Your game is unfair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We're all spammers here - every last one of us. We love to spam and it is a way of life. Reality is our victim and we live in our own isolated dream worlds. This is what makes the game so tricky.
As for the cheaters, oh boy. Every spammer in the forums is also a cheater in-game. We will cheat all day, every day. If you don't believe me, check our harbors too. You will find biremes there and our cheating ways will be revealed.

DeletedUser24139

well heck, I think there are some out there that just might have an entire population of swords....... nom nom nom

DeletedUser

We're all spammers here - every last one of us. We love to spam and it is a way of life. Reality is our victim and we live in our own isolated dream worlds. This is what makes the game so tricky.
As for the cheaters, oh boy. Every spammer in the forums is also a cheater in-game. We will cheat all day, every day. If you don't believe me, check our harbors too. You will find biremes there and our cheating ways will be revealed.

Your the only spammer here leahkim. 796 post in 3 months gezzz bro, you spending more time here than playing! :p

DeletedUser27700

Well guys, I am disappointed in you all.
You all know this is an international forum and by that we get many people from many different countries and languages. The fact that you would mock someone for is is not cool at all. He came here looking for help, not to be taunted and mocked.

Now, .j.u.s.t.u.S, as Equanimity already said, if you suspect someone of cheating, please report them to the ingame mods so they can help you. you can contact them through your settings menu, under support, or click this link.
There is not much we can do for you here, but they will figure it out.

DeletedUser

You all know this is an international forum and by that we get many people from many different countries and languages. The fact that you would mock someone for is is not cool at all. He came here looking for help, not to be taunted and mocked.

Now, .j.u.s.t.u.S, as Equanimity already said, if you suspect someone of cheating, please report them to the ingame mods so they can help you. you can contact them through your settings menu, under support, or click this link.

I haven't done anything all I said leahkim was a spammer, he or anyone wanted help or anything all they gotta do is say please to me apart from asking me for my city lol.

DeletedUser24139

Iced, plain and simple, I offered my services to help. How everything transpired here happened due to no instigation on my part. D-repping me for it was not very nice either.

DeletedUser

Come on, it's not about his language, it's about his naivety, it was the reason people were mocking him. From what he says he doesn't appear to be a inexperienced child but an adult, but his talks would be more appropriate for a very young child. This paradox was the thing which caused a good laugh.

DeletedUser12330

where are you from? maybe we find someone who speaks your native language and wants to translate for you
or ( even more important ) to explain you what is going on because this is not cheating at all. ( maybe i dont get your point )

i'm guessing Birmingham

DeletedUser

Come on, it's not about his language, it's about his naivety, it was the reason people were mocking him

We are meant to encourage, not mock- especially since he was new poster...
People are always saying that the forums are dying, well, why would new posters stick around if when they do post, they are mocked and trolled?

DeletedUser27700

Come on, it's not about his language, it's about his naivety, it was the reason people were mocking him. From what he says he doesn't appear to be a inexperienced child but an adult, but his talks would be more appropriate for a very young child. This paradox was the thing which caused a good laugh.

It doesn't matter.

The only reason this thread is still here is to make sure he knows to contact ingame support. There is no need for this debate.

DeletedUser

We are meant to encourage, not mock- especially since he was new poster...
People are always saying that the forums are dying, well, why would new posters stick around if when they do post, they are mocked and trolled?
Hmmm... You might be right, next time I will start my post with Dear good sir warrior, welcome to this temple of war, what would you like to drink today and what is your gift for the almighty Gods of Grepolis - Zeus, Hera.... etc.
Well, you got the picture, I will try and be as solemn as possible.

Reminds me of in-game squibs calling alliances guilds, themselves brave fighters (very much bravery you need to click buttons), and imagining that they rule a country.

My apologies for inappropriate behavior good sir.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter.

The only reason this thread is still here is to make sure he knows to contact ingame support. There is no need for this debate.
He contacted already, he mentioned it in one of his first posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.