The world's largest attacks NAGIDOS

• Thread starter DeletedUser54304
  • Start date

DeletedUser38168

what a pointless thread of i got a bigger penis then you well guys have a look in abp for who has biggest attacks

DeletedUser54314

8a3cdbfecae52e6ad2a6736202f37d2b.png

Rob, dont bother hiding the city name, there's a picture of your city silly, all anyone has to do is match it to one of yours in-game and ta-daaaaaaaaa

DeletedUser17513

and if he is active as much as i am ( for example ) that helps anyone red how? :p

DeletedUser46395

Rob, dont bother hiding the city name, there's a picture of your city silly, all anyone has to do is match it to one of yours in-game and ta-daaaaaaaaa

Why do people have to spoil it? The rest of us were having a good snigger about it. ;)

DeletedUser17513

what a pointless thread of i got a bigger penis then you well guys have a look in abp for who has biggest attacks

Usually people with bigger penis don't have anything to compensate for, just take a look at top 10 fighters and it will show you.. opss.. you are on that list..
sorry to the female players in the top 10, you are doing great work.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
2nd in attackers, 2nd in defenders, 2nd in fighters, 54k BP unused for farms and victory processions. 2nd most city-slots in the game to fill etc
How about you?

Me? Its not about me as I am not playing here however I understand that you a) are about to lose all or most of your cities and b) no one in your alliance helps you and c) you are moving to the rim because you can't stand the heat. Presume you thus don't care too much about your alliance and more about your great stats. So I am glad you are doing OK.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser17513

Damn Noz.. way to ruin all the fun with harsh words.. tho when i looked up Check Mate on Oracle now i did see a lot of losses by Noobies.. seems they really showed them their noobie faces.. :D

DeletedUser9465

Hehehe... I see I've made the forum.... I'm really someone of importance then :) And "meeh" indeed Move. cause it only took me like 6 hours to rebuild that nuke almost completely. And no, I didn't really golded it, just used the Aristotle super-hero, the grand arming token, the nereids and the call of the ocean. Of course, I had to send lots of resources from my other cities, but in the end it worth the effort. And indeed 400 gold to hurry the last queues in order to be able to use that nuke for... you know what :)

Move1.jpg
Move2.jpg

Ah... and congratz for your great defending :D And for being number one at losing cities :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46108

Hehehe... I see I've made the forum.... I'm really someone of importance then :) And "meeh" indeed Move. cause it only took me like 6 hours to rebuild that nuke almost completely. And no, I didn't really golded it, just used the Aristotle super-hero, the grand arming token, the nereids and the call of the ocean. Of course, I had to send lots of resources from my other cities, but in the end it worth the effort. And indeed 400 gold to hurry the last queues in order to be able to use that nuke for... you know what :)

View attachment 12022
View attachment 12023

Ah... and congratz for your great defending :D And for being number one at losing cities :p

We are all important mate :#)
Altho basing it on being the defender in a post within a thread about the largest attacks seems a little narcisistic dont you think?

Facts are my post was on topic opposite to yours, along with that I would have posted the report regardless of if it was you or guestbd788deb2e91edb90e6 or anyone else.

Me? Its not about me as I am not playing here however I understand that you a) are about to lose all or most of your cities and b) no one in your alliance helps you and c) you are moving to the rim because you can't stand the heat. Presume you thus don't care too much about your alliance and more about your great stats. So I am glad you are doing OK.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

You must either have bad sources or none at all my friend, believe what you want but me and Skuduish deleted our support threads when we knew people actually in danger of having to restart needed it more.
I wanted to stay, many fighters in the team also, however the majority left wanted to relocate..some to 64., some to 63, some to 53 etc.

However unlike other leaders who actually cant stand the heat *cough* Ev1lK1ng*cough*, Im here to win and Im not putting myself out of the game on the rim.
The best disloyal ones ran to Enough is Enough or Noobies, the loyal ones stayed and the disloyal ones who weren't good enough for either joined LOTR.
Some quit, 1 to Tercios, I believe 3 individuals ghosted and another 3 in VM.

For me as a leader all that is on my mind is offering an option to the remains, not leaving anyone who wants to play without a chance to, wether its a plan for staying or moving. Most people wanted to move so I gave them the best relocating-option for us, some didnt want to move so they joined others which I understand.

I started in the core, Im staying in the core. I came here after a 2 year break, this is my first world with heroes and new academy researches. I was notified about the world by an RL-friend 8 hours after release, we came here alone and created what was at some point what? Only non-premade in top 13?
Facts are I wasnt around to plan entry to this world, none, zero from my former team was in this group.
While others have played together for years, I have to teach players in my team what a snipe is and how to build cities.

Acting like we had the same startingpoint and challenges as teams like Noobies, Caustic or even DA is either ignorant or borderline trolling.

I didnt want to relocate, but I understand that players wanted out of the sinkhole between Enough, Noobies, Tercios and Caustic. We were suffering attacks from Noobies, Caustic, Enough and Tercios with Hydra joining in. That is what this fresh team was up against.

Did diplo fail? Obviously.
Would it be straight forward to break up premade relations like Noobies and Caustic? Obviously not.
Do I take the responsibility for everything? Solely