Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser53805

Indeed. And it's no disrespect to any one person, but IMHO the leadership group simply doesn't have the collective maturity to survive - the blend is just wrong. If you can make it work, good luck to you, but my feeling is that although you have some very good players, and guys who would work very well as part of an older leadership team, the chemistry just isn't right. It's not a lack of intelligence, of aggressiveness, just life experience, which tends to improve decision making.

LIFE EXPERIENCES: Hmmm well i will shortly be 52 died 5 times and obviousely been revived and reconstructed as well, my first server was Deshutes and yes i have changed my game name a few times due to issues with "e-mail" problems = that was in reference to life experience, that being said i cant wait till at least a month from todays date and if i am wrong and we sink i will apologise as i will still be here, and if your wrong you can do in like :)

DeletedUser51786

Just as Destroxi said Evil King please quiet down when I see you actually do something in a world then we will actually take you on, your full of nonsense please quiet down we dont want your long long long paragraph

destroxxi

Phrourach
Exactly bud, i sim a lot and not a lot of us can have a big booming start then ghost quickly and yet keep that track record and still talk **** about players that continue to play :)

so pipe down mate, and play the game, i have a lot of things to deal with
ingame like hugging around with beth in secret :rolleyes:

Na just says your not fit to do anything. Better to ghost when betrayed then be the one to do the betraying and jump ship after calling his council nice names. Your integrity 0 honor 0 ability to talk a 10. Watch out guys in DA if crap goes south guess who will be the first to jump ship.

DeletedUser46395

Just as Destroxi said Evil King please quiet down when I see you actually do something in a world then we will actually take you on, your full of nonsense please quiet down we dont want your long long long paragraph

Hmmm. You told me you wanted things to stay clean - AFTER you had called me names - and now you're having a go at EK. Not quite sure what your definition of "clean" is? I don't think you're protecting Beth with all this stuff, you're actually making the pair of you look weaker. Of course that may be your intent, in which case kudos on your success.

DeletedUser46395

LIFE EXPERIENCES: Hmmm well i will shortly be 52 died 5 times and obviousely been revived and reconstructed as well, my first server was Deshutes and yes i have changed my game name a few times due to issues with "e-mail" problems = that was in reference to life experience, that being said i cant wait till at least a month from todays date and if i am wrong and we sink i will apologise as i will still be here, and if your wrong you can do in like :)

With pleasure. No malice intended in my prediction .

DeletedUser49059

Hmmm. You told me you wanted things to stay clean - AFTER you had called me names - and now you're having a go at EK. Not quite sure what your definition of "clean" is? I don't think you're protecting Beth with all this stuff, you're actually making the pair of you look weaker. Of course that may be your intent, in which case kudos on your success.

Apparently I must have missed something in all of the warm and fuzzies in this thread, but I am far too tired to go back and find whatever it is at the moment- so apologies for not searching.

I have enjoyed reading most of your comments Bear- it's nice to have intellectual convos out here, between the personal dramas and not so hidden innuendos that get posted en mass.

We may not agree, but that's what discussion is for- different perspectives and points of view that have merit. Even some of EK's and Ranga's do as well...when they stick to facts and don't get sidetracked by personal vendettas.

DeletedUser46395

Apparently I must have missed something in all of the warm and fuzzies in this thread, but I am far too tired to go back and find whatever it is at the moment- so apologies for not searching.

I have enjoyed reading most of your comments Bear- it's nice to have intellectual convos out here, between the personal dramas and not so hidden innuendos that get posted en mass.

We may not agree, but that's what discussion is for- different perspectives and points of view that have merit. Even some of EK's and Ranga's do as well...when they stick to facts and don't get sidetracked by personal vendettas.

The comment from Shaz about keeping it clean was in-game, so you wouldn't have seen it.
Thanks for your kind comments, and agree with you - I always enjoy the different perspectives, and yes, Ranga and EK certainly have valid and interesting views a lot of the time. Ranga's playing with old friends/foes of mine, and I would love to see what the Wargasm perspective is on this world. EK is a very decent player and has others in his team.

I have to confess to one or two personal vendettas, but those I prefer to keep to in-game fighting and without namecalling where possible - it's more fun that way. And none of them related to anyone in this thread. I respect you all as players and leaders, and mean nothing personal by my comments.

DeletedUser46391

1 Caustic Soda -
Number one in points, number 6 in fighters with an academy to feed off of when they go inactive. Swim/sink Depending on if they and noobies are in cahoots or not and depending on if they have a scrap or ignore each other and point and call names on the externals instead.

