Wow

DeletedUser

Have I lost my sight!

6eora1.jpg

DeletedUser

Omg why are you all so jealous about our little MRA, yep MRA with such average which clearly is something for me!
And stop making excuses with texts like "They are probably pointwores", to me word pointwore have lost its meaning in Grepolis long time ago!

stop spamming these forums with this. Avergae is irrelevant at this point. wait for BP and conquest. ~owen66. (oh, at least i sign my rep)

What else should I wait ?When there will start growing hairs at your ...

Emm check my profile smarty ones!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my time playing I learned something about some players on grepo... And it's sometimes no matter how directly you give an order, they can, and will, still ignore it.

DeletedUser

^^ lol. def back that one -Leo-. But then isn't it just funny how the same guys who didnt follow directions are always running back asking for some type of help...hmmmm I wonder why :cool:

DeletedUser

It's fun to watch them plead for help, then deny them and observe how a pro meat shield works :p lol

DeletedUser

lol. I just dangle them out there like a worm on a hook and wait for the shark to come a nearly swallow them until i snatch them back...after a scare like that, they'll be sure to be THE FIRST to follow your orders..a loyal soldier in the making.

DeletedUser

cba to reform them on the spot, meat shields are more easy/amusing to do in by book of grepo :) and besides a few trips to the rim will eventually reform them :D

DeletedUser

Indeed. I can appreciate a fellow disciplinarian, a true leader. Warms my soul :D