Pnp You can hug or you can fight

• Thread starter DeletedUser14786
  • Start date

DeletedUser54192

Faced off against what I've fought, neither you, Nor James LeadfromBehind, nor Tobi would've lasted a breath.

If you took a quarter of the attacks I got, you'd ghost and go play candy crush
To be blunt, what you've faced is nothing special. This OP on you has been going on for less than 48 hours. In that time, you've managed to lose 21 cities. In contrast, I know players who've been OP'd for longer and lost fewer cities. You haven't achieved anything remarkable so please, stop trying to make it seem like you have.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Faced off against what I've fought, neither you, Nor James LeadfromBehind, nor Tobi would've lasted a breath.

Honey, I grew up on tribalwars, grepolis is retirement by comparison. Well, not that's not true. It's like putting in 30 years working for the state, and getting the best benefits, a full pension, and travelling the world. Unless you were talking upwards of 10k attacks, which we all know isn't the case. then it would have been a walk in the park.

for me.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

It annoys me that you think you are qualified to assess James' defensive or leadership skills. James was defending against ops before there were instabuys and golden myth events. Why you think people stayed with James when it is difficult or scary? Why do you think we go with him to the next world?

You don't know what the leader should be doing at all, if you think he is leading from behind because I am the one that wastes their time opening 70 pages of PMs from people like you who want to talk about how the Spartans made soup out of beans.

Those players you mention on some other thread that we have been taking in? They have been abandoned by their leaders. Clearly you have never stayed with one alliance long enough to know makes one good.

It annoys me that you think you are qualified to assess James' defensive or leadership skills. James was defending against ops before there were instabuys and golden myth events. Why you think people stayed with James when it is difficult or scary? Why do you think we go with him to the next world?

You don't know what the leader should be doing at all, if you think he is leading from behind because I am the one that wastes their time opening 70 pages of PMs from people like you who want to talk about how the Spartans made soup out of beans.

Those players you mention on some other thread that we have been taking in? They have been abandoned by their leaders. Clearly you have never stayed with one alliance long enough to know makes one good.

I stayed with Meltrix, and I know she was good. She was sane, rational, generous. Totally the opposite of my first leader on Epi.

To be blunt, what you've faced is nothing special. This OP on you has been going on for less than 48 hours. In that time, you've managed to lose 21 cities. In contrast, I know players who've been OP'd for longer and lost fewer cities. You haven't achieved anything remarkable so please, stop trying to make it seem like you have.

yeah you walked to school barefoot in the snow uphill both ways blah blah blah, I get it

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Quote from your IG profile:
"Defender of the day, 15 Apr 18. Fought an entire alliance of very sorry people. I take pride in the fact that a top 5 alliance saw me as such a menace they threw everything they had at me alone. I know I was doing something right when losers band together to take me down! Down but not out!"

I wouldn't call group of people losers who made you taste nearly every single alliance in this world.

DeletedUser53868

but you have a quarter of my brain so you should anyway

Well, I'd rather be dumber than you (which is close to impossible) if that, at least, made me be a trustable person that wont fly away everything a problem gets on the way.

My tip stands still, sweetie.

The GM

Phrourach
Sigh another thread where TF are going on about Xan..
Maybe you ought to start a thread up dedicated solely to him, so you can all gang up and go on and on like old maids in it.
Its all rather boring now.
Doesn't really mean much coming from the likes of you. After all you promoted his worth in an earlier thread and tried to tell us how loyal he was. What are you on?

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Doesn't really mean much coming from the likes of you. After all you promoted his worth in an earlier thread and tried to tell us how loyal he was. What are you on?
OOsh, "the likes of me", Im not the one and it isnt my alliance banging on and on about Xan Leaving yous. Yes He was a enemy in another world, I didnt see him run from that alliance, even when things looked bad, but that isnt the point I was "highlighting", the point was, again another thread. where you all are going on about a player who left yous... TF, just start a thread where yous can moan and groan all about Xan and all your groupies of haters can go bleat there. Some of us want the threads to be relevant to what it is started for, not the same old "days of a tfs life", that actually has gone on for a few weeks now..

The GM

Phrourach
Some of us want the threads to be relevant to what it is started for, not the same old "days of a tfs life", that actually has gone on for a few weeks now..
Yeah I guess but talking in a thread about how courageous your alliance and the other four you have joined with to try and take out the third ranked alliance would be pitiful at best. Just imagine someone who doesn't play this world reading a thread where those ranked 1,2,4&5 brag about their achievements working together to try and take out little alliance ranked 3.

After the initial tears of laughter at how pathetic you lot are, pity would set in.

jameslongst

Strategos
Yeah I guess but talking in a thread about how courageous your alliance and the other four you have joined with to try and take out the third ranked alliance would be pitiful at best. Just imagine someone who doesn't play this world reading a thread where those ranked 1,2,4&5 brag about their achievements working together to try and take out little alliance ranked 3.

After the initial tears of laughter at how pathetic you lot are, pity would set in.

Its true, one does not usually see this, um, "constellation" of alliances banding together. Maybe we finally did it? Maybe its the true mother load of hug factories TF has finally made. I thought MGGA was bad but at least they formed in response to us rather late in the game. This thing tho...this thing. Well, congratulations. Now bring it.

DeletedUser53868

BRING IT ON! KEEEEEEEEEP COMING, I'LL HOLD AS MANY OF YOU AS YOU WANT ME TO HOLD

DeletedUser54339

Shadies currently reminding me of hippie 'fight the power' kids who think they're going to change the world but end up becoming bank clerks and stockbrokers.

Sure, everyone sells out once in a while but why not be honest about it? Get the alliance name changed to 'Make Grepo Shady Again' and be done with it...

Oh, and that Che Guevara poster can probably get thrown out now. Hasta La Cuddling Siempre.

princess Kuini

Phrourach

What 4 branches are those, who are we pacted with? Please inform our diplo, that would be nice for him to enlighten us

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Its true, one does not usually see this, um, "constellation" of alliances banding together. Maybe we finally did it? Maybe its the true mother load of hug factories TF has finally made. I thought MGGA was bad but at least they formed in response to us rather late in the game. This thing tho...this thing. Well, congratulations. Now bring it.
Thats a joke, TF ran from Pags wouldnt even join in fighting or taking them on.. Rather rich coming from you.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
You are all just feeling more intimidated that "finally" Shadies got a second branch.. We didnt from day 1 yes we are guilty of surprising yous.. Salty.

DeletedUser55083

Sigh another thread where TF are going on about Xan..
Maybe you ought to start a thread up dedicated solely to him, so you can all gang up and go on and on like old maids in it.
Its all rather boring now.
Ain't that the truth.