2 Show Me Your Noobies -

Number 2 in the fighters rankings number 2 attackers. Full of solid players that may or may not go south. Depending how easy they want it. Swim/sink

3 Enough is Enough

Number one fighters and attackers. Slap bang in the middle of a potential barney in the center of the map. Swim depending on where they end up geographically. But so far the stats speak for themselves. Not sure here.

4 PIED

7. Attackers. 5. Fighters. In a bit of a jumble with Hydra in 45. Not sure as I haven't seen/heard of them running an op or defending an op yet.

5 Devil's Advocates

4. Attaackers. 3. Fighters. Hydra to their left, CM above them and WIB below them. Busy, busy. Not sure on these either.

6 Caustic Juice -

Brother/sister academy that is lower in points but higher in the fighters rankings at 4. Love it when this happens. Sink due to the new rules and inactive, feeding depreciation.

7 Written In Blood -

9. Attackers. 10. Fighters. in 55 below DA and east of Hydra.

8 HYDRA -

In a mixed core mess with Pied. Mishmash of solid players and mra nubbins that will have to learn fast here. A respectable number 5. attackers and number 7. in fighters. If they can core up and take on another alliance in the top ten then Swim.

9 This is not a drill -

Nothing of note here really. Can't see them being around for long. Most attackable alliance by far imo. Sink

10 Check Mate -

Run by a heathen, CM are in a bit of a sandwich of sadness and will have to scrap their way to safety. Number 11. In fighters which considering their size is impressive. I'd like to see them swimming but not 100% yet.

DeletedUser49059

The comment from Shaz about keeping it clean was in-game, so you wouldn't have seen it.
Thanks for your kind comments, and agree with you - I always enjoy the different perspectives, and yes, Ranga and EK certainly have valid and interesting views a lot of the time. Ranga's playing with old friends/foes of mine, and I would love to see what the Wargasm perspective is on this world. EK is a very decent player and has others in his team.

I have to confess to one or two personal vendettas, but those I prefer to keep to in-game fighting and without namecalling where possible - it's more fun that way. And none of them related to anyone in this thread. I respect you all as players and leaders, and mean nothing personal by my comments.

We will be clear to everyone- there's always room for in-game cajoling and such...but, if any of my team resorts to name calling, poor language, etc...feel free to bring it to me or any one of our founders or diplo's. We don't take kindly to poor manners or sportsmanship.

mats25

Phrourach
Its very early for realistic top 10 so this is just based on first impressions and clues from previous servers

1 Show Me Your Noobies swim like a shark
2 Caustic Soda A great team if egos dont get in the way swim
3 Enough is Enough started as a cuddle fest but i guess enough is enough swim for now
4 Devil's Advocates I wonder who they are pacted with ? swim for now
5 Backdoor Bandits starting with good battle stats one to watch swim
6 HYDRA Dont like alliances with academies fail
7 PIED getting hit hard will they last ? sink
8 Check Mate defending more than attacking is a bad sign in the core sink
9 Written In Blood If these guys play to their A game they could be contenders swim
10 Winter Knights not impressed yet so sink

agree only with...2. and 7
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser17513

DA No.3 Attackers, ganging up on CJ, NO1. Defenders, and No.3 Fighter ally.

not bad for this stage.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
is it me or do you people fail to understand this is a TOP 12 thread? Either change the title to Top 10 (which makes sense) or do 12 - I want to know about the other 2 you keep missing off!
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

mats25

Phrourach
How about a Top 12 from you, Mats?

like erefordgrl.more...just chause specific post...but cant find you list...so zero maked right 30% chause it is start... i see more 40% alliances soon will be pacted or napt...so 4 alliances race for ww victory.other are just open sources...my opinion...
those alliances will grow ...who get rimmed soon, but survive...chause active ofencive alliances(we know who are they) give them right to grow faster, via bp.but i hope they dont stay turtle after rim and been taked as target/thret...

sry my english...buti hope you get my point
it is my opinion...

be cool guyes...Ouuyee

Last edited:

DeletedUser51786

Richard every opportunity you get you always have something to say about Caustic Juice, Bravo Bravo :) if this makes you feel good everytime then go for it

DeletedUser46395

Richard every opportunity you get you always have something to say about Caustic Juice, Bravo Bravo :) if this makes you feel good everytime then go for it

Well if they're in the top 12 and he's doing a top 12, how would he avoid it?:confused:

DeletedUser51786

Dont get me wrong Bear if everytime you say something negative about an alliance what does that say!!!!!!!!!!!! please enlighten me if I said anything out of context

DeletedUser54029

Doubt this is going to be taken seriously, but I say there will be a large war between Caustic Soda and Show Me Your Noobies.

Winner has extreme advantage.