Pnp wow Im_blaze comes clean

• Thread starter DeletedUser49308
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Your game is only recruiting, cuddling, attacking the weaks, and simming. You have not yet won the WW but you lost the war with HM miserably.

Lost a war?Are u sure?Ok.I dont want to tell me our playing,even lion's attacks the weaks if i remember well.And no one isnt saying that CS is going to WINN.I will never say it,HM will winn for sure,i am 100% sure of it (that Chilli dreams about that ;) .. )

DeletedUser

Ok i put on my glasses Andrin but we all know whos better at grammer. Btw what are we supose to talk about, how depressed u are and cant accept a joke.

A joke is a joke,and if your's is a joke than i barely believe it,but i am thinking how should suppose to be mine.?I dont care the grammer,the english is my 3rth language so i feel good enough with myself.So i can ask that you to,thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jeremy is the man. He dares to speak the truth. He didnt like your game and he quit. What's wrong with him? He didnt even join us or pass us any information. Yet you still blame him as a spy or traitor. How poor soul you are.

Our game?Of CS?
Actually doubt any from CS has put a name beside him.All I know is about a skype chat where your fellow Chill asked him to be a rat;)
Don't make me publish it;)

DeletedUser

Lost a war?Are u sure?Ok.I dont want to tell me our playing,even lion's attacks the weaks if i remember well.And no one isnt saying that CS is going to WINN.I will never say it,HM will winn for sure,i am 100% sure of it (that Chilli dreams about that ;) .. )

When i purposely spelled your name wrong after what you said i considered that as a form of joking.

DeletedUser23413

Our game?Of CS?
Actually doubt any from CS has put a name beside him.All I know is about a skype chat where your fellow Chill asked him to be a rat;)
Don't make me publish it;)

Oh well, your co founder Praehelios has just tried to get service of a player of us who played in Ialysos with him. Why don't you mention that?
Jeremy had his decision to change side because he didn't like it in Alpha. Its no different from when Raivo jumped from our side to yours.
You are the one with double standard here, my friend.

Ranga1

Strategos
Your game is only recruiting, cuddling, attacking the weaks, and simming. You have not yet won the WW but you lost the war with HM miserably.

So if we're cuddling and simming what do you call what you guys are doing? You have more pacts/allies than us but it's us that are simming? Care to explain that logic? Sounds like DimLogic is back again :D

DeletedUser23413

You guys ruined the game with that style. We just adapted. We all have our own independent goals and strategy. We do not call ourself "family" (seriously families in a war game, make me sick). We dont have a kaiser who send 30 MMs a day to all 1000 members.
We are a temporary coalition of independent alliances. You are a super mega MRA.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol so we do it and it's a super mega MRA, but you do it and it's a temporary coalition of alliances? Sure that seems legit.

If you need to use those double standards in a virtual world to make yourself feel better id hate to think how you thought about RL stuff.

Go to war with the rest of the world then you can call yourself a fighter

DeletedUser23413

No need to question about my RL. I am living better than most of Grepo players on myself :cool:

Please recall: I only said you lost the duel war with HM, nowhere I mentioned we are fighters. Only you guys called yourself a legendary alliance or whatever similar.

Ranga1

Strategos
No need to question about my RL. I am living better than most of Grepo players on myself :cool:

Please recall: I only said you lost the duel war with HM, nowhere I mentioned we are fighters. Only you guys called yourself a legendary alliance or whatever similar.

Yes your right, i shouldnt bring your RL into it, keep living on yourself :D

But no need to lie, do you lie to your team mates/pacts/allies too?

Lie 1:
nowhere I mentioned we are fighters.
We sail 40 hours to Ocean 65 just to get attacked from you while you run away from your own water (well, the Black List's own water, to be correct). That's the difference between a fighting alliance and a cuddling alliance ((C) Mungus)

Lie 2:
Only you guys called yourself a legendary alliance or whatever similar.

We never called ourselves a legendary alliance, blatant lie (unless you proove we did say that of course)

So your new name is Leolis the Liar?

