Xi Xtreme News(short issue) #3

DeletedUser

Xi Xtreme News

J.n.c 93
Now interview is quite old, but we feel it will still apply and is still interesting

unledyz.png

Hello J.N.C 93, I would like to ask you a few questions regarding leadership skills, and qualifications. To you, what makes a good leader James?
James: Sure, anything for Xi Xtreme!

Q.1 : What makes a good leader?

A1: Well the leader of an alliance has to be very active, supportive and an inspiration for his members. He must have both good recruitment skills to let in the experienced and good diplomatic skills. He must be active on his own forums and lead the way into wars; if he does that then he will have many who will follow him

Q2: James, do you believe that age matters? And how old are you James?

A2: No age does not matter at all. I am 17 years old and yet I have seen other leaders my age who have successfully lead other powerful alliances to be the best.

Q3 : being a tycoon in eta and creating a balance in powers, you must have dealt with a lot of bad comments from your enemies, perhaps some highlighting your age and discriminating you because of it, how do you think leaders should handle bad feedback James?

A4: Yes, I have dealt with a lot of bad in game mails and a lot of hate on the external forums against me. That's because my enemies fear my alliance power and can't take it. Most other leaders my age should just ignore them and just deal with it in game and show them who's the better player and has the better alliance. Other leaders of powerful alliances have their alliance and there true allies, that's all they need to overcome their enemies.

Q5: You say other, why haven’t you said "we". Did you respond differently? you were recently banned from the external forums, would you like to share the details with Xi Extreme news?

A5: I meant other leaders as in other leaders my age on different worlds running powerful alliances just like mine on Eta. And Well I was recently banned on the external forums, but I can't go to into detail as it will probably be me saying something rude to be in a newspaper

Q6: Another thing I would like to ask you James, about leaders, according to you, what are the top 10 qualifications a good leader must have? Start from 10 to 1 please

A6: 10 - A leader must be mature at all times to handle situations in his/her alliance
9 - A leader should have good grammar just to set an example to their fellow alliance mates
8 - A leader should be active enough to check there alliance forums, answer threads and provide help for new players
7 - If there alliance is at war, a Leader should lead the way by helping with attacks, support, conquests etc...
6 - A leader should be able to coordinate alliance wide attacks
5 - A leader should know how to use diplomacy effectively to be the best
4 - A leader should know how to recruit the best and experienced in their alliance core Oceans
3 - A leader must know how to talk to other big alliance leaders maturely and friendly. Also to talk to their own alliances like that in a good manner
2 - A leader shouldn't panic when their alliance has been declared war on but should be confident and inspire his followers. Same goes for if the leader is under attack; he should be calm and fight.
1 - A leader should always be there for all of his/her members. They should know many of their members and definitely know who to elect as to be part of their council and to be there leading

Q7: Well James, you have a good concept to the word leader. Now, let's move over a bit to Xi. You are currently in Project venom

A7: Yes

Q8: Describe, in one word, the alliance project venom.
A9: T.E.A.M Why? Because we are all very active and work together as one united force against our enemies

Q10: And do you think that a team MUST be able of trusting each other?

A10: Of course

Q11:Who leads PV?
A: TommyKnight and Daizan

Q: is tommyknight not the leader of Union of warlords in Eta as well? Your biggest enemy alliance?

A: TommyKnight was the former founder of UoW but he isn't now... I am not going anymore into that as it isn't my place to discuss it.

Q: Also, isn’t another leader of Black armada a member of PV as well? Which is also basically your main enemy alliance?

A: MoppyO quit. And was kicked from PV

Q: why moppyO was kicked?

A: Because she stopped growing. And maybe some other reasons as well but it's not my place to discuss them.

Q :Do you think you were able of trusting MoppyO one day? Although she leads your main enemy?

A: No, never. I have my reasons but they have to do with Eta, Not Xi.

Q: Do you trust tommyknight even thou he leads your enemy alliance as well?

A: TommyKnight does not lead UoW and he hasn't led them for a very long time now, I trust TK; he is a personal friend of mine.

Q: How do you see the project in about 6 months into Xi? Survivors or predators? And how do you imagine the scenario might go? Who are your biggest threats? And can u match any enemy alliance?

A: Well many will have different opinions to me but we will be predators. PV is a great alliance and it will succeed and will last for a very long time. In 6 months it will probably be still one of the top alliances.
From what I say will be very biased just so you know
The biggest threats in 6 months time, I am not sure... Maybe it will be Nemesis and some other alliances that will rise up that we haven't even heard of yet loll.
Can we match any enemy alliances? Yes of course, we are a very organized team and can match any alliance that faces us

Q: Looking at Pv's numbers, it has astonishingly raised in all categories of rankings, despite the high member count. Define an MRA; do you think MRA is a bad thing? Good? Or could be both? Is your leadership’s system able of keeping up with such great member counts?

