Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser54175

All Jaelys was saying was that MayVoc and The Exiles are at war, and I have it on very good authority that that's true. I might question his leadership , I would not question his integrity .
Meh, I'll take it lol. See I just make big beautiful pages and pages of maps and tables with intel on everything you could ever want to know and let everyone else sort it out. (Someone in MayVoc confirm this lol)
Take a look at ITM's bp scores, I'm pretty sure they speak for themselves. If you look back a few pages you'll see there was a time Detrinoid was stronger than us, we took them out and absorbed some of the rest. ITM did the same with WARGASM and probably SNIPERS now too, good for them. Just because they obliterated alliances to make them weak doesn't mean they were picking on a weak alliance originally.

DeletedUser46391

Meh, I'll take it lol. See I just make big beautiful pages and pages of maps and tables with intel on everything you could ever want to know and let everyone else sort it out. (Someone in MayVoc confirm this lol)
Take a look at ITM's bp scores, I'm pretty sure they speak for themselves. If you look back a few pages you'll see there was a time Detrinoid was stronger than us, we took them out and absorbed some of the rest. ITM did the same with WARGASM and probably SNIPERS now too, good for them. Just because they obliterated alliances to make them weak doesn't mean they were picking on a weak alliance originally.

What you using for maps bud?

I have to avoid it these days as I get to off with them. same for checking bp etc on Excel.

P.s panini can you do another top 12.

DeletedUser54175

Usually I grab screenshots, Grepomaps, or Grepointel maps depending, screenshots are good for small areas, intel for mid-sized and grepomaps for more than 1 ocean I think.

Also-
Mayhem has conquered 5 cities from The Exiles and lost 0.
That's not including the 3 players who decided to ghost minutes before they would've been rimmed, which was like another 9 cities. Decent players such as DungeonParamitas too. Havoc is also 1-0 over Exiles. ;)

DeletedUser54067

What you using for maps bud?

I have to avoid it these days as I get to off with them. same for checking bp etc on Excel.

P.s panini can you do another top 12.

Authentic From the Rim

1.I'm telling Mummy- SWIM, second in ABP and merging part of VANDALS into their alliance. They seem to be expanidng out of ocean 45 into 35 and 55 and fast speeds. So far they have taken out the most top 10 alliances. SNIPERS, WARGASM, VANDALS. It also seems they have a thing for alliances with all capitals in their name their mummy most likely wants only proper grammar used. 34-0 currently to SNIPERS. 6-0 to Danish Vikings.

3.The Exiles- SWIM, Highest in ABP and have been skirmishing with MayVoc, (0-6) against them apparently. Don't know who else their fighting atm besides VANDALS. Still mainly in ocean 44 and haven't really put their talons anywhere else. 6-0 VANDALS.

2.Mayhem- SWIM, Third in ABP and third in points and average. They are still parts of the giants but as time goes on the Giants seem to be slowly separating in the gap between these alliances. still rocking in 54 and 55 but seeing ITM is only within 50 cities of them in ocean 55. I see them shifting their focus from TE to ITM. The have also taken members from Fratres Proellium. They are winning 11-0 to The Norsemen and 5-0 to TE.

4.Danish Vikings-SINK, They seemed to be in a pact with TE or ITM. Whether directly or indirectly as their DBP hasn't moved an inch and neither has they're ABP. Besides them having the tightest core in the world at the moment I don't know what their playing at as they are completely surrounded and not fighting. If they haven't run out of targets already I expect them to eventually do and have to fight TE or ITM. I still believe they can fight a top alliance and win as their core is strong and so are their average points.

5. Havoc- SINK, The academy of Mayhem. Has been coined MAyVoc by Richard Trust it seems and since I like that name I will use it also. This alliance seems more focused on 54 than 55.
Only reason I put sink is because of new WW rules.

6.Infernal Abyss- My alliance, sitting out here in ocean 33, NW 44 and 34 raking in the ABP.

7. Still telling mummy- SINK, ITM academy can see them becoming 6th because of the VANDALS merge. New WW rules.

8. Fratres Proellium- FLOAT, Beating back the surge of smaller alliances attacking them in ocean 53/43 but only just barely. In 43 they are winning 5-0 against Heavenly Kingdom. While in ocean 53 they are actually losing 5-2 to new Order. The fact that new Order is pushing them back even on a small scale is impressive as they are half of the size of the entire Fratres Proellium alliance even if they are working with HK to destroy the FP alliance. If NO manages 20 CQ before FP I might have to revise this post. They have lost key members to Mayhem. If these members were to rejoin I feel like the tides would turn in their favor.

9. Elysium- SWIM, Conquered the most cities for a rim alliance according to the Oracle. They have strong competition for ocean 46 but don't seem to want to fight The Viridians. They have been moving into southern 55 against the Norsemen, winning 5-0. They are currently also dominating ocean 56, and have amazing positioning. They also have stellar ABP.

10. HEROES- FLOAT, They are currently moving into ocean 63 from 64. They seem to be taking cities from The Alfheimr Empire, as the bigger alliance it seems obvious their the go to alliance to fight against. They have decent ABP (ranked 10th). But I would expect them to be pummeling Alfheimr Empire right now.

