wth is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Mods have a little play around on all worlds before they open, a little perk of the job I suppose :D

DeletedUser

I like how they can have a curse in there alliance name, but i got a warning for words i dont even consider curses in here....hmmm.

oh well :pro:

DeletedUser

The reason the swearing rule is in place is due to young members. You have to be at-least 16 to moderate. Nobody else except mods were present at the time.

DeletedUser

The reason the swearing rule is in place is due to this being a community game and forum. It doesn't matter who's there, they're representatives of Innogames and probably should not be doing anything that's typically off-limits within the community.

I'm not saying that "up yer " was uncalled for, offensive, rule-breaking, unsanctioned, etc in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6029

Is this simply another example of you and jarp trolling Cronus? Get over it already geeze.

DeletedUser

Is this simply another example of you and jarp trolling Cronus? Get over it already geeze.

Read my post and you'll see I'm not trolling, and there is nothing to get over. Your post is more of a troll than mine.

DeletedUser

mods get to go into each and every world before they open and run on a test to find any blatant bugs that might have escaped the devs. The world is set on speed 300 and the mods are told to go and have fun for 12-24 hours.

Didnt think that alliance name would show up in the stats when I created it :p neither did the rest of us lowly mods and co comas. that world to me isnt a swear though... not when used in proper context and not in an insulting way. but thats just me. I did get ribbed alot about it by the other staff that played the tester. but the others had just as exciting names for thiers. see if you can find them :)

DeletedUser

Ah okay, thanks. I thought maybe Grepostats was having a bad day or something :p

DeletedUser

Ah okay, thanks. I thought maybe Grepostats was having a bad day or something :p

Nah it was just something that wasnt supposed to stick around. The data for the server was supposed to be wiped when the world was reset. Otherwise I would still have 24k points :D

guess the devs missed something. And thats buried near the back of the alliance tabs so shouldn't be that easy to find. I will make a mention and see if there is a way to still deal with it.

DeletedUser

mods get to go into each and every world before they open and run on a test to find any blatant bugs that might have escaped the devs. The world is set on speed 300 and the mods are told to go and have fun for 12-24 hours.

Didnt think that alliance name would show up in the stats when I created it :p neither did the rest of us lowly mods and co comas. that world to me isnt a swear though... not when used in proper context and not in an insulting way. but thats just me. I did get ribbed alot about it by the other staff that played the tester. but the others had just as exciting names for thiers. see if you can find them :)

What is speed 300 like? Does it take like 1 second to build a building?

DeletedUser6029

Read my post and you'll see I'm not trolling, and there is nothing to get over. Your post is more of a troll than mine.

I did read your post, I also looked at the alliance roster....noticed Remorce is the only member...duh....

DeletedUser

What is speed 300 like? Does it take like 1 second to build a building?

at the start yes. level 10 academy takes like 3 minutes and level 30 academy takes like 8 minutes or so.

farming resources from farms the level 1, 5 minute farm I think gives out 6000 of each resource.

the 8 hour loot gives something like 322K resources.

DeletedUser

at the start yes. level 10 academy takes like 3 minutes and level 30 academy takes like 8 minutes or so.

farming resources from farms the level 1, 5 minute farm I think gives out 6000 of each resource.

the 8 hour loot gives something like 322K resources.

Now i wana join this type of test server

Status
Not open for further replies.