Pnp You can hug or you can fight

• Thread starter DeletedUser14786
  • Start date

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Tbh saying about alliance that it's falling is way to early, since I don't see any sign of TF disappearing any time soon. But surely if you think that, negative ratio of conquests in 1 war means alliance disbanding I didn't know.

DeletedUser55100

I was never there when the attacks happened mate, I was gone the day they started. Had 10 snipes going, all perfect (-1) and they all got canceled :x

Knowing what we know now i think probably best not to boast about "perfectly timed" snipes
whistling.gif

DeletedUser51005

Love how before I read all this, I had no idea that any big fights were happening... thought perhaps everyone had gone soft XD

DeletedUser55100

Oh how things have changed

Was good to finally see everybody stop moaning and crying about who was pacted with who and how many naps they had and actually do something about it in game to change things through diplomacy/fighting rather than bleating about it in the forums. :)

jameslongst

Strategos
Was good to finally see everybody stop moaning and crying about who was pacted with who and how many naps they had and actually do something about it in game to change things through diplomacy/fighting rather than bleating about it in the forums. :)
i thought you meant because we had a whole new group of mra huggers.