Yajood Majood takes a big chunk out of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It seems that my friend Phish had succeed and my plan on sabotaging them had succeeded. Operation sabotage completed. This what happens to MRA who thinks they can beat us.

DeletedUser17088

your a bit late firelord, Phish already posted a thread on this

DeletedUser

It seems that my friend Phish had succeed and my plan on sabotaging them had succeeded. Operation sabotage completed. This what happens to MRA who thinks they can beat us.

Wow, Im glad that you are trying to take credit for something that I planned and executed. If you don't believe me, here is a message from alpha sent to a friend about my plan to disband destruction before the world started.

Phish on 4/3/11 at 5:41 PM
hey about Rho, im going for the disband of an alliance that invited me via externals without any contact with him or Rho. Already got leadership rights, alliance is destruction. Pretty much, ill join up with our alpha alliance after I make a nice disband of fun.

---------------------------------------------

I decided to wait until they had over 40 members so I would get milestone credit.

And if that doesn't do it, here is a message I sent to you before the world started(you also invited me over the externals before the world started btw)

Originally Posted by Phish
lolz, im not destruction. He offered me leadership rights so I am just going to disband. Im starting my own based on players mainly from alpha, all of whom are highly skilled.

DeletedUser

Dammit ._. Yeah I won my first war though.

Hmmm no..First there was never a war as no one can attack,and second, welly you didn't win anything they never surrendered and their players never willing left and will reassemble.

DeletedUser

ooh? Well that's interesting.

firelord0001 05.04.2011 20:40
Listen everyone , we will be using our allies. I will make them go to war with each other. I basically want to wipe out the competition. We won't be involve in attacking their enemies , we will merely support them or send friendly spells.

firelord0001 05.04.2011 20:46
I'm doing it in all of the oceans. I have ordered my assassins to disband Destruction , they will be disbanded very soon. Like I said I have made a pact with all the top 3 alliance ocean. They will declare war on each other(after a view persuasions)and they would have destroyed each other. And if they do survive we will pick off the survivors , one by one.

DeletedUser17088

its not interesting because it contains firelord haha, he spins negative feelings and messages while spurting out propaganda. every world needs a firelord

DeletedUser

ooh? Well that's interesting.

firelord0001 05.04.2011 20:40
Listen everyone , we will be using our allies. I will make them go to war with each other. I basically want to wipe out the competition. We won't be involve in attacking their enemies , we will merely support them or send friendly spells.

I'm doing it in all of the oceans. I have ordered my assassins to disband Destruction , they will be disbanded very soon. Like I said I have made a pact with all the top 3 alliance ocean. They will declare war on each other(after a view persuasions)and they would have destroyed each other. And if they do survive we will pick off the survivors , one by one.

-clap sarcastically- Well done. It seems that you beg for people's attention. Now do you want everyone on grepo to praise you and give you attention?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^ Tsk tsk, that's ironic. You're 'planning' this stuff? It's you who needs a life and obviously your deranged actions resembles that of an attention seeking child.

I really don't care about grepo, I'm just making phrish's claim that you'r taking credit more valid and also exposing you as a backstabbing with no morals.

DeletedUser

-clap sarcastically- Well done. It seems that you beg for people's attention. Now do you want everyone on grepo to praise you and give you attention?

What are you talking about, He never begged for attention, He simply exposed what you are, a backstabbing lair.

DeletedUser

I really Have to say, good Job Phish!

I was not surprised you would do it..

And Firelord0001 had no part in it anyhow

DeletedUser

No it seems that you have to beg for people's attention. You take someone else's hard work and you decide that you are going to claim it as your own? What the hell is that. I am not your "assassin"(I question why it is plural tho?). I did not do this under your orders. I would never follow your orders, you are a horrible player. I challenge you to produce any facts at all that you had anything at all to do with the planning of this disband?

DeletedUser

You might not know this, but Destruction is Rebuilding, as you can see in game, we are bringing back previous players

DeletedUser

Are you not HIS spy then phish as it seems that he is still suggesting that you work for him in game

Who would I be spying on? The alliance that I made that is made up of mainly friends from alpha? I was in destruction less then a day, and honestly, I would prefer mind to firelord anytime. Both invited me before the world opened up.

You might not know this, but Destruction is Rebuilding, as you can see in game, we are bringing back previous players

I at least made you lose one of your leaders.

alphabeta13 today at 7:23 PM
congrats!

dirty Phish :p

Making my own alliance now...

DeletedUser

No it seems that you have to beg for people's attention. You take someone else's hard work and you decide that you are going to claim it as your own? What the hell is that. I am not your "assassin"(I question why it is plural tho?). I did not do this under your orders. I would never follow your orders, you are a horrible player. I challenge you to produce any facts at all that you had anything at all to do with the planning of this disband?

Your assumption is invalid , your opinion is invalid. I am proud to be who I am , stop being prejudice. I can say and do what I want , it's called freewill but people like you dislike us. Why? Explain to me why do you dislike people who are living a fun life? Maybe you are a sad person who thrives on other people's misery. I don't know but you may need help. Val-what's it's name had only posted that for attention. It doesn't take a psychotherapist to figure it out , he is merely a child trying to be known. But as usual it fails , tough luck, That is who he is. In time he will mature and change into a better person.

