Xi Milestones

DeletedUser2663

well its good to know that you know we will have those milestones but we havnt earned the 5k ABP/TBP ones yet, shouldnt take us long as KB mentioned but would be fair to take em down and only put em up when have earned it

DeletedUser

And do you have a screenshot? Cause we all see 925.

In fact, nemesis is closer with 979 then you guys with 925.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We had 1000 points but dropped again after some more recruits.

DeletedUser

Unfortunly i dont sorry :(

2 things:

1. I just don't believe you... trust isn't my strong suit :p I don't see how it could have dropped 75 points, unless you recruited like some 175 point player. Even then i don't think that would have been enough to do it..

2. Also, to drop that much, it seems to me (i could be wrong) you would have had to recruit multiple 175 point players, in which case you wouldn't have had 30 members.

DeletedUser15581

We had 1000 points but dropped again after some more recruits.

In case you are talking about "some more recruits" and not players leaving you, you again don't deserve the milestone as you must have had less than 30,000 points if you have 29,000 points right now. The post clearly mentions you need at least 30 members.

As far as my math knowledge goes, you should have at least 30,000 points (30x1000) to be eligible for the milestone.

Now before you give a baseless reply that some players with very high points left you, please do mention their names so it can be verified from grepo stats.

DeletedUser

2 things:

1. I just don't believe you... trust isn't my strong suit :p I don't see how it could have dropped 75 points, unless you recruited like some 175 point player. Even then i don't think that would have been enough to do it..

2. Also, to drop that much, it seems to me (i could be wrong) you would have had to recruit multiple 175 point players, in which case you wouldn't have had 30 members.

They recruited Dobby and he just started.

DeletedUser

I still don't see how one 175 point player drops it 75.

If the average was 1,000:

1,000*30=30,000

You divide by 30 to get the average and you get 1000.

Throw dobby in there

1,000*30+175=30,175.

Divide by 31 you get 973. Not 925.

DeletedUser

that would have dropped the average, but not the total points. as they have under 29k points atm it doesn't really make sense that they would have had over 30k (which would equate to 30 players @ 1k points each) before they recruited him...

DeletedUser5061

Well after Nemesis took in the LoA members and dropped their avrage points during a time which -Achilles- expanded his Shiners franchise with the addition of the Shining Sweepers Academy which enabled him to cut of the farms from his elite alliance. And after taking in a merge from a small 54 alliance he managed to steal a milestone that most would agree belongs to Nemesis but he sent proof and everything so I can't deny him that sorry....

257ek3a.png

DeletedUser15581

Thank you and congrats to Nemesis as well for going over as well.

Thank you.... that was smartly done, I shall accept !

Daizan, as Achilles mentioned, add Nemesis for 2nd position as of now (though currently we are the only alliance above 1000 points average) We'll settle for that on this occasion... hoping to have a lot of "1st"s in the days ahead.

DeletedUser2663

Thank you and congrats to Nemesis as well for going over as well.

Meh its only the Avg points one. 2nd is as good as thrid which is good as 1st in the end. Its only the ABP ones that are importaint to me. Dosent matter who's the biggest or on avg has the biggest members, its all about who is the better killer, as in the end thats all that matters. It would of been nice to have a straight record of 1st though =P

DeletedUser345

Meh its only the Avg points one. 2nd is as good as thrid which is good as 1st in the end. Its only the ABP ones that are importaint to me. Dosent matter who's the biggest or on avg has the biggest members, its all about who is the better killer, as in the end thats all that matters. It would of been nice to have a straight record of 1st though =P

Interesting you say that my personnel preference is point average in the early stages. BP just means you lost a lot of troops.

DeletedUser

Hm.. I rather thought that BP means how many enemies you killed, but propably I'm wrong...