The Trash Talk

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
No one in Achillies nor Avengers attacked Perdikou last night, it was solo operation ran by rini and me and he was not even our target, we were smashing everyone in the north when we noticed he didnt defend we cleared him in addition, besides we did not know about his situation.

There is thing.. called VM.. for situations like that, don't think it would have gone any other way even if we knew.

DeletedUser42857

wheres that philvgr noob...

screenshots cant be faked yes?

This must be real then?

hH3X3Z.png

aw... bless

ZQ1Nxf.png

maxilex

Phrourach
Whichever alliance has the pleasure of hosting the somewhat hysterical Bucktooth68..explain some things, would you..

1 - If he takes a city in the enemy core, he should be prepared to face some attacks, possibly quite a lot

2 - If I send 2 attacks, and he responds with over 40 and counting - it does not make me a spammer [even if for every one he sends to me, I will send one back]

He seems a bit highly strung for this game...good luck.

DeletedUser42857

24 hour player?

s_1503435802_6842023_9b2d66e743.png

24 hours every 2 days? 24 hours a week? or maybe there are 26 hours in a day

h_1503435936_2133117_f1c0bc5f36.png

DeletedUser38168

aww bless your little spy butt u really don't like people knowing the truth about you do you.

you see the problem with posting the clearly edited stuff on to external forums to which i don't give a crap about is that all players i play with know me and you wold never be able to dent my good name so keep on plugging away and hey maybe one day someone maybe believe you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54745

aww bless your little spy butt u really don't like people knowing the truth about you do you.

you see the problem with posting the clearly edited stuff on to external forums to which i don't give a crap about is that all players i play with know me and you wold never be able to dent my good name so keep on plugging away and hey maybe one day someone maybe believe you
This is coming from the guy that perma VM'd in pagasae, came back once his vm ran out, said he would stick around for handoffs, never followed through with that, and never spoke again. Nice name :)

DeletedUser47841

I cant wait for this event to be over with the amount of flyers around its hard to take a city especially in the alliance i am with

DeletedUser42857

yeh, and people who know me know that i have never spied for anyone on anyone.

but you go believing what some idiot told you and a few screenshots.

my point was, any idiot can fake screenshots.. replace the name in a pm with someone elses.

I wasnt accusing you of spying, i was showing you how ridiculously easy it is to replace someones name in a pm

but you go keep on spreading lies phil.. people who actually know me know you are an idiot..

ps. we all know who the spy was for EN in abdera, it was Kalaya, she was relaying info to Kron, but you were too busy drooling over her to see it :D

Why dont you ask Weasy, Karlo, Kron, Eek, they will all tell you who the spy was :')

DeletedUser42857

So we take two-three cities a day from them for a couple of weeks and the whole alliance rage quits

Hahahaha...

What did I say all along about Achilles being the weak link :D

And then they blame it on someone betraying them and joining another alliance, yeh, teh very guy that you recruited to betray another alliance, and they wonder why he does the same to you..

ten days of attacks and losses and they fold.. welcome to EN servers noobs
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser55024

Hmm
Maybe everyone has his own reasons. Mine are that I'm bored playing against non educated people (I'm not talking about every ennemies, some were really kind, intelligent, and remember it is only a game). Tbh last episode was a painfull shame... Did LUS leaders really need to pur a traitor in our alliance for 2 months? Let's call this traitor X
X was in our alliance. First he was complaining of being not able taking cities... So some players here gave him cities (5) for free, asking nothing for this. Just because they are kind, generous and human.
We added X to our global chat, wishing him a good birthday, taking news everyday etc.
And one beautiful day, X gives cities on our core islands to ennemies at 4PM then leaves the alliance at 6PM. And why he leaves? Because he realizes he has friends on the other side... Lol.
But betraying is not enough... he leaves, flames us, post pictures of us on the world skype server.

So well played to X and our ennemies, you got us. After only 3 months that was the straw that broke the camel. I had no more pleasure and I'm not here to be rank one, I'm here to have fun while playing with other HUMANS. So we decided to let you play together... Have fun and thanks to all the clean players that made great fights on Tegea :)

DeletedUser42857

Did LUS leaders really need to pur a traitor in our alliance for 2 months? Let's call this traitor X, X was in our alliance. First he was complaining of being not able taking cities... So some players here gave him cities (5) for free, asking nothing for this. Just because they are kind, generous and human.

