X Demon brotherhood x now recruiting

DeletedUser

Welcome to the x demon brotherhood x this is an peaceful alliance willing to accept pacts with good reasons. We were destroyed , betrayed and ruined but now this is the rise of the x demon brother hood x ! We have learnt our mistakes and have restarted in world nu.

Recruitment
If you think you are worthy of joining this alliance contact me. We will not accept refudges or asylum seekers. People who cannot speak english must contact me as I speak many languages. We do not judge players on their points, troops or experience we judge them on their loyalty , courage and confidence.

Diplomacy
We only accept pacts if the alliance is in our ocean and we have to gain something from it

Merges
We are interested in merges contact [player]firelord0001[/player] for information. You may merge into us but we will never merge into you.

Acts of war
Attacking our members.
Sending unfriendly spells to our members.
Spying in our members.
Spying in our alliances.
Attacking an ally of x demon brother hood x.
And generally being a noob

We are based in ocean 74

DeletedUser

Anyone who joins a alliance made by you...is new to the game,the red says it all...and the most points you have on any world is 5k...in your in Ocean 74,i would recommend Byzantine Acad-Sacredm...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

Why would you name an alliance demon brotherhood? I don't get the whole point of naming alliances after evil things. It doesn't make you look cool. I admit that a good name is awesome but people shouldn't make names like that. Not that you should judge people by their name but ya know.

DeletedUser

Apollo is this how you spend your life? Putting negative stuff on recruitment thread.Seriously get a life. You recommend Byzantine acade what's it's name? Well I don't I'm in ocean 74 I can help my fellow members much more easily and there are only 19 of them in ocean 74. Not that much, and they been playing for 4 months. As I said I don't judge by points or troops or BP I judge by courage, loyalty and confidence. . I chose that name because it's cool and reminds me of family so it will show people when they join my alliance they are considered family.

DeletedUser

Well I don't I'm in ocean 74 I can help my fellow members much more easily and there are only 19 of them in ocean 74.

Well don't know about other players but i prefer 21 cities with 900 average to 15 cities with a 500 average...Don't get me started about the negative post on a recruitment thread i could pull up hundreds of posts that are negative on recruitment threads...

DeletedUser

Do I honestly care what you think? I want to advertise my alliance get some players interested. This is a recruitment thread.

DeletedUser15240

Firelord, you know that that was almost the worst things you could have said, as you are trying to get people to join you, but if they see this then no on will

DeletedUser

hmm No one will? I get 2 or 3 members joining everyday. I think you're wrong :)

DeletedUser15240

yes, your top player is 1000 points, also 1 or 2 is really not much

DeletedUser

I would like to nominate firelord0001 for the Nu Darwin Award 2011

DeletedUser

Oh, come on, would you stop it, you two?You sound like broken records, always ranting about what people should and should not do. Oh, look, 1k points average, booh, you suck, me so strong, me got 5k.

He has red rep? Who cares. Don't get me wrong Apollo, but reputation on the forum doesn't have anything to do with what one's able to do, and I hope people don't judge the book by its cover like you seem to do, worst thing possible for an observer (if I understood your role correctly). You base your assumptions on reputation and grepostat, but that's all you can do, assume. And your assumptions are just as valid as anyone else's.

And curly, besides the form of the answer which was too aggressive for the topic, he is perfectly right as for the content, why should people care about what apollo has to say? I seem to remember that the reason behind disbanding SF came up with in the other thread was to make people learn from their mistake. Let them learn here too. Plus, if cool alliances don't want low points players, what should they do? Play alone and be cannon fodder or try to join forces in whichever way they might come up with?

I hope that people reading these recruitment threads can form their own opinion without being influenced by players belonging to alliances which would never accept them because of their ranking.

Lorenzo

DeletedUser

You are right smashing spoken like a real gentlemen. You get a rep + :)

DeletedUser13647

He's trying to start an alliance in Iota now. called old man's something or other. Let's see how that turns out. Same thing happened on the recruitment thread. Some people posted negative stuff and he got mad.

DeletedUser

Oh, come on, would you stop it, you two?You sound like broken records, always ranting about what people should and should not do. Oh, look, 1k points average, booh, you suck, me so strong, me got 5k.

I dont think it has anything to do with the average, it has to do with firelord wishing players and there family's death in the natural disasters that have recently happened, talking about peoples mothers, and going off every chance he gets trying to be as disgusting to people as possible and expecting respect in return. If people would only read the forums, present themselves in a respectful way if they dont know something, or just be polite you will get a lot farther.

When those who have no idea what they are doing or talking about start blowing there own horn and being nasty this is the result, look at his previous posts if you want the evidence and be prepaired to handle the concequences of taking an opinion if you dont have the facts about anything.

DeletedUser

He has red rep? Who cares. Don't get me wrong Apollo, but reputation on the forum doesn't have anything to do with what one's able to do, and I hope people don't judge the book by its cover like you seem to do, worst thing possible for an observer (if I understood your role correctly). You base your assumptions on reputation and grepostat, but that's all you can do, assume. And your assumptions are just as valid as anyone else's.

Well it applies when you know why the person has that rep...I have seen a lot of his posts a lot of them are rude,me as player don't see players who wish people dead,insult other members and spam as good leaders.

As for grepostas that applies a lot,it is more like the inside of a book...it shows a players pat experience what alliances they've been in how active they attack...IMO and proably in a lot of player eyes new players to the game or ones with little experience should join alliances and learn good leadership instead of experimenting,often they will grow up to be leader if they do...

DeletedUser

When those who have no idea what they are doing or talking about start blowing there own horn and being nasty this is the result, look at his previous posts if you want the evidence and be prepaired to handle the concequences of taking an opinion if you dont have the facts about anything.

Consequences? Facts? I really don't understand what you are talking about. Being -rep or, in any case, being considered less on the forum just for taking a stance against what the majority thinks? I don't care, I say what I think because this is what a forum is about.

As for Apollo, you are right when you say what you say in your last post (sorry but I don't know how to multi quote), but it is exactly what a father would say to his son: "Do not go trough trial and error, just believe me and you will reach your goals way more quickly." How many times the sons listened to that advice? This is how things are done, experimenting on your own skin before believing in somebody else's words (plus, you are not their real father, the mentoring role associated with that figure is not present here, so it is even more difficult to influence them).