wth is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well at least General Maxson knows how to stay on topic ;) somewhat.

ok well if there is no more discussion on this I dunno if the world mod can lock this to prevent offtopic spam :)

DeletedUser

ok well if there is no more discussion on this I dunno if the world mod can lock this to prevent offtopic spam :)

No. I will not rest until i am allowed to play this type of sever!!!!

DeletedUser

How was my comment offtopic when the word was right there in front of our faces?, i have no problem with curse words they mean nothing to me, but i do have a problem with being told not to do something by the mods and then they do it themselves...i call that abusing their moderating powers.

The truth hurts everytime its revealed.

DeletedUser

How was my comment offtopic when the word was right there in front of our faces?, i have no problem with curse words they mean nothing to me, but i do have a problem with being told not to do something by the mods and then they do it themselves...i call that abusing their moderating powers.

The truth hurts everytime its revealed.

you just like to complain dont you. The name was explained. if you have an issue with it then its best to send a pm to Tyrion as he is in charge of the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.