Wreck a Wish

DeletedUser

they do ..........................people all over the world start spamming your house

i wish for the best superpowers

DeletedUser

you get them, conductivity and water walking... you try walking on water and are struck down by lightning.

I wish Aicy would explode

DeletedUser2413

Granted... but then you are picking little-itty-bits 'o' Aicy outta your hair for weeks!

I wish I was a magician!

DeletedUser

you get to ba a magician, but instead of a bunny out of a hat you summon millions of locusts.
I wish for waffles! LOTS AND LOTS OF WAFFLES!

DeletedUser2413

You do get ## waffles ##, yes! Oh, yes.... The most amazing Belgian Waffles made by a french chef:confused:, served for breakfast in bed... with strawberries, and whipped cream, and syrup! :D Except due to the blunder of some un-named conjurer a horde of locusts have eaten all of the sugar cane.... so your syrup is made from LOCUSTS! Eeewwww! :p

I wish for... oh uh...... *nothing to be heard but the grinding of gears*...... I know! (wowza! would you believe I forgot while writing that, I forgot such an amazing wish! oh.... I better say it before I forget again!) I WISH..... That it would rain SKITTLES from the sky.... like it does in the commercials! :D nobody can mess with Skittles!

DeletedUser

It starts raining skittles, and you accidentally look up and are blinded by the falling skittles. After which you walk into the street unable to see a Mack Truck that is speeding towards you. It strikes you and you are now in the hospital only able to eat through a straw. Now there are billions of free skittles and you are stuck eating Pea soup through a straw for an undetermined amount of time.

I wish my Kung Fu was as strong as Bruce Lees.

DeletedUser2413

....you are now in the hospital only able to eat through a straw. Now there are billions of free skittles and you are stuck eating Pea soup through a straw for an undetermined amount of time.
Cloud I not eat Skittle smoothies... just blend 'em up! :D ... or right this is wreck a wish, not fix a wislh :rolleyes:

Oh but you already are a great kung-fu master, whos skill surpasses that of Bruce Lee... Due to your flaunting of it though with your *hiy-ya!'s* here, and *hiy-ya!'s* there... :cool:Sammo Hung and Jackie Chan:cool: are forced to come lay a ROYAL beat down on you.... beating your behind with bamboo, leaving your *** redder than yo mamma ever could have! LMAO :p

Aicy

Strategos
uhhhmmm.... granted! You went up 1 bar. :D
But then... you explode. :)

I wish for a pet elephant which has been shrunk to the size of as kitten. :)

DeletedUser

But then it gets eaten by a donkey wearing a cowboy hat
I wish for MORE REP

Aicy

Strategos
granted, 2 more bars for you, but then you explode :)... no one ask for anymore!! :D

I wish the donkey wearing a cowboy hat would puke up my elephant.

DeletedUser

it does, but it is dead and it smells...bad.
I wish for immortality and I wouldnt be bored ever.

DeletedUser

it does, but it is dead and it smells...bad.
I wish for immortality and I wouldnt be bored ever.

You gained immortality only to discover that you also have an agonizing tooth ache that will never go away!

I wish for flying camels

DeletedUser

You gained immortality only to discover that you also have an agonizing tooth ache that will never go away!

I wish for flying camels

I can live with that.
you get flying camels, they can fly but they cannot land, so in the end the world will be devoid of camels.

Aicy

Strategos
You explode (no wish)

I wish for a large chocolate bar, so large it would take me 10 years to eat it.

DeletedUser

You get your blender but get your fingers caught in it and it smoothies your hand.

I wish for a better wish.

DeletedUser

youget your wish...you get the superzieded family pack wish ............................just after you pass away

i wish i could spel

Aicy

Strategos
But then you explode

I wish my touch lamp would be accompanied by my lights turning on when I clap. :)