Xi's Xtreme(extreme) Newspaper

DeletedUser

MY mistake #2 would have been #1 it is now changed

If your taking suggestions i would love to see a "weekly Noob moment" where members take a screenshot of an MRA's forum or something thats shows a comment or two that would reduce us to tears.

Id like that :)

I think we can do something like this however player and alliance names will be removed so that we can remain a neutral newspaper :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trusting multiple people to make a paper will doom it to failure

DeletedUser

Trusting multiple people to make a paper will doom it to failure

Well since we do 1 every 2 week that gives me plenty of time to do there is they don't,also i want hold back on firing people :) This may set a trend for a new type of newspaper :)

DeletedUser

I have been asked to become the Xi Agony Aunt for this paper, But i am unsure as to whether i should expand on the Agony Aunt. People seem to be having trouble making the questions World related. I will See if my fans can sway me ;)

DeletedUser

i would love to take part, i have already been part of other magazines and news papers online, and i love writing, i have a skype account i can comunicate with, i will PM you it.

-WLmkd (D)

DeletedUser12512

It would be nice to have a paper that lasts.

Perhaps consider adding a 'pnp of the month, a 'DAOTM' Award, comics, and/or a focus on 1 ocean per issue with a right up of whos 'in charge' of that particular ocean, since it seems writers believe the world revolves around their ocean, an unbiased and non core centric view would be good to see in different issues.

Good luck!

DeletedUser5061

I should do comics I got bare jokes. wanna hear one?

What happened to that alliance led by The Great Toast?

They got eaten for breakfast.

DeletedUser

I should do comics I got bare jokes. wanna hear one?

What happened to that alliance led by The Great Toast?

They got eaten for breakfast.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Good luck Apollo!

DeletedUser

So Apollo whens issue #0 coming i am in suspense :)

Later today putting finishing touches on it! Will be 2 articles only but they should be interesting and not to mention long ;)

We will add more futures in issue #1 and #2 we only had 2 and a half days to make this one.

DeletedUser6810

Later today putting finishing touches on it! Will be 2 articles only but they should be interesting and not to mention long ;)

We will add more futures in issue #1 and #2 we only had 2 and a half days to make this one.

Hey apollo any chance of an update? i Really hoped you would have it ready for today. Looking forward to the premade subject :)

DeletedUser

Hey apollo any chance of an update? i Really hoped you would have it ready for today. Looking forward to the premade subject :)

With the Premade part unfortunately it will be more of a interview style...still i think you will like reading some of the reply,There is 4 set questions and a follow up 90% of the premades replied to the 4 questions but there is more 40% on the follow up :(

It will be ready to today if you live in north America ;)

Still waiting for a key responses and shawnpal wants to add in finishing touches

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

oh Apollo me wants one now, the world will have started by the time you have published it for me :(