Your rankings?

DeletedUser

I think I'll go with in no particular order;
DDW, TG, TW-S, ARTEMIS and PANTHERA I wont order them coz ppl will just start poking holes!

that looks like an order to me, btw JD was banned

DeletedUser

When will people learn that some threads are made to fuel PnP.

And killing your troops on inactives is far from glory, oh and even kicking 'actives' under attack still happens...

Guess ginsu is a costly one

and poor hernani

Again you feel the need to lie
Ginsu was red,check grepostats which shows he did not grow for days, as soon as anyone turns red they get kicked.
Hernani was not under attack, he was not active on the forums or responsive to mails. I mailed him and he read yet sent no reply so I kicked him. I had biremes in him for 2-3 weeks and not once was he attacked so if you can prove any attacks in the last 2-3 weeks against Hernani then please do.

Come on MD try to keep to the facts.

DeletedUser1359

Following the mass exodus of the top players from our world where do people currently rank the top alliances???

Mine are

1) TW-S - Lost a few top players but still is growing steadily. Alot of inactivity which is why they seem to be loosing cities??

2) TG - Lost players also. Probably enjoying the rest bite from being attacked by DDW

3) Sparta- Compact, strong and active

4) Artemsis- Growing strong. Maybe a dark horse for the future

5) DDW- A dead alliance. Over half are inactive and even still that half should be feared. A new leadership and cutting away the inactives may be the only way

DeletedUser

Following the mass exodus of the top players from our world where do people currently rank the top alliances???

Mine are

1) TW-S - Lost a few top players but still is growing steadily. Alot of inactivity which is why they seem to be loosing cities??

2) TG - Lost players also. Probably enjoying the rest bite from being attacked by DDW

3) Sparta- Compact, strong and active

4) Artemsis- Growing strong. Maybe a dark horse for the future

5) DDW- A dead alliance. Over half are inactive and even still that half should be feared. A new leadership and cutting away the inactives may be the only way

TW-S, a family tribe that never used the zerg tactic like old days (2006)

TG, has decent players hence several TG players are at DDW elsewhere, as they have a similar philosophy of playing wargames. Good tactical and teamplay players.

SPARTA, simcity and turtle that is happy DDW left so they finally could build offensive troops instead of turtling, do know that only 3 players of DDW where hitting them to get them for so long in turtle mode.

Artemis, I always seen them as a alliance that would put a stamp on this world even as they where fairly new, they dared to use their troops.

DDW, inactive is a wrong word we have set us in vacation mode and (premade) members joined elsewhere, some choosed to stay on grepolis. Members that choosed to stay are free to find a new alliance that would fit their playing style or remain loyal to the DDW tag. (oh and and that other game, even starting a month later we hit nr1 as alliance and have multiple members in the top 10, again with a fraction of members compared to others)

Last edited by a moderator: