you wont believe your eyes

DeletedUser

I just think that it's a good idea to solidify each alliance, and make sure that it can stand on it's own. Creating a bunch of branches like crazy is a bit MRAish. If I'm wrong then enlighten me.

DeletedUser10963

sure that is true but if 1 alliance is strong already (or believes to be) it needs to expand as this early you cant qonquer yet, oyu recruit. cuz of alliance cap you have to make a brother alliances in order to maintain growth and keep yuor momentum

hmm... my signature didnt work out...

DeletedUser10963

sorry for double posting have to see if i fixed my sig..

well it didnt.. can someone tell me how to get a pic in it?

DeletedUser

sorry for double posting have to see if i fixed my sig..

well it didnt.. can someone tell me how to get a pic in it?

If your sig is uploaded than simply put in the BB-Codes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] (WITHOUT ANYTHING IN BETWEEN) instead of the words you have there.

DeletedUser10963

oh thanks i was using normal pic link. *shame*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh thanks i was using normal pic link. *shame*

That usually works also actually, but anyway back on topic :)

The New Dawn alliance is in no way a powerful alliance, why do they need branches to make them less so.

DeletedUser10963

yeah im getting you guys..

they want me to MRA invite all low point members around me... im around 3300 points now.. so all 175-500 points can only be very inactive..

suggested something else.. id borrow a few member from them and then force some alliances to merge us, to then return the members. let me qoute something;

(edit) cant qoute i just get kicked... :0

(edit) someone copied the forum.. asked him to sent it to me, qoutes should be coming up

you know what reason they came up with to justify it? none! thay just made up a lie.

they accuse me of taking away leader rights.. well i didnt and can prove it as it all gets saved in the overview thing.

how do ypu guys like my sig by the way? anything to improve?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that might be indeed, if we are wrong time shall teach us.

might you explain why having multiple branches are bad?
also why bad stats? we were with only 4 members when i posted that.

You're average BP is 166. That is horrible. As for multiple branches, noone needs an alliance larger than the Max (60). It's a sign of MRAness.

DeletedUser

1.You are a MRA
2. You only get members out of fear of your points not bp

DeletedUser10963

well you guys are right.. i am out of their alliance now.

DeletedUser

get your battle points up then matijngoofy and look for one of the most aggressive alliances. im sure one will take you on

DeletedUser10963

there only inactives close by :(, and a SGOO guy, but i dont want war with them, although they seem to be getting a beating by vortex?

also if i kill of the few active players around ill have nothing left to conquer.. i need them to build up the city for me XD, ill then sent em a thank you note and then take the city ;)

DeletedUser

there only inactives close by :(, and a SGOO guy, but i dont want war with them, although they seem to be getting a beating by vortex?

Neither side has suffered much losses actually. Only attack I've received so far is from Aicy :D

DeletedUser

vortex is fighting elite shadows?

lolwut?

Erm no, he said SGOO (Shadow Gods of Olympus)

However, Aicy (Very rudely might I add) sent me 12 harpies. I welcomed them with tea and cupcakes and they just attacked me :O Wiping out half my horsies :(

DeletedUser

Erm no, he said SGOO (Shadow Gods of Olympus)

However, Aicy (Very rudely might I add) sent me 12 harpies. I welcomed them with tea and cupcakes and they just attacked me :O Wiping out half my horsies :(

oh so only aicy of the elite shadows attacked you.

I thought vortex was at war with elite shadows since you said aicy attacked you and i thought you two were bffs

x]

DeletedUser

oh so only aicy of the elite shadows attacked you.

I thought vortex was at war with elite shadows since you said aicy attacked you and i thought you two were bffs

x]

Oh nose. I hate AC ;)

And I thinks we iz going offtopic :(