd (D)

DeletedUser5859

lol wow sounds like one for the record books! the war heard round the world! 2 alliances that everyone has already mocked on the forums battling it out! This had better get all kinds of news!

DeletedUser

I saw aicy on nonoba a chat room he said he gave up on it cuz he doesn't spend time with his friends and this game is addictive. AICY IF YOU READING THIS IT'S ME FROM NONOBA "GOD IS NOT REAL"
:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::

DeletedUser

ESW hasn't been ridiculed by anyone other than CoS players...

No Rsanders I think it's for real (confuzzled)

DeletedUser5859

and yea i like starting with a 175 point city it is fun starting with nothing.. and growing.. first u see ur number 1 on the island.. then in the ocean... i was number 1 on delta for a lil while.. buuuut it was in cp.. soooo not REALLY number 1... i could not compete with pat..