Your First Alliance

DeletedUser

I seriously don't remember my first alliance in theta. All i remember is being kicked out of a lot

DeletedUser

N-A-T-O,some nooby alliance after that i attacked the leader and i quit after that i joined guardians Of Asgard stayed with them for a month or 2

DeletedUser

My first on this server was One City alliance way back when Alpha dominated, but an alliance called Evil immortals targeted us as we had 75 members all with 1 city, hence the name lol

I learned to defend from the off hahaha

then began again as my name is now and first alliance that time round was Wolf Legion.

DeletedUser19668

I created my first alliance on Theta called The Island and it started as inviting people that were within an island of me...Well things went on we got bigger and then TP/SI/Stupid spartan people started attacking us. Our alliances were unable to aid us and I decided to merge us into TP, then quit. Come back 7 months later (because this game just gets under your skin....) to find my good core members had broken off and made Bradshaw Bandidos and now we've taken over O57 and couldn't be happier ^^

DeletedUser

My first alliance was NGOLINSH. So problem with their management made me leave a go to arise(big mistake of me).

Arise(the proffesor didnt want another war) and NGOLINSH(carlos) made a deal. NGOLINSH and Arise attack me and arise attack argentis.

After a while no alliance wanted me because they didnt want to start a war with these 2 alliances.

Because of these 2 alliances were attacking me, I made a lot of DBP when I just had 10 cities. I just lost 2 cities.

Several good friends help me without their alliance knowledge.

But Alianza de la Muerte (MarcoTULIO and Jehovawolf best friends an real warriors, not afraid of anything) decided to help me and go against everybody and start a war with NGOLINSH(leader of Ocean 53)

We destroyed NGOLINSH.

DeletedUser

My fist alliance was an alliance called Spartan kings , we had many GooD players, after exactly 30 days our growth was huge , pplayers were taking every non cohort belonging city in O-23 ... shortly though , the Cohort acted . WE fought well , but our lower members wee leaving and then our leader left :( , was sad , So they disbaded overnight ...

Then I joined another alliance ,one much better ... OVER LORDS ... We quickly spun into the top 20 alliances ... but our golry was short lived as once again the Cohort attacked , but much more scarcily this time ...

Finally I joined Spartan kings , and guess what ... ^^ the Cohort declared war :p ,

In the end I realised Cohort was the best way to escape death ...

DeletedUser

Mine was a nooby alliance called Greek Islands. :p

It was founded by my friend irl. We later merged with another alliance creating Greek Amazing Warriors. Awesomest Name ever
:cool:

DeletedUser

My first alliance was autokatopia . I then left the game for a couple months when I came back I joined the nameless..

DeletedUser

its called Autokpatopia(= Autokratoria = Αυτοκρατορία = Empire in greek)

i really liked that alliance due to the name mostly. i didnt get the chance to know any of their players

DeletedUser

After a while no alliance wanted me because they didnt want to start a war with these 2 alliances.

Sorry about that buddy, my alliance was just to weak and to far to help out at that point, but I have changed since then.