DeletedUser

^^ Well yeah, but we knew that already :p

This won't stop him. Look here he comes again to tell some more :D

DeletedUser

You guys ruined the game with that style. We just adapted. We all have our own independent goals and strategy. We do not call ourself "family" (seriously families in a war game, make me sick). We dont have a kaiser who send 30 MMs a day to all 1000 members.
We are a temporary coalition of independent alliances. You are a super mega MRA.

Hates Coming style of play o having a few alliances working together

Copies that style on an even bigger scale and tries to justify it, by saying it is a completely different thing

If you hate it so much, WORK ON YOUR OWN
if Alpha and LOS are so easy to beat, like you have repeatedly said we are
work on your own
delete all your shared forums, hell all stay at war with the same people fluff vs CS, barbs vs Alpha etc etc but stop criticizing the coming play style, and then doing the exact same thing
you either hate it or you play it, cannot be the same thing

Infact when you look at it, We have 4 'families' (just because you hate it) LOS, Coming, Alpha, and GnR = 4
you have Holy, nutters, barbs, OS, Army, Mongols = 6

AND guess what, you are spinning your web around more alliances, just look at Holy in the west 'cuddling' Independant and getting them to send support

WE are not the CUDDLERS and MRA,
YOU my dear sir are

DeletedUser

stop criticizing the coming play style, and then doing the exact same thing
you either hate it or you play it, cannot be the same thing

Of course you can play it and hate it, its called necessity

Being part of a coalition isnt copying their style of play its just fighting fire with fire. Im sure nobody enjoys having as many greens as reds but once somebody sets the world up by organizing a coalition of 1K players what do you expect the response to be?

DeletedUser

Of course you can play it and hate it, its called necessity

Being part of a coalition isnt copying their style of play its just fighting fire with fire. Im sure nobody enjoys having as many greens as reds but once somebody sets the world up by organizing a coalition of 1K players what do you expect the response to be?

Does fighting fire with fire put out the fire?? nope it just makes the fire bigger
And that's exactly what you have done
you saw a 'problem' of coalitions of alliances, you decided to fight it with same tactic, but have only made it a hell of a lot worse in the process

Instead of only 4 alliances, and their respective sub alliances, in a coalition, now the whole world is in one, a fantastic result i'm sure for all these players who 'hate' coalitions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone (fluffs, barbs, Holy etc) says the server is terrible, because of the coalitions
because of the 'cuddling'
maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong
but what they have done is taken something that is bad, the coalitions, and made it a hell of a lot worse
if the server is because of the team ups, they have only made it worse by making one themselves

When comings do it, they are 'cuddlers' 'simmers' 'using as shields'
Yet when fluff do it, it is for 'justice' a 'temp coalition of alliances' 'fighting alliances' teaming up

you are all blind to the fact that any insult you have thrust at comings, applies directly to yourselves

mats25

Phrourach
hmmm...as much i know,the grepolis is STRATEGY game...or am i playing anrgy birds???
as long it is strategy game ,it is useless to cry about some coalition or pacts/naps or friendships...uhuhh...someone need to found the way to ROLE game to feel good and knows he is individual winner or player...

DeletedUser

I think the server has been great, its one of the more interesting ones in a while and massive coalitions are what you expect on every fast revolt server now. Like it or loath it.

In my opinion what Holy/Fluff/Barb etc has set up is no better or worse then the 1K CS coalition, it is simply a response. This isnt the first server alliances have to work together to compete against CS style tactics but it definitely is one of the better challenges. I think one of the biggest impacts on the server was the fall of Black List because that definitely wasnt part of Comings plan ;)

DeletedUser39822

Everyone (fluffs, barbs, Holy etc) says the server is terrible, because of the coalitions
because of the 'cuddling'

Actually, I have correspondence from the other side (Comings, Legion, Alpha) that says the exact same thing, this server is terrible. I don't think anyone in the Holy/Fluff/Barb group looks at ourselves as righteous and on the side of justice while painting everything else evil. That is your perception. I would prefer to fight in a 50 member alliance with one pact at the most.....that was our plan starting this world and we held to it for quite some time but unfortunately the ridiculous diplomacy of Sinope forced us to play the same type of game as the first coalition. None of us wanted to play like this and still don't.