Zeta Competitions

DeletedUser4013

I have been asked by fellow Zetians to set up a competition for this World's Forum. I'd like to get some ideas from those of you who post here regularly as to what type of competition you'd like to run.

Please remember to keep it simple and easy to track and/or manage. Thanks

Tyrion

DeletedUser4013

I can only authorize ones on here. If you would like one run in-game, I will have to pass that by Betsy first before we can see about setting that up.

DeletedUser

ideas my main world is zeta but i got nothin

wait i think i got it maybe a redue of the dobby and ryan draft

srsly i am clueless i am not even sure about this idea

DeletedUser2663

i dont think any fourm ones will get much attention as zeta is a world where talk demands action and action is given in game and we dont have many zeta personalities that are active enough or spend enough time here. a in game competition would be good but i cant think of a good one atm but will mention it here if i get an idea

DeletedUser

i am one but metal core speaks the truth maybe if you mass mailed zeta insided telling them about the competion

DeletedUser4013

We did get a good response about the KOTH in Beta when that was mass-mailed and same with another mass-mail not too long ago as well. I'll see whether Betsy or Gordopolis will be willing to allow an in-game similar to KOTH

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We did get a good response about the KOTH in Beta when that was mass-mailed and same with another mass-mail not too long ago as well. I'll see whether Betsy or Gordonopolis will be willing to allow an in-game similar to KOTH

This may sound newby but.... KOTH?:heh:

DeletedUser

I think that's a great idea Tyrion, after Ryan and Betsy announced the KOTH, I spoke with Ryan and he said something similar may be coming to Zeta. I was quite pleased, but it never panned out and I'm still hoping... that something similar may be coming to Zeta... :)

DeletedUser

jjalsmelton i vote you as the hill your such a good player on zeta

DeletedUser2595

No Alex, read the link I posted - no player is the hill.

Basically each month a random ocean gets a super-stacked village placed in it - whoever takes it first gets epic rewards.

DeletedUser

There will be no more King of the Hill. Although it was a fun idea, the devs didn't like the way all those troops in a single city crashed the server.

Maybe we could look at something like stocking a few ghost towns at undisclosed locations. Make one of those ghosties a golden city that when all the targets have been captured, the golden city is announced and we fully build it to the owner's specifications?

DeletedUser

That sounds good.

How about:
A random city is filled with as many troops as possible without crashing server. The first person to take it gets rewards. But every hour or so the city refills with troops so you have to clear it twice to conquer.

Might be too easy though.
:pro::cool: