Your favorite God and Why?

DeletedUser

Honestly, I can do both! I'm quite versatile.. ;)

You find me a turtle..I like to join in on the cracking..

Someone finds me...I like to make things die out at sea.. :D

Well um that's uh nice Lane :D

DeletedUser41656

Poseidon for that kindly gift, and Zeus, for Favorable wind, and ofcourse the all mighty Manticores, which are just about as awesome as they can get :) takes years to build tough.

DeletedUser22708

Poseidon for that kindly gift, and Zeus, for Favorable wind, and ofcourse the all mighty Manticores, which are just about as awesome as they can get :) takes years to build tough.

Wasn't there gonna be an update soon where mantis would only cost 200 favor instead of 405? Been waiting for that update for ages

DeletedUser

Honestly, I can do both! I'm quite versatile.. ;)

You find me a turtle..I like to join in on the cracking..

Someone finds me...I like to make things die out at sea.. :D

I have managed to find a city...

with 1100 swords, 89 slingers, 1100 archers and 122 chariots in it with a lvl 25 wall and tower.. suggestions on this BP fest?

DeletedUser22708

Horse nuke + 15 to 20 cats should do the most damage i think

DeletedUser

Oh Man, Hard question :)

Ok, for me it depends on what time in the game you are looking at. Between 175-3000points I always go Hera and get Happiness so I can quickly recruit and build my polis.

After that I turn to, normally, Poseidon. With his Wood giving he is great for making Ships and he also allows you to get lots of Wood and exchange it in the Market for other Resources. Also you can quickly build Ships using Call of the Ocean.

Overall I think, for me, it has to be Poseidon for all the reasons mentioned. Also his Earthquake used in combination with Slingers and Catapults allows level 25Walls to plummet to around 15 in a single, well-timed attack. Finally, I love using his Sea Storm on CS attempts or LS Nukes as you can destroy the CS or seriously damage the attempt by destroying transports.

Gret

DeletedUser

I like to start an alliance on a world with a high membership cap, recruit hundreds and force them all to worship Zeus so that we can mass lightning bolt the better players...

DeletedUser41523

I like to start an alliance on a world with a high membership cap, recruit hundreds and force them all to worship Zeus so that we can mass lightning bolt the better players...

So...you come from Gamma?

DeletedUser

I would join the cause lol

DeletedUser

Yea we did it on Paros i think... It never really got off the ground :D Was still fun though, got some nice rage PM's.

DeletedUser41959

My favorite god is poseidon because all his spells are useful . Every one of them . My second favorite is Zeus . He's got some nice spells too .

DeletedUser

anyone like Hades?

his silver buff is crummy compared to Poseidons, and are his Erinys worth it?

anyone used Cerberus?

DeletedUser

Oh Man, Hard question :)

Ok, for me it depends on what time in the game you are looking at. Between 175-3000points I always go Hera and get Happiness so I can quickly recruit and build my polis.

After that I turn to, normally, Poseidon. With his Wood giving he is great for making Ships and he also allows you to get lots of Wood and exchange it in the Market for other Resources. Also you can quickly build Ships using Call of the Ocean.

Overall I think, for me, it has to be Poseidon for all the reasons mentioned. Also his Earthquake used in combination with Slingers and Catapults allows level 25Walls to plummet to around 15 in a single, well-timed attack. Finally, I love using his Sea Storm on CS attempts or LS Nukes as you can destroy the CS or seriously damage the attempt by destroying transports.

Gret

I totally agree with this.

DeletedUser

My favorite god in terms of bolstering my expansion ability is probably Poseidon. He allows me to spam wood, destroy up to 30% of attacking naval forces, and allows me to pump out ships.

As to the comment above about cerbs being great for defense, I'd have to disagree. While yes they are amazing defensive units, I prefer Pegasus'. They are the cheapest (excluding favor points) most efficient defensive unit per farm space, and not only can they defend your polis, but if your ally comes under attack, they can fly there without transport ships.