Announcement You friendly neighborhood Moderator

DeletedUser

Hi all,
i dont know how many of u are happy and how many of u are sad to see me here :D :D. But where there is a forum there should be a mod too.

So i am Sasukepran, u guys can call me sas :p. 23 year old.. will become 24 this jan. Works in Oil industry.. wont disclose my place or people may Spam when i am sleeping :D :D

This is an interesting world with the setting good enough to draw a lot of good players, so i am expecting a nice and healthy forum out here with lot of discussions, banter, bragging and backstabbing :D :D
So keep it up and before posting anything please go through all the Rules of the forum .

/sas

DeletedUser44462

Hello. Hope you do well here. Thank you for answering by pm the doubts that i had. You seem to be a good mod.

DeletedUser44027

Perhaps the US? Not much drilling but a lot of imports.

DeletedUser33530

Hi all,
i dont know how many of u are happy and how many of u are sad to see me here :D :D. But where there is a forum there should be a mod too.

So i am Sasukepran, u guys can call me sas :p. 23 year old.. will become 24 this jan. Works in Oil industry.. wont disclose my place or people may Spam when i am sleeping :D :D

This is an interesting world with the setting good enough to draw a lot of good players, so i am expecting a nice and healthy forum out here with lot of discussions, banter, bragging and backstabbing :D :D
So keep it up and before posting anything please go through all the Rules of the forum .

/sas
so many things a disagree with here :p
But I'll start by saying hello :) and calling in the non-mods to track you down.

DeletedUser44426

Hi all,

/sas

What is this creature?:)

DeletedUser13240

Aye, I yam wot I yam.
Good to see yer again as well.
Eat yer Spinach!

yer friendly
unit

DeletedUser

thanks for your kind welcome.. well as for pirate its cool.. but gonna pass it.. sea is too tough :D :D alberta.. no i dont work there :D :D