Its funny, you were absolutely fine when X was in an enemy alliance and joined you. You were absolutely fine when you had other players, lets call them Y and Z, in enemy alliances feeding you spy info on sieges etc. You were absolutely fine when players A, B, C left the enemy and joined your alliance leaving us (the enemy) with a load of red cities on our islands.. You were fine when everything you are complaining about was happening to your enemies and no to you..

but now the shoe is on the other foot, as soon as the story was reversed you all mass quit.

dude, everything achiles tried, the spamming attacks once an hour all night, the spamming of ninja cs's through the night, every tactic you tried, as soon as it got put back at you you all cried. The last week youve been leaking cities, other cities cleared out every night while you slept.

at least man up and say the real reason you all quit
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser42857

Lol.. so the guy who did this for 12 hours non-stop

imgpsh_fullsize

Yes, he really did sit there, for 12 hours, attacking 2 players every ten minutes, non stop for the entire time, how sad do you have to be..

Anyway, the player who did that is now crying because hes being attack round the clock and lost 4 cities and is running into VM

Meanwhile, his alliance founder has asked for "NO SPAM AGREEMENT"

Ive never heard anything like it..

apparently

+ attacking the same city twice (land clear followed by harbour clear) is spam

+ Attacking a player who is online is considered spam

+ using catapults is considered spam

An alliance founder asking for a no spam agreement, what is the world coming to. What next, an agreement that we have to put fluffy covers on the bows of our ships so they dont hurt anyone coming in.

perhaps you would like us to take the tips off our arrows and use wooden swords as well?

smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I like you dim, but you are starting to be annoying.. 2 attacks are not spamming, and no one is calling you to be a spammer directly, but 200+ attacks on same player over 1 day is spamming just prooving you cant do **** to him in regular way so you have to spam him to land cs or kill anything he has..

I dont care what leadership decides between themselves but from what i see you guys are starting to rely on spam as main option of war.. sad..

DeletedUser42857

I like you dim, but you are starting to be annoying.. 2 attacks are not spamming, and no one is calling you to be a spammer directly, but 200+ attacks on same player over 1 day is spamming just prooving you cant do **** to him in regular way so you have to spam him to land cs or kill anything he has..

I dont care what leadership decides between themselves but from what i see you guys are starting to rely on spam as main option of war.. sad..

thats not how it happened at all.

friday we started hc'ing selected BCZ players once an hour on the half hour to check activity.

Friday night/saturday morning about 0200, we caught him offline (Apparently he was on a fishing trip) so we started hitting him, thats normal strategy. He came online but by now we had sieges going so we kept him occupied in other cities. No spamming, just regular what happens when you catch someone offline

he came online about 0300 but by this time we were well under way with cs and attacks. One cs landing we knew was a bir base and he was trying to backsnipe so about 1 minute before cs was about to land we peppered him with attacks to mess up the backsnipe, that is all.

thats all that happened.

then, three hours later at 6am he decides to start attacking me and mateo. He does the same again at 0610, and then 0620, and then 0630, and then 0640, and then 0650, and then 0700, and 0710, and 0720 and 0730, and 0740, and 0750, and 0800, and 0810, and 0820, and he continued to attack every ten minutes FOR TWELVE HOURS

All day saturday, from 0600 to nearly 1800, non stop, ever ten minutes. He even changed city names to "EVERY TEN MINUTES" an sent trolling mails in game saying he was going to keep doing it for days.

I thought I had seen it all in grepo, mass ghostings, players flip flopping, players ghosting on wonder islands, but attacking non stop, every ten minutes for 12 hours, thats a whole new level of stupid I had never witnessed before. Gotta admire his dedication i guess.

So guess what, Saturday night, 0200, we started hitting him as payback, taking four cities..

Sorry, but you cant expect to hit two players every ten minutes for 12 hours and expect there to be no repercussions..

and by the way, Gabi most definitely accused me of spamming him because i hit the same city twice in ten minutes.. I have the mails..

imgpsh_fullsize

Why did i hit the same city twice in ten minutes?

because the first time i hit i killed 100 slings leaving LS, CS and 100+ transports in harbour, so of course I went back for them.

yeh, sure, for the last two days buckie has been hammered, WHY? because he spammed two of our players non stop for the whole of saturday..

theres only ONE person has spammed anyone, and that was Buckie.. and he got payback.

(and you really think 200 attacks in one day is spamming? Come on, this isnt your first rodeo. 800 attacks in a day, now THATS spamming)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

200+ attacks on same player over 1 day is spamming just prooving you cant do **** to him in regular way so you have to spam him to land cs or kill anything he has..

ps. 200 attacks on buckie in one day on sunday

so you have nothing to say about his 200+ attacks on me and mateo on saturday that got his card marked

If he couldnt take it, he shouldnt have dished it out.