Announcement Your Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16098

This game keeps reeling me back in... :D
Hows you?

It does! I try to leave and somehow manage to end up here again and again. Grepolis must be putting something in the game that hypnotises you to keep playing.

DeletedUser

Indeed. Dem crazy apollonians...

Hopefully I'll bother to post some ridiculous banter if I'm feeling gutsy :p I'll probably end up just stalking the forums tho :D

what alliance are you planning on joining?

DeletedUser

You my newly acquainted friend... are in for long sleepless nights filled with infracting people hahaha

DeletedUser33530

i Think im gonna spam this section just cause Pushty is the mod for it.

DeletedUser32373

Pushty I respect you very much for sacrifcing your own playing time with a legitimate alliance to be the mod of our forums :p this world is going to be a great one and i'm glad we have a cool mod like you ;)

DeletedUser23986

Pushty I respect you very much for sacrifcing your own playing time with a legitimate alliance to be the mod of our forums :p this world is going to be a great one and i'm glad we have a cool mod like you ;)

there was no sacrifice :p, Pushty didn't had time, and his frnds didn't join.

and how did i miss to spam here? :eek:

DeletedUser

i Think im gonna spam this section just cause Pushty is the mod for it.

I think I'm going to have to bite, then. :p

Hehe, thank you! Albeit EN66 and numerous other things are keeping me busy, so I can't say whether I would have actually joined anyway.

DeletedUser

Hai! Playing this world? I remember you on the Paros forum. :)

DeletedUser16098

Slightly off topic, Pushty, oh great lord of the forums! I have been receiving a lot of hate (Negative reputation to be precise) and I am so very desperate to be more popular, you know, get those green bars flowing, and I wondered if you had any advice... what do people like??? rep me... please.... anybody... x

I am jesting about the rep. please don't hate me more... fell free to bad rep, I don't really care.

DeletedUser

Slightly off topic, Pushty, oh great lord of the forums! I have been receiving a lot of hate (Negative reputation to be precise) and I am so very desperate to be more popular, you know, get those green bars flowing, and I wondered if you had any advice... what do people like??? rep me... please.... anybody... x

I am jesting about the rep. please don't hate me more... fell free to bad rep, I don't really care.

Ew, popularity. Stay well away from that. :p

/me fabulizes

We both know that's a lie. (smirk)

DeletedUser23986

Well, what would you say if i say we don't like our moderator :p

Status
Not open for further replies.