Wow Oh Wow, this server is horrible... WTB new server!!!

DeletedUser

I find this war kinda of a joke...

KOTOR has been battling LEGION I and II for some time now, non of KOTOR's allies joined cause to be honest THEY ARE ALL SCARED.

Now KOTOR has LEGION so pissed they recruited Athenian Elite, Imortal LEGION and Knights of Ni (now LEGION IV) into the war.

So it's 4,5 alliances vs 1 and they still can't take us out... so much for the *ELITE* they claim to be.

O and to stop others from pointing out... yes KOTOR has a few other alliances 2,3,4 but they are in other oceans and too far away to help.

I'm not complaining or whining, i find the action fun and although i have no doubt LEGION will in the end win, i'm just disapointed that they need extra help in taking out an "MRA" such as ourselves.

DeletedUser

Thats the thing with MRAs and large elite alliances. Like you already said, most are too far away to help. If you look at a map, KOTOR are likely to be the more concentrated of the two alliances. Really you have more cities, or just as many, in striking range as we do.

As for "recruiting other alliances" ive seen no word of these actions. Maybe alliances just smell blood in the water and know when to take advantage when the time arises. This wars been made fairly public now, and the fact that kotor is slipping especially (as you just admitted). I know if I was a small alliance, I would rather try to get Kotor cities now while their busy rather than wait and be surrounded by Legion.

@luke: dont you mean "im not allowed back in that alliance, after I asked and was rejected"

DeletedUser

Well of course i'm admitting that KOTOR is slipping, it's due too the fact that we are now battling not 1, not 2 but 4-5 alliances on our own. Considering that fact i'm rather amazed how things are going and it's my personal belief that if we were fighting ONLY LEGION I and II it would only be a stalemate.

Now as for your recruiting comment perhaps this will enlighten you...

This was an attempt by LEGION in stealing our member when they finally figured out that we are a much bigger bite then they can chew in the end. And yes they have succeeded in this tactic already once or twice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's just pathetic,

A so called "Elite" alliance like Legion/Legion2 requiring more top alliances to fight an alliance 2-4 times smaller than it's size.

Just like what I've said before, Legion does not enjoy a challenging fight, what do you expect from an alliance that gained power through mergers instead of conquest?

Magikarp stop being delusional and just admit that your alliance isn't as elite as you thought, and you're just part of a pathetic attempt to kill the server to satisfy the epeens of a select few people.

DeletedUser

Totally pathetic... those damn LEGIONnaires are like a disease.

They're like.... like a LEGIONnaires disease infecting the whole Iotian server... driving the server's player-sputum out in huge hacking-green phlegm balls.

I just hope the select few's epeens are satisfied by this pathetic bully action...

Yep... Nothing worse than an unsatisfied epeen.

DeletedUser

Totally pathetic... those damn LEGIONnaires are like a disease.

They're like.... like a LEGIONnaires disease infecting the whole Iotian server... driving the server's player-sputum out in huge hacking-green phlegm balls.

I just hope the select few's epeens are satisfied by this pathetic bully action...

Yep... Nothing worse than an unsatisfied epeen.

Ha

Always count on rooster to brighten the day!

Even though he himself is a LEGIONnaire :p

Respect

DeletedUser

lol I personally cant wait till something is done on these smaller alliance worlds where having 3-4 sub alliances mixed in to create 1 huge alliance is cut and sealed. the alliances were made smaller to add more even ranks and yet people it seems are more scared to run on thier own two feet in a smaller alliance as is intended by the devs. For those of you that belong to mra 1, mra 2, mra 3.. shame on you :p

Though this proves who is willing to step up to the plate and who tries to hide behind other players... sad.. *shakes head*

DeletedUser

Just like what I've said before, Legion does not enjoy a challenging fight, what do you expect from an alliance that gained power through mergers instead of conquest?

Im confused...we didnt gain power through conquest, when we have BY FAR the most conquest in this world?

Please dont talk about a fight when youve done nothing in this world. Your 9k battle points make me realize youre the outsider looking in on this war

DeletedUser

My 9k battle points is actually more than a lot the members in your alliance.

Considering I started over a month after you guys... that's pretty good...

Actually man, you're right, I suck horribly, I should have just built libraries and theaters in all my cities like that dr.x dude in your alliance and become pro like that.

DeletedUser

I should have just built libraries and theaters in all my cities like that dr.x dude in your alliance and become pro like that.

I built a water theme park in one of my cities... The Styx & Slide.

Its an exciting vacation destination for the whole family!!!

Discount tickets available to alliance members and their lackeys.

DeletedUser

I have a ice cream shop and hair stylist and I have the Olympic games in my cities
GOOD Atheletes but without the cheap gold

DeletedUser

SWEET!

Nice job Princess and LH... You understand that all our cities NEED entertainment.

In our quest for war and glory, we should never ever forget the poor peasants and faithful soldiers who work so hard to support our empires...

Except of course, as we all know... for the crazy little wheelbarrow guy who does nothing but run around in circles.

No ice cream... no pie.... and no boogie nights for that twit.

DeletedUser

haha rooster! that crazy guy is very odd.. he must get bored, i think he needs a night out in the disco! lol

DeletedUser

Iota is really boring now.

I am going to try and ruin the server tomorrow in my own way.

DeletedUser

actually would be quite fun doing something random.. maybe for halloween lol

though not to ruin the world.. to have some fun :)