Wow! How Xi has changed...

DeletedUser

PV has as many inactives as anyone else. They are now a collection of turncoats from many places...
He who must not be named is History his predictions and trash-talk came to naught.

Pythie, even Soc-Puppet are no more.

Sad, really.

I'm thinking Xi has become the victim of "The Next new shiny thing".

Most of the Kewlkidz have left the building.

But us boring wee Newbs are the old folk, now... survived quite well, actually. :cool:

DeletedUser

Is that you Gloria ?

First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
without you by my side
But I spent so many nights
thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on
and so you're back
from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed my stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive

It took all the strength I had
not to fall apart
kept trying hard to mend
the pieces of my broken heart
and I spent oh so many nights
just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
Now I hold my head up high
and you see me
somebody new
I'm not that chained up little person
still in love with you
and so you felt like dropping in
and just expect me to be free
now I'm saving all my loving
for someone who's loving me

Jimi, you didn't "survive", we let you live! :p

DeletedUser

That's bull, and you know it. Opinions are like organs of the nether reaches... we all have them, eh?

I expected better from you - but hey...

Do your worst, hands.

Rim me quickly, please... I'm dying of ennui.

DeletedUser8969

i must say you are one of my favorite writers of fiction.

when are you going to join another alliance? there are still some active alliances left you can run into the ground. it would be a shame to ruin your perfect record of futility.

Milos21

Phrourach
We are far better than any alliance you have ruined even if play with half of our brain:
16jea8p.jpg

DeletedUser12667

Why on earth would we want to rim you jimmy? You give us such easy bp:p Please attack me often:D

n51w1g.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, at least soc-puppet has been there from the start, and not baled out of another alliance...

Like I said... rim me, please.

Last time you guys had your act together enough to try, it cost you...

Now, if you're as good as you SAY you are, it should take a day. I've conveniently expended the majority of my troops. Where's Toriah, Pythie and a few others who actually had some Class?

Yeah, I even used a few biremes, hilop. thought I'd give your braying hordes a freebie. :p

DeletedUser12667

Well, at least soc-puppet has been there from the start, and not baled out of another alliance...

Now, if you're as good as you SAY you are, it should take a day. I've conveniently expended the majority of my troops. Where's Toriah, Pythie and a few others who actually had some Class?

Yeah, I even used a few biremes, hilop. thought I'd give your braying hordes a freebie. :p

Bailed? Seems you have done the same lol:D

Dude if you are soooo keen on being rimmed why not just quit? If you want us to worry with you you need to work on being a threat to us.

I could go on and on with you, but I have better things to do with my time. So as I said before, feel free to attack me all you want. With troops in game is my preference, not with words on the externals like you normally do:eek:

DeletedUser

Hahaha Jimi, gotta love your smack talk!!
Meh I kinda got bored of Grepo so I'm kinda simming atm. I've got 7 free slots but I cba trying to time an attack on anyone!

DeletedUser

Thanks, T.

I bailed last night... tired of it, too. As you know, mate - It's just NOT been fun for me since July. I stayed at least a month too long, really.

But, in response to the naysayers, I ended up with 9000 ABP gained in my last day. Not bad for an old f@rt, eh?

The Snake WILL win, for sure - despite their arrogance, they're the only Alliance committed to WINNING.

Apologies to patriott... you're trying, but unless your troops are prepared to stay the course for at LEAST six months... then it'll be just more of the same.

If anyone's in Athens, stop by, and have a cup of coffee. :cool:

DeletedUser

Come on Lets be honest. PV is on the decline and are not the powerhouse that they once were. Still the Best in Xi dont get me wrong, but as we have seen in the past month or so they arent the same PV. They have lost a lot of players and it looks like they have another 7-8 that are inactive as we speak. They have lost a lot of cities in O54 due to inactive players. Only time will tell if they can keep their core oceans, i wouldnt bet on it though! ;)
Arodeus

DeletedUser8969

we don't have any more inactives than anyone else does. your alliance included. i've seen a lot of folks jump off to go play the athens server, simming, or into VM.

i wouldn't worry too much about PV, once we've dealt with the inactives the fun starts again.:)

DeletedUser

The difference between everyone elses inactive and your inactive or players leaving they are in your core Oceans. And if you lose a few of those cities well you just lost ground in that ocean. And looks like you guys lost another city today. But like i said time will tell. Time to turtle up Socrates!!! j/k I know thats not happening. Hey you have a spot with us anytime you want Mate!!!

DeletedUser

Turtle? whose turtling? lol i think thats the rim alliances :D

DeletedUser

Rim Alliance? who are they... the alliances that are slowing eating away at your core oceans. TC move north i would love to show how i turtle!!!