Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser16512

you dont want to be next to Kurbads mate or a enemy he will eat you for dinner

hi kurb shocked to see you here or maybe im shocked to be here :)

DeletedUser43070

oh Kurb is in this world ? what a surprise

anyway the families grow

#1 - #8 - #27 Stay Family

#2 - #4 Bunny Family

#3 - #10 - #11 OSG Family

#5 - #21 - #25 Order Family

#6 - #13 - #35 Winners Family

#9 - #16 Rejects Family

DeletedUser54362

I may be wrong, but just from what I see, here

Stay cool have got a solid core in the north west corner of 55, killer bunnies are sitting in 54, order 66 are stretched up 45, and osg are sat in 44, but none of these alliances are sitting in bulk on any boarder of another big alliance here.

Only killer bunnies are close to osg, and as far as I am aware, they have a good relationship with osg, so until these alliances start to move, it is hard to say what will happen, who will survive, who will decide to cuddle who. Because at this young stage of the server, everything moves so fast.

There are plenty of people here that know the game better than I do, but I have played the game a while, and I can't remember a time when I have seen the top alliances so far from each other At this stage of the game.

The clarity will come when Conquest is really underway and we start seeing what these top alliances do.

Just my thoughts, please give yours

DeletedUser50746

yup I think it's to early to say anything
a lot of gold traders are still around also
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser16429

you dont want to be next to Kurbads mate or a enemy he will eat you for dinner

hi kurb shocked to see you here or maybe im shocked to be here :)
Stabbed honey! Wow shocked to see you still around hahaha. Are you here in this world?

And Kurb you're here as well?

DeletedUser16512

hi nick yep im still here and there trying a CQ world again for a change,

found a few guys we all know and love :)

DeletedUser16512

yep i saw something about getting us old players back together for 1 last game but dont know if it will happen now, a lot have left or split and gone there own way

but always great to see old friends

DeletedUser41523

1) Stay Cool + Stay Enraged + Stay... Okay You Know What? Screw It. They're 1/4th The Top 12: Everyone is raving about how many branches they have. And it is an *** ton. But really you can't blame them for seizing power. I've never seen them, maybe they're great, maybe they're new and just having some beginners luck. But they have organized something solid out of the MRA at least the main branch is pretty good looking at this time. People may want to blame SC for being MRAish, but fact is you should blame Stay Winners, their second branch, Dia Luna, and Army of the Undead for folding without much of a fight instead of being proactive and organizing for a war. Now whether these guys will swim once the world begins to target them remains to be seen. But for now they're the strongest swimmer in the ocean.

2) OSG + Friends: Of the MRA groups I thought they might not know what they were doing, but they're actually surprising me. They'll take O44 with little resistance. Swim.

3) Killer Bunnies/Plague:
Not faring well in the fight vs PS I hear. Word is that they barely escaped their founder losing his conquest city by a glitch. There's still time to turn this around, but its probably not with Wheredevil leading them. FLOAT.

4) Order 66:
Heard mixed things about these guys. But credit to them for being the last top 5 alliance to create multiple branches. Still the back end of O45 looks pretty tough and east O55 isn't looking good for them either absorbing food might not have been the best plan for them at this time. FLOAT.

5) Project Snuggle:
The rising stars of the server. If they can avoid being glitched out of cities KB might be leaderless by next week. SWIM.

6) Zero Tolerance:
These guys look good but are a little top heavy. If they trim the fat though they'll be a force to be reckoned with. FLOAT.

7) Rejects/Rejects II:
Good ABP for their points ranking. Sort of spread out though. I see them falling short between ZT, O66, and TT. FLOAT THEN SINK.

8) Turtle Time:
Kinda sad that if you discount branches we're ranked 8th. More to come later.

9) Charlatans: Who?

10) Thracians:
These guys look promising. SWIM.

That's about all there's worth mentioning at the top. There's a few low flyers around the world though that I know will touch the top 12 later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51219

Sorry I don't have anything to contribute to you guys and your world but does anyone know when the next world opens I'm too late for this one. Also the smilodon fatalis I'm surprised you're still around

DeletedUser41523

Sorry I don't have anything to contribute to you guys and your world but does anyone know when the next world opens I'm too late for this one. Also the smilodon fatalis I'm surprised you're still around

You're not too late, the world is just starting and growing.

DeletedUser51219

Yeah that was my thoughts at first as well but then I spawned in the 054/064 border and in speed 2 world it doesn't get much worse than that

DeletedUser41523

Yeah that was my thoughts at first as well but then I spawned in the 054/064 border and in speed 2 world it doesn't get much worse than that

So drop back into O64. We spawned in O45/O35 borders and have done well for ourselves so far.

DeletedUser51219

alright I'll join and play by myself until someone gets closer