The Trash Talk

DeletedUser41523

i don't think so.. while we feast on quantum cities, only cities you guys can take are from inactives :D

Wow that's some desperate rationalizing there.

Angels is inactive? Buckie too? What about Krossice? You're taking cities in your backfield, fair play not knocking it, it would be dumb not to. But the front line is all us and I think some of your allies know that considering they've offered us a pact. I think you can work out the math on what a pact with us would mean for you guys. There's also a bunch of food players between the three of you. So not seeing your point. But hey, keep trusting in your game plan, we'll see who's standing at the end. :)

DeletedUser42857

i don't think so.. while we feast on quantum cities, only cities you guys can take are from inactives :D

angelsya is inactive? wish we knew, we could have, i dont know, cleared all her cities? :D What about Krossice? Is he inactive? I can go on...

oh look, another one without alarm :D

9r5hlU.png

theres a reason why knights are asking us for a pact..

who knows, we might even accept it once there is nothing else left to clear from their cities :D

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wow that's some desperate rationalizing there.

Angels is inactive? Buckie too? What about Krossice? You're taking cities in your backfield, fair play not knocking it, it would be dumb not to. But the front line is all us and I think some of your allies know that considering they've offered us a pact. I think you can work out the math on what a pact with us would mean for you guys. There's also a bunch of food players between the three of you. So not seeing your point. But hey, keep trusting in your game plan, we'll see who's standing at the end. :)

now thats the funnies thing i've read in a long time , keep it up fatty :D:D:D

DeletedUser22115

angelsya is inactive? wish we knew, we could have, i dont know, cleared all her cities? :D What about Krossice? Is he inactive? I can go on...

oh look, another one without alarm :D

9r5hlU.png

theres a reason why knights are asking us for a pact..

who knows, we might even accept it once there is nothing else left to clear from their cities :D

These reports are almost as funny, as the two sieges that were broken, which left Ange so demoralized that they withdrew a third with 2 minutes remaining lolol

DeletedUser42857

These reports are almost as funny, as the two sieges that were broken, which left Ange so demoralized that they withdrew a third with 2 minutes remaining lolol

funny thing is.. the one that pulled cs with 2 minutes of siege remaining was the one we cleaned out all 24 cities of
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser42857

now maybe someone can solve a mystery...

2200 sling killed.. no city guard

HOyteV.png

200 chariots, 13 mantis killed.. no city guard

BQsQ52.png

cs sunk in harbour

SAudVr.png

and yet...

QC4J58.png

Puts out city guard in a totally empty city

work that one out if you can
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser53701

my point is, you all said we hold hands when knights had pact with quantum but 0 coordination and no shared forums were with quantum, yet when knights drop the pact with quantum, allstars jumps right in and does all that is considered full on partnership.. if you ask me its kinda redundant to waste your own myth and ls on quantum, but you want to go ahead and feed us bps, i for one know how expensive myth are when you do that specific battle ground for about 3-5 times already, so idk if its worth that, besides.. its not like entire allstars or quantum sends their myth to siege breaks.. its always those same 5-10 players buying tokens :)

And as for the PACT between knights and Quantum, well the only reason there was no coordination between them was because it takes several days to get a reply form the diplomats from any of those 3 former knight alliances. And the replies that we did get made less sense than you trying to prove a point.

DeletedUser48451

are you seriously boasting about taking cities from 1 day inactive player? ahahaahah its like the same as if i showed you pic of me taking city of poor nex and that he was online during cs being sent, landed and lost.. really no point to it.. embarrassing to even mention it..
What are you talking about,Dan can you see now why i have kicked this guy instantly when i saw he joined us,can you show me pic when you taking city from me,in this World i didnt lose any city so far and i cant see who can take it from me,not your Tripact for sure? I lost very few cities in my Grepo career and am playing since 2011..but there is no purpose talking with mindfreak as you are..

DeletedUser48451

Ask mashman,kyhabc,Angmagoon,elvh,krossice your leader angelsya am i simmer,they donated me 60k BPs last night and attacker of the day reward
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

maxilex

Phrourach
Did you even read what i wrote? i never said i took a city, learn english or get lost simmer :)

Erm..actually that is exactly what you said. Of course you stated it in the form of a sarcastic simile which intentionally or accidentally gave that impression to anyone reading it, whilst letting you deny it later, my strong feeling is that you wanted people to think that.

If you didn't want people to think that, including me, you will be the one needing some English lessons.

DeletedUser42857

Ask mashman,kyhabc,Angmagoon,elvh,krossice your leader angelsya am i simmer,they donated me 60k BPs last night and attacker of the day reward
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

darnit.. i got 65k clearing out angelsya, leeloure, and adieur, but i split it each side of midnight so missed out.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

its fair to say achilles/knights got an utter kicking last night. Leader had every city cleared, multiple other players had mass losses, 2 cities taken (thanks for building big walls for us)..

meanwhile i the south they are pulling cs from their own sieges with 2m left..

bad night to be a knight..