Newspaper Zaforos Newspaper #1+Interview with RRH

No self respecting fighter would be caught dead on any winning team I have seen in the past 2 years.
( I have not seen them all, but enough.)
They gold their size.
They bot their res.
The huddle up all close together on one team to avoid any challenge
----- and scream like little girls if any one resists and pile on them 10 to 1.
They bot their timing which is hilarious considering timing is so easy with the siren I could train my dog to time 20 on the same second if he had fingers.
They'd hug a nursery of cactus to ensure they have at least twice your numbers.
They only go for weaker targets and even then the strategy never gets more complicated than GOLD, ZERGE, GOLD MORE, ZERGE MORE.
And they cry bully the community managers to warp the rules to allow them to spam the holey hell out of you but if you return fire its the
BAN HAMMER!
Even after all this they are so unsure of themselves they wont go up against any team without placing spies n plants.

Then brag about it o_O?

I guess for an encore they punch out their next door neighbor's 8 year old then flex over the poor kid after taking their lunch money to buy more gold.

You can't make this crap up.
This is why we play in a ghost town. You have maybe 20 hold out real fighters that are too cantankerous to quit and the rest moved on to
EVE ON LINE or died from boredom.

You can judge the value of a man by 2 things.
What makes him angry and who his enemies are.

The whole rank 1 team of craven braggards "have ben measured and found wanting!"

Last edited:

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
No self respecting fighter would be caught dead on any winning team I have seen in the past 2 years.
( I have not seen them all, but enough.)
They gold their size.
They bot their res.
The huddle up all close together on one team to avoid any challenge
----- and scream like little girls if any one resists and pile on them 10 to 1.
They bot their timing which is hilarious considering timing is so easy with the siren I could train my dog to time 20 on the same second if he had fingers.
They'd hug a nursery of cactus to ensure they have at least twice your numbers.
They only go for weaker targets and even then the strategy never gets more complicated than GOLD, ZERGE, GOLD MORE, ZERGE MORE.
And they cry bully the community managers to warp the rules to allow them to spam the holey hell out of you but if you return fire its the
BAN HAMMER!
Even after all this they are so unsure of themselves they wont go up against any team without placing spies n plants.

Then brag about it o_O?

I guess for an encore they punch out their next door neighbor's 8 year old then flex over the poor kid after taking their lunch money to buy more gold.

You can't make this crap up.
This is why we play in a ghost town. You have maybe 20 hold out real fighters that are too cantankerous to quit and the rest moved on to
EVE ON LINE or died from boredom.

You can judge the value of a man by 2 things.
What makes him angry and who his enemies are.

The whole rank 1 team of craven braggards "have ben measured and found wanting!"
Have never faced a weaker enemy than your lot.
You do not run festivals
You do not have 1 offensive city, you just sit and wait to get spanked.

Learn 2 play or shut the **** up

Are you daft boy?
You have never faced "my lot."

So your response to no true warrior would be caught dead wearing your flag you argue....
"B Bu But we festival allot!"
BWAHAAAA HAAA HAAA!
Like I sad.. you cant make this crap up!

"Better to be silent n thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt" A.L

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Are you daft boy?

So your response to no true warrior would be caught dead wearing your flag you argue....
BWAHAAAA HAAA HAAA!

I have, but not for long cause you ghosted like after 1-2 days of getting hit

WaffleDonkey

Hekatontarch
Are you daft boy?

BWAHAAAA HAAA HAAA!

You are right theatres are the way to go, festivals are bad couldn't agree with you more

Last edited:
I have, but not for long cause you ghosted like after 1-2 days of getting hit
Ghosted? I like magic mushrooms as much as the next guy virtual hippy but you might want to lay off them a bit before going on about your imaginary battles.
Not a single crew of my lot dropped anchor on this server.
If they had, your backside would make you quite aware of it. which might be difficult, because from your posting record...
You could not locate your own backside with both hands, a flashlight, and a narrative from Rod Serling himself.

Attachments

• HowToFindYourBackside.JPG
    HowToFindYourBackside.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 0

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
I think we are good :) Dont care the slighest what some 50 year old boomer says, we rimmed you out of this server and it was so easy i barely had to turn on the monitor

I think we are good :) Dont care the slighest what some 50 year old boomer says, we rimmed you out of this server and it was so easy i barely had to turn on the monitor
50 year old BOOMER? Good lord those mushrooms must be strong. You cant even do basic math. There are no 50 year old boomers,
Is that a dunce cap I see O . O

But apparently there is no shortage of zoomers that cant do basic math.
I guess you could add get a decent job, buy a home, go to school without racking up 200K in debt,
not believe in fairy tails like global warming, this shot is good for you, and the 2020 election was the most fair and corruption free in history.
All why cry crying on tic tok that some guy cyber bullied you and sniff sniff life is just tooo hard.
No wonder you retreat into a delusional alternate reality that neve happened,
where you engaged an imaginary enemy that was never there.

Show screen shots.. or it never happened.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
50 year old BOOMER? Good lord those mushrooms must be strong. You cant even do basic math. There are no 50 year old boomers,
Is that a dunce cap I see O . O

But apparently there is no shortage of zoomers that cant do basic math.
I guess you could add get a decent job, buy a home, go to school without racking up 200K in debt,
not believe in fairy tails like global warming, this shot is good for you, and the 2020 election was the most fair and corruption free in history.
All why cry crying on tic tok that some guy cyber bullied you and sniff sniff life is just tooo hard.
No wonder you retreat into a delusional alternate reality that neve happened,
where you engaged an imaginary enemy that was never there.

Show screen shots.. or it never happened.
Not every person is american XD
I'm from a place americans wish they were ;)

Only a boomer could get so offended by a simple forum slander :)

No Screen shots eh? OK then. Time to T up the last round of your mouth manure.

Not every person is american XD
Thank God for that. But about 100K hop the fence daily they all want to be one so bad.

I'm from a place americans wish they were ;)
Americans? No. Unless your phoning in from Mars thats a hard NO THAK YOU.
If that is the case we will be seeing you soon, long before any one else will.
If not........
Call back when you discover the right to self defense, free speech, jury nullification, and can own handguns.

Only a boomer could get so offended by a simple forum slander :)
"Offended?" Gonna have to try harder. You dont rate offended son.

Why would a Boomer be offended being called Boomer? Is there a planet that makes even remote sense on o_O

If you are looking for a generation that considers Boomer a derogatory title start with every generation after them that aint too fond of
their Me Me Me Mine Mine Mine attitude. Start with generation X and work forward.
Or the generation before that is just covering their face and shaking their head at ALL of you.

Can you get any thing right? Hell even a broken clocks right twice a day.
My advice? Stay very far away from Vegas and quit posting why you are only so far behind you can still see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Last edited: