WWs The race for the Crown

DeletedUser14682

As DJ founder i can say we fought and won many wars, many alliances from top ranks despairs in this wars one by one. We as alliance, or Dark groupation did a favor to Lindos server, cutting off bad players sleepers trough worlds and push them out of the game. I cant say this for south west hemisphere of the world or far south or far west, those are alliances in which none of alliances won the war, which is result of some big happy merging instead of fighting while enemy-alliances are defeated/disband.

This game is a war game, and war alliances proving that old style planning and fighting overcome stupid meaningless politic tricks, which u all rather like to play for sure. U are actually admitting u are MRA alliances and been proud of such thing, which is confusing me, as earlier players would be offended to see their called as MRA.

Our far best enemies were alliance Srbija, who still shows best war skills in often battles we have. PG players get experience in fights with us and we can say that they too are showing progress in battles we have. Other alliances than those have zero battle experience so far seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As DJ founder i can say we fought and won many wars, many alliances from top ranks despairs in this wars one by one. We as alliance, or Dark groupation did a favor to Lindos server, cutting off bad players sleepers trough worlds and push them out of the game. I cant say this for south west hemisphere of the world or far south or far west, those are alliances in which none of alliances won the war, which is result of some big happy merging instead of fighting while enemy-alliances are defeated/disband.

This game is a war game, and war alliances proving that old style planning and fighting overcome stupid meaningless politic tricks, which u all rather like to play for sure. U are actually admitting u are MRA alliances and been proud of such thing, which is confusing me, as earlier players would be offended to see their called as MRA.

Our far best enemies were alliance Srbija, who still shows best war skills in often battles we have. PG players get experience in fights with us and we can say that they too are showing progress in battles we have. Other alliances than those have zero battle experience so far seen.

MRA- Mass Recruit Alliance

Simming- The act of attaining points and cities through non-aggressive means.

Not to take anything away from any alliance but there is a difference. The bp and alliance rankings of attacker/defender/fighter are there for all to see. No reason to be judgmental is there?

DeletedUser14682

Dark Groupation conquered so far 5087 cities which is more than Silver Cats/ Namelless Faction, Final Exam combined. YOUR ABP goes from clearing internals. :D

In cities conquered again Srbija and Premium Gold are ranked high, better than SC-NF-FE, as proof of my words that they do know also how to fight.

DeletedUser

Dark Groupation conquered so far 5087 cities which is more than Silver Cats/ Namelless Faction, Final Exam combined. YOUR ABP goes from clearing internals. :D

In cities conquered again Srbija and Premium Gold are ranked high, better than SC-NF-FE, as proof of my words that they do know also how to fight.

You're close but you missed one point. If all our ABP was from internals than we would have more DBP than we do. We didn't get attacked much which is why our DBP is horridly low.

And what I would ask and honestly don't have the truth behind; go through your 5087 conquests and find out how many were internals- then go through and do the same to every alliance. If you want to put yourself on a pedestal than by all means prove that you are correct.

Mind you, I have openly and often commented on how good you are as fighters- so I expect the numbers to show quite a bit. But please, make claims with fact not just spouting.

DeletedUser

These are conquest counts that (I believe ignore) self-internals ONLY. They don't take into account pacted alliances- ie internal gives between DJ,DW,DA,Commandos,In-Memorium,LoK,Obdurant. (I don't have a count either, just pointing out a fact.)

Like I said, I'm not saying Dark hasn't been great- but [all] your numbers are askew. PG takes from PM, NF takes from NU and NA, takes between SC and PC, and we have picked up a few from NF/PGM post pacting.

For an accurate stat- you should also look at the activity of each take. Quite a few of our(the world's) most recent city takes have been against dead or dying players who have gone inactive. Yes they are "hostile" conquests, but they certainly aren't a demonstration of ability.

PS. One can look at this and say, "Cyaphas, you asked for the proof, he gave it to you and you just didn't like the result!"

I did ask for proof, more so because I had no desire to go through grepostats and count all of them line by line- but I'm also not trying to prove or discount an alliances ability to play- simply pointing out that stats are an unfortunate measure to demonstrate an opinion- which is exactly what this public tet a tet displays imo.

