Xi Alliances

DeletedUser

1. I mean that.
2. It's CoS no CoW! What is CoW? Circles of Walnuts?
3. I don't understand why everyone says we will go over 40 members in the first 2 weeks D:< you all obviously think we are amateurs. Very few people will have invite rights.
4. If I am your least favorite leader so be it.
5. What is wrong with asking for a pact? If you think 2 alliances would work well together before the world has started you can ask for a pact. The person doesn't have to say yes :rolleyes:

this may be in our advantage. people think 'Oh CoS, the noobs.' and when they ignore us, we'll strike hard :)

DeletedUser

I prefer the alliances who keep their heads down until the world actually opens. Then again, I do love all this premade hype. ;)

DeletedUser

Can you update this and put where the alliances will be located to see future clashes

DeletedUser11539

Yes, I have just Updated it again to include oceans..

More updates will come soon

DeletedUser345

I do not feel alliances like the 300 and ELITE SPARTAN WARRIORS should be on this, in my eyes they are not premades, premades have members.

DeletedUser6810

1. Who you believe will perform better

Nemesis, from the hype i have been hearing over the forum boards these look like the strongest alliance. Yet, like dobby has just stated, as hyped up as they are, its tough to find allot of their members spamming boards and being arrogant.

2. Which alliance you believe will have the Most BP after 1 month

Honestly it could go either way, i dont know the member list for Shine or Nemesis, so im gonna say either an MRA ( obvious answer here) or Project venom. From the member list of ppl i have come across, were looking at heavy numbers of strong players, or atleast allot of strong players i recognise from eta.

3. Which alliance is gonna be a MRA, and which is gonna be a ELITE

For ELITE i think the safest bet is Nemesis, i can personally vouch for PV not being elite considering my only active account has a 350 point city. So a message to COW members, when recruiting remember numbers arent everything my friends.

4. Which has the best picture

Tbh going off Sigs on the forum i can honestly say that most of them, imo are terrible. Shine and the copy one ( black version cant remember the guys name) really arent as good as they make out. Think it will come into play a week into the world though :)

5. Which one you think will have the most points

Based on nothing but the " Unconfirmed" member list i would probably go with Project Venom for a week or so.

6. Who your favorite leader is

Favourite leader, easy one for me. My two most successfull alliances i joined was ran by tabor1 and lochiew ( totally forgotten the name haha sorry loch dont kill me for it) and Black Armarda before daizan left. And since all three are in PV im happy to say daizan as he united the 3 :)

DeletedUser345

i dont know the member list for Shine

Then go to pre-shcool and learn that words are just letters which have been forumlated and the spell out something like 'tree' or 'Dobby' for example.

DeletedUser

So a message to COW members, when recruiting remember numbers arent everything my friends.

1. Shine cares a whole lot more about that than we do :p
2. It's CoS
3. Points and cities show activity.