11. Enigma-SWIM, Meh ABP but solid average. They have a good future ahead of them and if they move into 64, that future could become significantly better.

12. Viridians-SINK, Leaders are clearly following the principle of lead by example. If they can take out Elysium which I doubt they will be set. As Elysium hasn't made a move on these guys yet I am a bit wary to give them anything more or less than a float.

Alliances to Look Out For:

The Alfheimr Empire- 64
The Argonauts- 42, 52 (strongest outer rim alliance currently)
new Order- 53, Beating a top 12 alliance with half the points and something like 66% of their average.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54175

Fairly well said there. Just come on- all swims and floats? Has anyone ever seen an entire top 12 swim/floating for even a moderate period of time? Have some guts with it; any top 12 without at least 3 sinks is just playing it way too safe ;)

DeletedUser54067

I really tried Jaelys but, most of the alliances that would have sunk aren't in the top 12. 90% of people are attacking alliances smaller than themselves so it seems impossible for them to sink besides Danish Vikings. Also besides the SNIPERS war no serious wars have gone to more than 30 CQ's and the only war not one sided is the new Order/ Heavenly Kingdom vs. Fratres Proellium (5 to 7). Literally some rim oceans have two top 15 alliances of close size and instead of duking it out for top of the ocean their holding hands. When us and Roman elite were in the same ocean and both in the top 12, there was very little if any hand-holding between us and them, although TE mostly took them out in 44. We made strides against them in 34.

DeletedUser48696

I think Danish Vikings can't go on indefinitely like they are so I would put them as a sink and same with Viridians. I feel like Elysium are performing better than they are.

DeletedUser54067

I put Float because while I agree for DV and Viridians thew alliances who would normally go at them TE and Elysium don't seem to be targeting them but someone else. Also sorta unrelated but I wanted to make a list of the most likely alliances to make it to WW.

Top 5
ITM- Putting some distance between 1st and 2nd.
Mayhem- Control two core oceans currently so have to be ranked high.
Exiles- #1 for ABP, DBP and overall BP.
Infernal Abyss- No bias here at all.
Elysium- Ever since Fratres Proellium lost members to MayVoc they are the best rim alliance IMO, have had the most explosive growth and have only taken 6 less cities than Mayhem in the last week.

Your right Jaelys and Vlad, made some new edits. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46310

Authentic From the Rim

1.I'm telling Mummy- SWIM, second in ABP and merging part of VANDALS into their alliance. They seem to be expanidng out of ocean 45 into 35 and 55 and fast speeds. So far they have taken out the most top 10 alliances. SNIPERS, WARGASM, VANDALS. It also seems they have a thing for alliances with all capitals in their name their mummy most likely wants only proper grammar used. 34-0 currently to SNIPERS. 6-0 to Danish Vikings.

So I can change my alliance name right?

DeletedUser49104

10. HEROES- FLOAT, They are currently moving into ocean 63 from 64. They seem to be taking cities from The Alfheimr Empire, as the bigger alliance it seems obvious their the go to alliance to fight against. They have decent ABP (ranked 10th). But I would expect them to be pummeling Alfheimr Empire right now.

Alliances to Look Out For:
The Alfheimr Empire- 64

I can assure you that Heroes have no intentions of going north to 63. A young alliance that will take care of your (full of inactives) "one to watch" in the next couple of weeks/months and dominate 64 and will be worth so much more than a float :D.... Why would you expect a "pummeling" at such an early stage? How may of our alliance would you say are at a Revolt capable size? we're not in 45 dude :D

DeletedUser46391

yeah...been quite a while...Judy mentioned you're playing in here so decided to jump in...but I've been tossed to the edge of universe :)

Just a quick note to every other alliance leader. if sparky makes a pact it will never be broken. he has to be one-off the most loyal and honourable players I have known in grep.

DeletedUser54067

I think Danish Vikings can't go on indefinitely like they are so I would put them as a sink and same with Viridians. I feel like Elysium are performing better than they are.

I might have spoken early about Viridians their currently up 7-3 on Elysium.

DeletedUser54052

Just a quick note to every other alliance leader. if sparky makes a pact it will never be broken. he has to be one-off the most loyal and honourable players I have known in grep.

Sometimes makes talks go on for ever if you're similarly minded. :)

DeletedUser51499

You know Richard, there is nothing to write mummy about your alliance playing style. 5-10 players revolting small player at the same time because they afraid to go one on one isn't something to be proud of. I can maybe overlook (not really) having academies in 100 cap world or being pact with top alliances, but these "new tricks" is ridiculous. This is just a shitty way of playing. Enjoy your "winnings" and brag more about your alliance "awesomeness", maybe someone will believe it
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser54052

You know Richard, there is nothing to write mummy about your alliance playing style. 5-10 players revolting small player at the same time because they afraid to go one on one isn't something to be proud of. I can maybe overlook (not really) having academies in 100 cap world or being pact with top alliances, but these "new tricks" is ridiculous. This is just a shitty way of playing. Enjoy your "winnings" and brag more about your alliance "awesomeness", maybe someone will believe it
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Nothing like a sore loser, is there? ;)