And now let's talk about attention. You are a intelligent man , you seem wise but let's look at me demanding attention. Why have I create useless threads? To entertain myself , I love how people like yourself tend to take the game seriously and try to build yourself an E-reputation. Quite amusing and tends to make me laugh.

Also your grepolis community are split up , from noobs to ordinary players which is kind of sad. The Ordinary players tend to bully the noobs , tease them , make them feel inferior and generally make their life hell. Then you attempt to recruit the noobs and demand so much from them when no ordinary player will join you. And yet still treat them like dirt. Everyone get out of your might horse you are in no position to criticise anyone. Why are there noobs? It's because of us , yes us. The more sophisticated noobs evolve into ordinary players being hypocritical to noobs. If noobs where a race every single one you would be a racist person.

And what keeps an alliance apart? Noobs , yes even the first proper alliance was made of noobs. Look at TW-Shadow the early days when Grepolis had recently started. They were an MRA so was everyone.

And now let's no get off topic. You call me a attention seeker for playing the game the way I want to? Do you want me to be one of those players who sits down 24/7 upgrading their buildings , farming noobs(as they are to much of a coward to face some real competition) and conquer weaker players? Where is the honour? No such thing as honour on grepolis , none of you are prefect.

And you know what bloody angers me? Yes you , all of you. You try to find a new target , like wolfs ravaging on weak prey. You look for "noobs" who had discovered the forum and you attack , criticise and de-rep them. Go ahead go and make another comment avoiding this comment like you usually do.

And well done, people like you ruin the game for us. I despise you all.

DeletedUser

Also your grepolis community are split up , from noobs to ordinary players which is kind of sad. The Ordinary players tend to bully the noobs , tease them , make them feel inferior and generally make their life hell. Then you attempt to recruit the noobs and demand so much from them when no ordinary player will join you. And yet still treat them like dirt. Everyone get out of your might horse you are in no position to criticise anyone. Why are there noobs? It's because of us , yes us. The more sophisticated noobs evolve into ordinary players being hypocritical to noobs. If noobs where a race every single one you would be a racist person.

I hate everyone equally :D
Your all noobs to me and i just found this game hahaha

DeletedUser

And now let's talk about attention. You are a intelligent man , you seem wise but let's look at me demanding attention. Why have I create useless threads? To entertain myself , I love how people like yourself tend to take the game seriously and try to build yourself an E-reputation. Quite amusing and tends to make me laugh.

Your assumption is invalid , your opinion is invalid. I am proud to be who I am , stop being prejudice. I actually don't give a hoot about my "E-reputation" and I honestly don't take his game seriously at all, hence disbanding another alliance just for the fun of it.

Also your grepolis community are split up , from noobs to ordinary players which is kind of sad. The Ordinary players tend to bully the noobs , tease them , make them feel inferior and generally make their life hell. Then you attempt to recruit the noobs and demand so much from them when no ordinary player will join you. And yet still treat them like dirt.

I honestly would question what you are talking about, Talk to any of my members, from here or alpha, ask them what they think of me. Ask them what I "demand".

And what keeps an alliance apart? Noobs , yes even the first proper alliance was made of noobs. Look at TW-Shadow the early days when Grepolis had recently started. They were an MRA so was everyone.

Funny you bring up TW-S. They actually were not an MRA at the beginning, they were a pre-made from games like TW-S and The West. But anyway, you have been calling everyone else an MRA

And now let's no get off topic. You call me a attention seeker for playing the game the way I want to? Do you want me to be one of those players who sits down 24/7 upgrading their buildings , farming noobs(as they are to much of a coward to face some real competition) and conquer weaker players? Where is the honour? No such thing as honour on grepolis , none of you are prefect.

You are implying alot here mate. I turn again to my alliance in alpha. We are 33 people strong and ranked 20th. We are facing off against the 2nd ranked alliance on the server. Never said I was perfect either

And you know what bloody angers me? Yes you , all of you. You try to find a new target , like wolfs ravaging on weak prey. You look for "noobs" who had discovered the forum and you attack , criticise and de-rep them. Go ahead go and make another comment avoiding this comment like you usually do.

Never actually de-repped anyone before, maybe added rep once or twice.

You really like your moral high ground don't you? You know that you are literally depicting yourselves and I don't think that I have insulted a single player on the Rho forums yet. The only player that I have actually ever really insulted on the forums was WM802 on alpha and guess what? He is in my alliance here and allied in alpha now.

You have been calling others noobs left and right and when you try and take credit for my work, and I fight back, you get all ed and take some moral high ground.

DeletedUser

It doesn't take a psychotherapist to figure out you're lack of experience in grepolis. I haven't even de-reped anyone yet and you don't even know me. Plus whether or not I'm a he or she is invalid. Just like you.

you're just bitter because I exposed you for what you are (well I guess everyone already knew what you're like) and that I left your alliace once I saw how deranged you are. So get off your high horse and stop being a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.