Your moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

Hello everyone! I will be the moderator of this wonderful world. I look forward to seeing Tegea progress. Please keep your posts within the rules and we won't have any problems. I will try to get you guys some competitions in the near future. If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please post below.

DeletedUser22115

Just one question for now...

How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?

DeletedUser31385

Just one question for now...

How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
Hold out a sheet (not completely taut). Drop the egg and let the sheet absorb enough of the impact from the fall before the egg actually hits the floor.

DeletedUser22115

Hold out a sheet (not completely taut). Drop the egg and let the sheet absorb enough of the impact from the fall before the egg actually hits the floor.

I like your answer, but generally an egg falling on a concrete floor, won't crack the concrete floor :p

19535_muttley_image_wacky_races.jpg

DeletedUser31385

How do we get the ls boost package?
You would have to purchase it on the gold screen once you have unlocked it (please see this thread). I believe you get more than just LS boosts in the package, but I am not sure on that.

DeletedUser22115

You would have to purchase it on the gold screen once you have unlocked it (please see this thread). I believe you get more than just LS boosts in the package, but I am not sure on that.
Please see what thread? Did you mean to link something? or is my pc screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.