A: Most people who aren’t in PV calls us an MRA when we really are not. But let them talk; they will see what we really are in a months’ time when everyone in PV will have conquest and everyone has conquered a lot more.
A MRA is a bad thing, PV is NOT a MRA. Most PV members are highly experienced and very active players from old worlds joining together to form a mighty alliance.
A MRA is an alliance that just spams out invites to anyone near them and anywhere. They don't care about experience or points; they just care about their massive numbers who think they are the best with all those points. They think points matter, but most of them just rely on their points when it's all about troops
Our leadership is doing a brilliant job on keeping up with member counts in PV. They are monitoring members in PV every day and checking our activity, growth and BP

Q: speaking about leadership, how is a leader such as yourself being able of adjusting as just a member, do u have moments where u find it unpleasant to follow orders while u give orders to an alliance a thousand times the size of entire Xi?

A: It doesn't bother me; I am not interested in a leadership position for the moment in PV as Eta takes up my time for leading. To make a great leader, one must learn to follow orders to be able to lead. I can do both.
On a scale one to 10 Rate the following alliances (Leadership wise):
Project venom
James: 9.5/10
What does it miss for 10?
James: No alliance leader is perfect to have 10 out of 10
Nemesis
James: 7.5/10
Byzantine empire II
James: 3/10
Confederate states
James: 8/10
Killer wabbits
James: Not sure...
Shine
James: Shine has changed leadership recently
James: But there old leader -Achilles- was nothing but all talk
James: 4/10
Blood hounds
James: Not sure, don't know there leadership
Now please rate the players
Masterity
James: Masterity has recently left but I'll give him 8.5/10
stalter
JNC93
James: LOL too biased
OKCAdonis

Q: Now, i would like to move in to James the person, away from grepolis.

A: Okay, shoot

Q: I will start by simple things and accelerate. What’s your favorite color and why?

A: Blue, color of the sky and sea :)

Q: What is your favorite song, what style is it?

A: RnB, One Sweet Day by Boys II men and Mariah Carey - I have my reasons why I like it :)

Q: what is your favorite movie?
A: Hmm that's a tough one. I'm not sure... Maybe Transformers 2 revenge of the fallen is one of my favorites or the movie "300" is another favorite

Q: Is there an artist in you? Do you have any hidden talents? A secret life?

A: No, no artist. And yes I have a hidden talent; I play some browser game called Grepolis. I have a secret life too, I'm superman ;)
Ha-ha, okay.
(So funny :D)

Q: What are your views towards female equality with men? do u beleive that women are equale to men in all forms and shapes?

A: I believe all women should be equal to us men. Though not all the same jobs as some jobs are for men specially and different ones just for women

Q: is James a homophobic person? Do you believe in gay and lesbian rights?

A: In my personal opinion I don't think being gay or lesbian is right. But I am not a homophobic nor do I hate gay people. Some gay people can be really nice and good people.

Q: In one word, describe yourself.

A: Friendly

Q: What is your worst trait?

A: Untidy at times :D

Q: What is your goal in life?

A: To one day quit this browser game called Grepolis, it's just so addicting :D

Q: Rate your physical appearance (told u its getting harder)

A: Medium Height 5ft 9... Very Sexy ;), short hair, a little bit skinny but not that much.

Continued on next page

DeletedUser

Q: What about James the lover, the family member and the student?
A: Well I have a girlfriend called Leanne who's 18 (Yes she's older than me lol) and she hates Grepolis haha. As a family member I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and as a student... Well I left school when I was 16, now been working temporary jobs but looking for a permanent one
Q: Why have you quit school? was it a challenge to you? And what about your relationship with family members?
A: It wasn't a challenge, I just disliked school as most kids did and was working a job with my best mate after we left.
My relationship with my family is up and down I guess. At the moment my relationship with my Mum & dad is good :) My relationship with my other siblings is the same as usual but we're alright :

*PH
11240127830928722115146.jpg

40942421690578310612298.jpg
*PH

This amazing interview is by Warlordmkd so please give him +reps and other necessary things to him, not me :)

Bringing Xi Xtreme News Back?
While we hoped you enjoy this issue, we would really like to to know if we brought back Xi Xtreme News, would you read it and would it be worth it, so please post your opinion below!

*PH-Place Holder

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

i think everyone trolling the forums would read it because the forums have been dead lately.

DeletedUser

it would be great to bring it back, anything that will add some activity to the forums will be good.

DeletedUser

I'm willing to volunteer to help out in the comics section if needed. I forget who you use to have do them, and i generally couldnt see his comics anyway (graphics viewing issues) soo I have no idea if im good enough or up to the task, but ill try if asked and it does come back in earnest.

DeletedUser8969

i would like to see statler do the comics. his graphics are always interesting.

DeletedUser6810

Aslong as you make it to inform and entertain people, theres nothing wrong with having a paper but you have to enjoy making them otherwise you will stop again.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Very old interview indeed lol. I've quit this world now... Way to busy to be playing a few worlds at the same time, only just have enough time for one world.

Good luck to all of you here though :)

DeletedUser

Glad You liked it folks, now + rep me! hahaha.

If anyone is interrested in beeing the next "in the spotlight" character, please contact me by PM :)