PSS And as an added thought- If one assumes that according to intel the number of "cities owned" minus the number of "all time cities gained" to be a representation of how many self internals and foundings an alliance has taken (I don't think that's accurate btw) then you get an interesting set of numbers.

FE- 356
SC- 1366
NF- 978
DJ- 700

Again- I don't think that is an accurate representation of the stat- but those are the numbers you are kind of supporting.

DeletedUser

I think I should be offended that you suggest that FE has garnered hardly any abp from sources outside of internal takeovers. I find it laughable that you consider FE a MRA who has a grand total of 37 players and yet the mighty invincible Dark Groupation has 3 alliances working together with 91 players. Stats don't tell the full story and can be manipulated to fit the wishes of those analyzing the data.

Stupid meaningless politic tricks? And having 3 alliances working together as one isn't a politic trick?

If you feel FE is a MRA please feel free to move south and allow us in FE the opportunity to have exposure to the mightiness of the Dark Group as we have yet to experience anything other than taking internals and ghosts.

DeletedUser

PSS And as an added thought- If one assumes that according to intel the number of "cities owned" minus the number of "all time cities gained" to be a representation of how many self internals and foundings an alliance has taken (I don't think that's accurate btw) then you get an interesting set of numbers.

FE- 356
SC- 1366
NF- 978
DJ- 700

Again- I don't think that is an accurate representation of the stat- but those are the numbers you are kind of supporting.

Hard to total all this at this point of game - Silver (alliance that is now SC) had only a few members before TBC merged into us. Their conquest totals would not be reflected in our count pre- Cats merge. Also, one would have to count the conquers of Cats alliance aswell, since half our members came from there. Really no easy way to determine who has more hostile conquers short of going through each member list and looking up details of every member. I have better things to do with my time.

Even Alliance BP rankings are not an accurate measurement at this point. Members come and go, but the BP they gained while in alliance still stays. Even Cats BP ranking would not be a real reflection of the members' that came from there, since they were previously in several alliances (including PG) before ending up in PC. We can throw stats around all day if that's what everyone wants to do...But this is a marathon, in the end whoever crosses the line with 4, and 7 wonders is all that matters. Or maybe nobody at all - which is fine in my books as well.

If you feel FE is a MRA please feel free to move south and allow us in FE the opportunity to have exposure to the mightiness of the Dark Group as we have yet to experience anything other than taking internals and ghosts.

Believe he was referring to PC / Silver merge that happened days before WW started. Not sure where anyone admitted to being MRA though, maybe he's confused as to what MRA means. hmmm

DeletedUser23673

To be honest these stats are nothing to be worth even check! Dark Judgement is here from begining and got these numbers in a very long run, but for example - NF in the start was very small team with very few players. So we are not an old alliance here comparing to you, but still we have pretty good conquest numbers!

I agree Darks are good fighters, but you cant say others did not fought at all all those month. Probablly NF was one of most hardest way to get where we are now. We never took easy wars, everytime these were wars against much stronger alliances and we never lost any war. We fought against everyone at some stage and none was able to destroy us nor FE nor PG so get all the facts togther man. And if you want to see our capability of fighting come closer to our ocean, not hide in deepth of rimm!

Just never count of these stats you get in either grepointel or grepostats as they for shame dont count together everything after merges.

DeletedUser

i've encounter some darkies & out of these total.. 2 are good/few of the best in lindos...balance are.. hmm better not to comment..
i would say each alliance have their best fighters and aaverage joe..
still dont see anything so special about dark...still their success in taking SC WW cities was a great one.
fromthe tools we have, its no surprise why those players were targetted .. lol.

DeletedUser24285

Look - this has been a strange world and for some time now, myself and many other players have been sidelined due to diplomatic constraints - having to Simm having to jump in and out of alliances to cast favour. Many of us have already given up due to boredom and I am sure others will follow.

Basically I am not sure about low alliance caps - you need leaders who are really good at "upsizing, diplomacy and thinking ahead" and if you don't get this I think stalemate is the likely outcome. Forget ABPs and DBPs - that is not what the game is about now - it is all about the man-management skills of our leaders and how ell they have sorted out their "Plan B's". Interesting to watch but maybe boredom will end up the winner on this server.