Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

jacoblilje

Phrourach
God damn you are in a bad mood, you should learn some manners
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser

Lool yeah okay bad mood im in.

What this boils down to is your just butt hurt they took a city off you or whoever it was they took it of, so come on here with your crap giving it this and giving that, but you got no proof to send to mod through a ticket lol this isnt the everyone's botting thread, it's top 12 so move on.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Sigh since everyone's just whining
I'll do a top 6 since I don't know anyone outside the top 6 and can't give my opinion
I'll even include a thingy on how I think of each alliance's behaviour because I feel like it

1. Care Factor Zero - swim
Still standing strong at #1 on every stat, with MP dissolving I see only 2 major wars left, one with W.A.R. and one with BZC
Forgive me if there's some major fight in the east but I'm mostly based in 45 and just heard about how MP disappeared
Some players we have are very cocky and believe we're the best team ever. We definitely have a nice roster but nothing is set in stone, it all comes down to fighting in the end
Otherwise mostly bantering in world chat and forums

2. W.A.R. - swim
They will be my favourite for winning WW. Strong and active players, objective based and gold heavy
If they want a city they usually get it eventually (unless my birs stop them ;) )
There's a few spamming jerks in there but overall I like these guys, always a fun chat in world chat even if they accuse me of botting
You can have a chat and say you're going to sleep, and they won't instantly ping you to wake you up

3. Devil Dogs - sink
Currently #3 but mostly by quantity, not by quality
Their main tactic seems to be spamming a player until they turn off alarm then trying to sneak in a cs in the spam
(which they are trying just now with me, sorry to say shixx but your cs is already dead)
They claim that 1 same second support and 2 1 second supports are botting as you can read above so I have a lot of doubt in their actual skill
What I've seen from their players, they claim they don't spam unprovoked and that BZC is lying, but seeing as I would never spam anyone myself and I have had 10 minimal attacks with at least one hour tt in the last hour I have a feeling they're full of crap :)

4. Sanctimonious - swim?
WAR's academy, depending on if they keep up that relation they will sink or swim
Currently thriving and working their way into 45, curious to see how the clash between CFZ, BZC and Sanct will turn out
I don't know the players in there so can't make any comment on them :)

5. Unforgiving
I have no clue who these guys are and I'm sniping a cs right now so can't be arsed to look into them :p

6. Black Zone Crusade - float
Strong team, they do get some dubious timings from time to time but innocent until proven guilty
Big fans of spamming players while their CS are floating, which imo shows their inability to deal with snipes
They're starting to crumble with their tokens running out, and the new event isn't to great on fliers
Some players have left them, more to follow?
We'll see how they deal with it, float for now
The players are mostly assholes as I stated above, convinced they're the best, and I've been told by someone on the inside they look through the world skype chat thinking we only talk about them, but finding only BB's dick pics :D

Small edit for the forum mods, please don't remove the whole thing if some of the words trigger you, just change them to *** please, took a while to type all that out

Last edited:

DeletedUser40000

Care Factor Zero: Premade, top 1 at everything. Fighting on several fronts so losing cities is inevitable. Haven’t really seen much of them yet despite them coloured red, but I heard someone wants to bring some change in that ;). A while ago I read somewhere that they’re not interested in WW’s. I appreciate that, if it’s true. Swim.

W.A.R.: Putting up a good fight against BZC, I heard, and with Sancti as academy, they have a very solid core that extends to the rim. I give them the best shot at winning Wonders. Other than that, they’re on the other side of the map, so I don’t know them well. Swim.

Devil Dogs: I don’t like commenting on my own alliance, even though they’ve been red to me before for about the same period of time as they’ve been blue to me now. All I’ll say is, when you have the big dogs’ attention they can be ruthless. I'm enjoying my time here, except when I'm asked to spam. I wouldn't mind not doing that, because I hate doing it too :( . Anyway, swim, I hope.

Sanctimonious: W.A.R.’s academy, I heard, so see above. Swim for now.

Unforgiven: Never heard of them.

BLACK ZONE CRUSADE: May or may not be botters; I never played a world with them before and I don’t do math well, at all, so I’m staying out of that discussion. I’m sure at least an unspecified number of them genuinely don’t intend to cheat, and I hope it’s a big number. I admire how the ‘original’ BZC players stick together, but I detest the way they apparently treat newcomers. The defensive style has its advantages, but I do wonder if the majority of them are actually able to enjoy the game [when not being spammed]. Float.

ThePlague: Don’t know.

Red Flag: Seems okay, but losing cities against NOVA? Float.

Shield of Hordes: Sinking.

Misery: My old alliance. I thought this ship was sinking a month ago, but it surprisingly managed to float and swim in a different direction. Recently started fighting BZC in the west. Not sure how this is going though. Float for now.

Black Watch: Heard about them, but don’t remember in what context. So basically, I have no idea.

Kamikaze: Uhm. You know what, I like that idea of a top 10. I clearly don’t pay enough attention to the smaller alliances, sorry. :(

DeletedUser53868

Unforgiven is the new name of the alliance that was known as Club 53. Just saying, not playing this world anymore.

Good luck to my mates there, they know who they are.

jacoblilje

Phrourach
after checking backies attack reports from several players, i saw there is a gap 2 times per day probably for sleeping and working which means my accusations were not justified. my apologies for doing something i hate doing to us. i mean accuse without evidence.
5834810792869888.png

thats DD's fair way of play

And who was those attacking? Since not even DD themselves know who spammed you?
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser52116

that wasnt me getting spammed but another one in BZC ur friends should know who

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30559

Pretty sure WAR will sink because they are too lazy to reply to my wonderfully worded MMs

DeletedUser30559

Damn what lol. I just checked recipients it only went to like 20 of u

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Can I just point out that Devil Dogs first clog up this thread with bot accusations on BZC and then merge with them?

DeletedUser53844

And Trump didn't get elected President
Can I just point out how much hate do I see with calling Sancti an academy,just because them guys gonna help us with wonders...
Dont let the CFZ forum trolls provoke you guys.

DeletedUser16429

Can I just point out how much hate do I see with calling Sancti an academy,just because them guys gonna help us with wonders...
Dont let the CFZ forum trolls provoke you guys.
No hate mate on my part, just want to clarify if they aren't your academy, what are you calling them?