Wreckless v elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just gonna drop this here for some banter.

Both Alliances are up for it -

Wreckless Inc and Zero Tolerance will work together

Im interested to see who ELITE are working with as as far as I know they are pact with 6 alliances but im sure they wont say and try to take the credit themselves.

DeletedUser44027

I havent seen them post here recently, except for drupanu, but he's an ex-elite, so i guess he doesn't count. ;)

DeletedUser

Woohoo you outnumber us and outpoint us and yes I loop Wreckless and ZT in the same alliance. ( why don't you just merge and get it over with already). Have Fun

DeletedUser

Woohoo you outnumber us and outpoint us and yes I loop Wreckless and ZT in the same alliance. ( why don't you just merge and get it over with already). Have Fun

But you are pact with over 6 alliances . you must have over 800 players at this stage

DeletedUser

Thoose are NAP I can guarantee we don't get support from them and how many of them have even attacked you?

DeletedUser

Honestly none have attacked us. I was just checking : )

Anyway it will be fun to test the players against each other

Happy Hunting

DeletedUser45961

It is too early to say who will come out on top. No serious conquests or ops have occurred against either alliance. I guess we have to just wait and see...

DeletedUser

I left hermonassa a while ago due to RL... however - I do believe that Wreckless will come out on top. They have good persistant players. And a good leader, very organised...

DeletedUser

The fact the Elite thinks they have a chance when we have over half of the top 20 almost all of it actually is mind blowing. Though a good opportunity to get some awesome BP woot woot :)

DeletedUser3049

lol'z i remember when you were such a scrub in drunken monkeys preaching around like they were gods and strutting around like a peacock please son just go quit the game you are bad like 95% of wreckless .
You think having over half of top 20 is a big FEAT lol , you don't even have 1 good player in top 20 , even ZT has better players then you guys will ever be .

DeletedUser

lol'z i remember when you were such a scrub in drunken monkeys preaching around like they were gods and strutting around like a peacock please son just go quit the game you are bad like 95% of wreckless .
You think having over half of top 20 is a big FEAT lol , you don't even have 1 good player in top 20 , even ZT has better players then you guys will ever be .

(He says while screwing up his angry little face and stamping up and down)

LOL

DeletedUser

I am rank 10 and in the top in all the rest of the stats. Where are you ranked again? O yaaaa we took you off the server. I turned DM from a group of new players into one of the elite alliances. I then choose to go else where for personal reasons. I started the server almost a week late a week and I am rank 10!!! SO please please pleaseeee continue to tell me how I am a nobody. Also we have members that not only have won servers but dominated them and you think you can even hold a candle to those guys what a joke. You have absolutely no facts to back up your claims. You are a whiny little kid who is just hurt that he can not hang with the big boys. So please kindly remove yourself from the room the adults are talking. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it just me or does anyone else feel a bit sorry for drupanu? Constantly skulking around this forum looking for his lost cities.........hang on, what's that?
Drupanu someone's calling you; I think it's your turn to milk the bull again mate.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DeletedUser

Is it just me or does anyone else feel a bit sorry for drupanu? Constantly skulking around this forum looking for his lost cities.........hang on, what's that?
Drupanu someone's calling you; I think it's your turn to milk the bull again mate.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol .

DeletedUser

You are correct - We took the first 2 when he opened his mouth

But hey - He didnt want them anyways as he said

DeletedUser

intresting war but i feel a little over blanced with zero tolorance joining in!

props to both sides good luck :)

DeletedUser44027

That's What I think. WI and ELITE would be interesting, but ZT makes them kind of overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.