Announcement your Demonic gaurdain

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I am your new mod, and will look over u.. its really a honor to mod this world as this is a morale inactive world and i am sure a lot of old vets might have joined it as both Kappa and Lambda had already closed..

As for my Basic info i have played a lot of worlds but chi is now only where i am playing right now... was thinking of joining this world but then i thought modding will be more fun..

hope u guys have fun playing this world and dont give me much trouble and behave nicely otherwise i might sometime get troublesome too :p

Good Luck and have fun... but within limits

DeletedUser3613

daz is now playing (evil grin)

Good luck Sas, this lot are wild

DeletedUser

Dazzly decided to man up and join the party. Now for the final proof of your manhood, tell us your ingame name and what direction you joined. I heard you picked a fight with Mad Max and challenged him to a duel. Now give up you identity so he can teach you a lesson on how not to get cocky with the real pros.

DeletedUser3613

I play under the name daz 2.0, tell your friends to bring extra nappies if they are comming my way, wouldnt want them making a mess on my beaches

DeletedUser

all right bro, I passed your message to him.

Colydon
Maximus024
TyroneBlack today at 10:57
hey, Dazzler said you are a sweaty noob and you don't have the balls to join SW Colydon where he plays under daz 2.0

DeletedUser3613

Found him and turned his flag pink ;) it realy suits him :p

DeletedUser3613

Nice story bend ;) I especialy like the bit where the hero went into the building and saved the princess

DeletedUser

:D :d.. not interested... mods cant join the world that they play....

DeletedUser

He's an alright guy, best of all he's not always too active on the forums :p