Tags example:

ylber-3.png
yl.png

Sigs example:

5-27.png

yl-1.png

that's it so far too lazy to post more e.e

DeletedUser18825

Good luck with your shop, and welcome to the grepo forums!

DeletedUser

DOH- ylber is in My alliance....just realized he has a shop thats a face palm moment, about those attacks ylber, we are on to colonizing him.

Nice works btw

DeletedUser23590

DOH- ylber is in My alliance....just realized he has a shop thats a face palm moment, about those attacks ylber, we are on to colonizing him.

Nice works btw

lol ok and nice man,btw if you want any banner or anything for our alliance feel free to request

DeletedUser23511

I really dig this anime style. I'm half japanese so this makes me happy happy.

-Stock/render: I'm pretty open. I wouldn't mind a kenshin himura samurai type deal, but maybe not as bright. I prefer darker colors. Or a wolf based sig would be cool. I'll be happy with pretty much anything.
-Size: the sig examples you put up are fine.
-Text: sizzlesaints
-Symbol:

DeletedUser

Hey

lol ok and nice man,btw if you want any banner or anything for our alliance feel free to request

Im pretty confident with what we have, but if it had to be anything it would need to look something like ym sig, as you can see its awesomeness :)

DeletedUser23590

Im pretty confident with what we have, but if it had to be anything it would need to look something like ym sig, as you can see its awesomeness :)

dominion-1.png

@sizzlesaints:

denied,find the stock urself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-Avatar/Icon/sig/tag/banner: Siggy please :D
-Theme: I want an Angelic Theme(Nephilims are angel warriors and xXNephilimXx is my in game name)
-Size: Really Doesn't Matter to me
-Text: Just have it say xXNephilimXx on it

DeletedUser2069

I'm interested in a few samples of your work that could be used by anyone interested in using http://grepointel.com signature creator.

My simple attempt below will be how the data appears on all banners.

Please have the banner fit within 700x100.

Thank you for your efforts. Credits for your image will be given on my site next to your images.

DeletedUser23590

first one

xXNephilimXx.png

dont forget to credit me if u gonna use it

@the banner thingy:

on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19523

hey man, i wanna ask you to make me a CoA for my alliance in Epsilon...

key color: neon-ish green + other shades of green.

i would like a black background, and the outline of a shield in silver... center is still black. then, in a cool font (up to you) i would like the words "Pure Fury"... possilby stacked on each other... i would LIKE to have this by Friday, but my schedule is flexible. please contact me on my profile when youre done. thanks.

if all is good, you will get a 5-star rating and a lot of +rep. you will also get my personal endorsement (which is a good thing in my opinion). thanks. if any problems occur, again, please contact me on my profile. thanks again, i cant wait to see what you can do for me! :D

DeletedUser

Size: Alliance Prof Pic
Text: Feral Chargers
Theme: Elephant then making a ladder down to smaller animals, Bear, Lion, Tiger, Leopard. Looking deadly
Be an Artist