Xi's Xtreme(extreme) Newspaper

DeletedUser

Would like to offer 4 more spots, please post here in this format
(even if you have PM'd me)

Project/Article Proposal:2 Spots
Link to your grepostats(Doesn't need to be good)
Previous good thread/spots to show your work
Play Time (How long you Play)
Play day:Every other day required

Writer:2 Spots
Link to your grepostats(Doesn't need to be good)
Previous Good posts and articles
8 Sentence paragraph on why you would be good(to show grammar,spelling and effort
Play time: (how long you play)
Play days:Must be one at least every other day,preferably every day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow just surprised no one wants the job after that first issue i thought I'd get at least 5 lol

DeletedUser1405

what are you after again, i can waffle when needed and report items going on where needed.
Before you jump and start adding names what does the job entail. If you want to check my writing and whether you think i'm up to it, check my posts and there history that should tell you enough.

DeletedUser

what are you after again, i can waffle when needed and report items going on where needed.
Before you jump and start adding names what does the job entail. If you want to check my writing and whether you think i'm up to it, check my posts and there history that should tell you enough.

You would need to write and do your own interviews...basically just make it a good interesting read...Issue #0 is here if you want to our previous work :)

P.S Issue number 1 will be on the 4th or 5th so that it out before the end of BP :)

DeletedUser

Did i miss it? Cause thats entirely possible... or did it not get out in time? Just curious.

yeah, it sold out within minutes. :p

edit:
lol. you red repped me because of a joke?
(Apparently I need to get some new writers) ;)

DeletedUser

Did i miss it? Cause thats entirely possible... or did it not get out in time? Just curious.

It is 10am on the 5th were I live:heh:...This is the bad part about international servers:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

O.O your right,I was thinking it ended on the 6th:supermad::Angry:.I suck with dates...
Being a journalism student I can tell you that your newspaper won't get far if you suck at dates :D :D

Best of luck with it though ;)

DeletedUser

Being a journalism student I can tell you that your newspaper won't get far if you suck at dates :D :D

Best of luck with it though ;)

Thanks

BTW for our fans if your wondering why Issue number hasn't been released it yet...its beacuse were waiting for the comics to be finished :rolleyes: