Announcement Your New Moderator! (Now lemon scented)

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, Pushty has decided to leave the team. It saddens me just as much to see him go. While I'm not as cuddly as Pushty, I'll try my best to make this a great world for you folks.

I'm rather chill as far as some mods go, I'd like to just let you all do your own thing. That said don't start getting uppity. I'll step in if I have to.

If you have any suggestions you'd like to make this forum great, please feel free to let me know

-chrss2128

DeletedUser34939

If you have any suggestions you'd like to make this forum great, please feel free to let me know

give me free reign to make racist jokes.

permaban the guy who made that awful newspaper

Institute a temp ban policy for players who fail at making pnp threads

edit every post that just says "+rep" to instead say "If I were as cool and witty as mojo I'd have something to add to the conversation, but alas I am a rube," then under that go ahead and leave the "+rep" comment.

DeletedUser

you are lucky to keep you forum account after that awful PNP you wrote. What were you thinking Naji?

DeletedUser20415

you are lucky to keep you forum account after that awful PNP you wrote. What were you thinking Naji?

your funny, I make my own rules :pro:

you cant delete Naji lol, unless they wanna end this game once and for good. :p

DeletedUser

meandemilygaleano.jpg

DeletedUser20415

Do I get a prize or award or something for being the first infraction for you in this world :p

DeletedUser14937

Just so you guys know this silly noob was supposed to be playing with me in the world. Nooby chickened out.

DeletedUser

tyrone if you can rim me ill gift my main to a person of your choosing.