Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

I'll do one I guess.

1) Killer Bunnies/Plague Bunnies- These guys are top in points but pretty spread across the map with some of their heavy hitters in the middle of O45. Overall their ABP is alright, but a little less than would be expected for the top alliance. The main issues for this alliance right now would be its coring. They need to do that and fend off Project Snuggle along with any other threats in the area. Luckily there's only 3 teams that seem to have bothered with a core to begin with. Unluckily, Project Snuggle is one of those three teams. They have their work cut out for them. FLOAT

2) Stay Cool & Friends- I spent some time in SC, they seem to have an idea of what they're doing. Their ABP rank surprises me actually and they have some potential. They look pretty unchallenged in O55. Only complain would be that they are turning a little MRAish. SWIM

3) Open Source Government Family-
In case you haven't figured this out, I'm lumping everyone together rather than making a full top 12 with the academy(s) included. I started 3 days late, I don't got time for that. They seem to have some good players in OSG4LIFE but the other two branches have some dead weight. Their coring seems to leave much to be desired. These guys have their work cut out for them IMO. They need to eat some dead weight and establish a core. For now they'll last as long as it takes to meet their first challenge I think. FLOAT then sink.

4) Order 66-
The only top 5 team to not have an acdemy as far as I know. They do have some spread, though not as bad as KB or OSG. Their ABP ranking is solid. But they have yet to hit their strides in conquests, something the above teams and some of the below teams have begun to do. This raises some concern in terms of how they will survive. But I think overall they can hang on to O45 for now. FLOAT. (But only because their ocean looks to be the hardest overall).

5) The Winners- Located in O55. They're 6th in points and 10th in ABP...and that for now is enough to tell me that its time to move on. SINK

6) Army of the Undead/ Sister Branch-
Split between two oceans but 5th in ABP. Could be worse for them I guess. But in the end I see the distance claiming them. Sink.

7) Rejects/Rejects 2- I see this group as Order 66's main contender for O45 at the moment. Both teams have one player at conquest and are looking like they'll have more soon to come. But both teams are spread through out O45 which will make for some interesting all out war scenarios. FLOAT

8) Night Raids-
In O54. Best case scenario for these guys is that they ally up with PB/KB or Project Snuggle and fight the war. Maybe then they will be able to survive. Or those alliances will eat them anyways in the end. Sink

9) ILIRI-
Will probably get smacked down by OSG to be honest. SINK

That's it for top 12's so lets take a look at a few under the radar teams.

Children of the Corn-
Okay so not exactly under the radar. But these guys have a bid in O45 and the way I see it, there's no reason they can't come out on top if they play smart. They're mostly focused in the north east corner of O45 with some spread around the ocean. If they are aggressively attacking to win their islands, they have a chance and right now, it doesn't look like they're doing terribly at that sitting at 14th in ABP.

Zero Tolerance- Another O45 team that's sitting at 17th. They appear to have joined a day and a half later. They have some decent size to them and I could see them being a thorn in the side of O45.

Dystopia- Once again O45. They have a decent average. I could see their claim to the ocean as legitimate as anyone else at this stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50746

The idiots that have chosen OCEANs VETERANS.

Sillly to take an alliance name and profile pic to appear as that alliance when you are not in that alliance. Those that have fought OV know it's a fake because we aren't there.
I was actually in OV in Gela,crossed to Krypt with the Black Flag - of course had a different username back then "Nino and Mike",wanted to change the name a little, but the alliance was formed already and I was more caught up in the game
also long time no see :)

Coxwana

Phrourach
I was actually in OV in Gela,crossed to Krypt with the Black Flag - of course had a different username back then "Nino and Mike",wanted to change the name a little, but the alliance was formed already and I was more caught up in the game

Weirdly enough i think remember the name. Gosh it was years and years ago that world. God it was a fun world too.

DeletedUser54029

Hey Nislija789, I got conquered and am curious, what happened to make Sons of Anarchy fall?

