Announcement Your amazing mod!

DeletedUser

I played with/against James on Eta, true legend of the game. Nice to see you're still around

DeletedUser

I had a different name (which will remain a secret ;) But I was in The Elite for a short period before you left. Ended up with Valor through the age of WW but joined a smaller alliance in semi retirement near the end. Man do I miss Eta.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Got a few names in my head ;)

Yeah, Eta was the best world I've played... Shame Grepolis isn't like what it used to be, the action, the drama etc...

DeletedUser

Hello ladies and gents!

I'll be your legendary moderator for World Taras forum. For all you that don't know me, my name is James, just call me that! That's all you need to know ;) be good, don't spam and we'll have a swell time, I'm sure hehe.

Good luck on Taras and most importantly, have fun!

Your amazing moderator,
Jameseyyyy! :cool:

This is a lie... in order to be a legend, you have to be dead... you are either not dead, not a legend, or a bot. If you are a bot and suffice both the requirements for being a legend and dead, then your name is not James, as bot's have no soul.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I could be dead and this could be someone else... Or I could be a bot or not... Or maybe my name is James maybe it isn't :eek: