The Trash Talk

DeletedUser41523

yeah I never really promised no pacts. So...not seeing your point.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
the quantum that knights broke pact with and started attacking with little to no warning?

Knights profile clearly says No pacts..

Knights plan appeared to be, to try and convince everyone that their three branches had fallen out and split up...

You had us convinced, for like, 20 minutes

Allstars and Quantum?? :D

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Hate the game not the player
Especially when it puts you in 59 when you restart near alliance
Game sucks

DeletedUser42857

yeah, ok, thats better

ZuoKqj.png

DeletedUser51777

do you even know the difference between NAP and Full on pact fatty? because i surely see more coordination between allstars and quantum than there was between knights and quantum.

NAP's don't usually coordinate attacks and attack each other's sieges.

Are the new kinds of NAP's?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Like I said before - we have never said we don't have a pacts...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
NAP's don't usually coordinate attacks and attack each other's sieges.

Are the new kinds of NAP's?

Like I said before - we have never said we don't have a pacts...

my point is, you all said we hold hands when knights had pact with quantum but 0 coordination and no shared forums were with quantum, yet when knights drop the pact with quantum, allstars jumps right in and does all that is considered full on partnership.. if you ask me its kinda redundant to waste your own myth and ls on quantum, but you want to go ahead and feed us bps, i for one know how expensive myth are when you do that specific battle ground for about 3-5 times already, so idk if its worth that, besides.. its not like entire allstars or quantum sends their myth to siege breaks.. its always those same 5-10 players buying tokens :)

DeletedUser41523

do you even know the difference between NAP and Full on pact fatty? because i surely see more coordination between allstars and quantum than there was between knights and quantum.

Coordinated leaching and siege breaks and supports for QS and AS....coordinated leaching and siege breaks and supports for Achilles, BZC, and Avengers. That is SOME NAP.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
2 Allstars + Quantum = 3 alliances
ACHILLES + Avengers + BZC = 3 alliances

idk what is there to talk about, this is a fair fight more less :D:D
tho.. when you think about it.. allstars are lacking food right about now, and soon they will have to drop quantum because they will bleed cities and something tells me they don't tolerate that very much

DeletedUser41523

I never said it wasn't a fair fight. I just said Achilles + Avengers + BZC wasn't just an NAP.

You do realize we have more food than you too right?

DeletedUser42857

shall we get back to the attack alarm discussion...

top 10 player, no attack alarm

24/24 cities cleared overnight, yup, we cleared every city. Amazing how many werent even tripped

eoZg8W.png

6BtkmG.png

smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

ps. who leaves 100 peg's protecting 2000 slingers and 500 horse :D

DeletedUser42857

ho.. when you think about it.. allstars are lacking food right about now, and soon they will have to drop quantum because they will bleed cities and something tells me they don't tolerate that very much

bigger question is when are avengers and bzc gonna drop Knights. They are proving to be your "achilles heal" in more ways than one..

none of them have attack alarms :D

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
We have no food?

vrwdW3R.png

FfhgHgr.png

That's after hour into today too
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

are you seriously boasting about taking cities from 1 day inactive player? ahahaahah its like the same as if i showed you pic of me taking city of poor nex and that he was online during cs being sent, landed and lost.. really no point to it.. embarrassing to even mention it..