DeletedUser50746

Hey Nislija789, I got conquered and am curious, what happened to make Sons of Anarchy fall?
Firstly I took over - The Legion in NAGIDOS that was full of dead weight, no one was participating, and Slap. happened then there was a lot of drama and bs

DeletedUser54362

3) Open Source Government Family-
In case you haven't figured this out, I'm lumping everyone together rather than making a full top 12 with the academy(s) included. I started 3 days late, I don't got time for that. They seem to have some good players in OSG4LIFE but the other two branches have some dead weight. Their coring seems to leave much to be desired. These guys have their work cut out for them IMO. They need to eat some dead weight and establish a core. For now they'll last as long as it takes to meet their first challenge I think. FLOAT then sink.

I have to say, I think these guys have been underestimated a bit, I agree that osg4life have the better group of players.

But from the attempts we have received so far, all 3 of their branches are attacking and supporting CS attempts, I can see they are setting up their core with strong players, and I believe that their leadership there is good.

I think once they sharpen their tools In this world and refine their roster a bit, they will be a dangerous force

I thought they were just going to be another run of the mill Mra with a few good players that will eventually move on. But I have to say I don't think this is the case, and I think these guys are a strong swim.

Just my opinion on it.

DeletedUser43070

1. Stay Family (Stay Cool (1) /Stay Enraged (8) /Stay Watch (40) )
468,107 points
108 members
4,334 average points

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en96&ref=o7v0r8rrh8wypellgfhc8alri36oy5qntg2rjr5

Good Core then spreads away.

2. Bunny Family (Killer Bunnies (2) /Plague Bunnies (3) )
429,186 points
99 members
4,335 average points

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en96&ref=9nud9lt4zovmtl9uht8wjo9mdogcef0vmi37lgo

Good Core then spreads out

3. OSG Family (OSG4LIFE (4) /Open Source Government (9) /OSG Empire (22) )
388,733 points
121 members
3,213 average points

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en96&ref=4tqm6tz8pgw905li4t550n9kp6fodxj6n8c6i876

Loads of good core islands but spread out

4. Winners Family (The Winners (6) /The Winners II (13) )
271,552 points
92 members
2,952 average points

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en96&ref=ap9ag6mk5dmqwierex6vewca5cl6a1s2qf79gied

Good Core, quite compact

5. Rejects Family (Rejects (7) /Rejects 2 (16) )
241,300 points
83 members
2,907 average points
http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en96&ref=p4hdrvrpzvu2frbvnve7gqkr87ul40y5e0sz7vdp

Really Good Core

This has been Top 5 Sink or Swim Family Edition
only looking at core though

DeletedUser51283

I have to say, I think these guys have been underestimated a bit, I agree that osg4life have the better group of players.

But from the attempts we have received so far, all 3 of their branches are attacking and supporting CS attempts, I can see they are setting up their core with strong players, and I believe that their leadership there is good.

I think once they sharpen their tools In this world and refine their roster a bit, they will be a dangerous force

I thought they were just going to be another run of the mill Mra with a few good players that will eventually move on. But I have to say I don't think this is the case, and I think these guys are a strong swim.

Just my opinion on it.

I will say though, ILIRI have put up a good fight aswell-got some good players in there

DeletedUser41523

Kurbads.

Phrourach
joke2.png

joke3.png

Elite.. 7 years experienced group yeah.. like most of this noobie world lol
show me at least one experienced group (or player) who will play with settings like unit speed 1, morale active + conquest

returning to topic - 50 players is more then enough to carry the team to dominance.. so all these current "top" teams will sink.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41523

show me at least one experienced group (or player) who will play with settings like unit speed 1, morale active + conquest.

I do. Granted i'm not the best. But most would consider me pretty good, I'd like to think. Then again at this stage in my life this is more my speed.

DeletedUser54490

joke2.png

joke3.png

show me at least one experienced group (or player) who will play with settings like unit speed 1, morale active + conquest

returning to topic - 50 players is more then enough to carry the team to dominance.. so all these current "top" teams will sink.

You that angry we didnt let you in on the condition you become leader ? Oh well ...
smiley_emoticons_sadnew.gif