Inactive Topic WW Islands

DeletedUser26631

Proposal:
WW islands shouldn't just be any normal island, the island should contain 30 slots that must be filled, along with a very detailed construction site, the islands should be located in each ocean (about 4 per ocean) and they should look complex like you guys actually took time in making them.

Reason:
The same old objective is too simple and I, possibly others, want more aggression for the race to wonders.

Details:
none really

Visual Aids:
Very curvy and sharp/pointy island.

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
More competition, otherwise no.

DeletedUser

....I got to say no. It's an interesting suggestion but it's a little....over the top or something along the lines. As for more details that's really not needed..My gut is just telling me no..

DeletedUser

I think if there is a WW idea it should allow more skill to gain them, but I don't think this is it.

DeletedUser

What they really need to do, is allow the World Wonders themselves to be attacked... and more fire.

This game has far too little fire.

I like when things run around and burn.

DeletedUser

What they really need to do, is allow the World Wonders themselves to be attacked... and more fire.

This game has far too little fire.

I like when things run around and burn.
Is this about the time I lit your brother on fire with that match? I swear that was an accident....He was strutting around and it sort of just caught his tail feathers and poof, dinner was served....after him running around burning for a couple minutes but I'm sure he wasn't in that much pain...

..any who like I said before I think the WWs could be upgraded, but not this.