Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54360

BACON

1 So what part of "I dont like to get players banned it is not my thing " Are you disputing ?

2 And where does it say I try to get you banned?

3 You are the one who denied you were Ev1lking until you were finally boxed in ..

AS (joke) EV1lKing is not playing BYBLos .. what is your issue?

What do you think you have proved?

IMOGII WHIPPY DANCY MAN Please start calling MR BACON MR KING for that is his name.

DeletedUser54360

BY THE WAY As I know you have me blocked in game 180018... o_O

or is it 180108 One o fthose chappies // look over shoulder time..

when its Spring again I;bring again Tulips from Amsterdam..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yes I did They lied and broke a Pact to steal a city from a 12 year old kid . So I for once in my life took the game personal and did what had to be done. Rhammus I think it was..

It is a matter of fact and can be confirmed.

But thank you for letting me know that I am playing against two BZC ringers

either you are lying again.. or you mistaken it for another world, BZC did not play Rhammus,

Equilibrium, Venominium and few other alliances were there.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
wow.. boastful words for not being capable of carrying that out @WitchunterGeneral :p

-L8je64wRGSMpSQZNw7xoQ.png

DeletedUser54384

but i don't want to lose a city, I have spent 1200 bp on farming villages. And I am not leader, only have forum moderating rights.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

either you are lying again.. or you mistaken it for another world, BZC did not play Rhammus,

Equilibrium, Venominium and few other alliances were there.

Careful now There is no again . Your wishful thinking does not turn truth into lies however much you wish it did.

If you really wanted the truth you only have to ask BZC in which world their Diplomat was rimmed and who did it ?

It cant be that hard surely since you know them so well .. Can it ? ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Careful now There is no again . Your wishful thinking does not turn truth into lies however much you wish it did.

If you really wanted the truth you only have to ask BZC in which world their Diplomat was rimmed and who did it ?

Actually it does, because i played that world and they were not there.
And i dont need to ask anyone anything because you are not capable of rimming anyone nor fighting anyone, just force merge alliances under your control and run to the rim oceans :)

DeletedUser44960

Really you need 2 major alliance to break a siege from a group of 18 ??
You made me laugh. I would be ashamed of myself if I was a leader of any of those 2 alliances
http://prntscr.com/h5cbbw
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser44960

O56 you are not that close to it ;)
And Im speaking about MP against Renegades (currently in siege) and LoTR.
It is not all about you Bacon
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
O56 you are not that close to it ;)
And Im speaking about MP against Renegades (currently in siege) and LoTR.
It is not all about you Bacon
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

no i meant LoTR losses a lot of firepower in 55 from all of their oceans that works in your favor ;)

DeletedUser54360

Actually it does, because i played that world and they were not there.
And i dont need to ask anyone anything because you are not capable of rimming anyone nor fighting anyone, just force merge alliances under your control and run to the rim oceans :)

I repeat

Or it is that hard because it does not fit in with the message you wish to promote??

How are you going to wriggle away from this little piglet.?

YOU PREFER to call someone a liar than to check facts easily available to you . Because you do not want to believe them ?

I note your BZC ringers are not endorsing your comments yet.I wonder why.

They were always such a spiteful snippy little bunch I would imagine tham tripping over themselves in glee to confirm that I was a liar - IF I WAS...

I just find your ability to rationalise anything to how you want it to be fascinating.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I repeat

Or it is that hard because it does not fit in with the message you wish to promote??

How are you going to wriggle away from this little piglet.?

YOU PREFER to call someone a liar than to check facts easily available to you . Because you do not want to believe them ?

I note your BZC ringers are not endorsing your comments yet.I wonder why.

They were always such a spiteful snippy little bunch I would imagine tham tripping over themselves in glee to confirm that I was a liar - IF I WAS...

I just find your ability to rationalise anything to how you want it to be fascinating.

I don't want to ask them because i don't care what you did in the past nor is it important, all of us fighting you not only in my ally clearly see what you are right here and now, which is useless top player in your ally who leads without a brain and forces his members to send all fly they have to stacked low morale siege..

Besides.. tell me a reason for them to waste time answering externals when they are busy landing sieges and taking cities from your ally..

DeletedUser31302

.Anyone got a fresh top 12 sink or swim.
getting tired of reading everything else.
WHG & Bacon i will make a different thread for your endless conversation.

GO PIGLETS :D

DeletedUser54360

I don't want to ask them because i don't care what you did in the past nor is it important, all of us fighting you not only in my ally clearly see what you are right here and now, which is useless top player in your ally who leads without a brain and forces his members to send all fly they have to stacked low morale siege..

Besides.. tell me a reason for them to waste time answering externals when they are busy landing sieges and taking cities from your ally..

Except that you flat out want to call me a liar . But i want you to ask them so you have to FOR ONCE recant your lies and misrepresentations.

The only reason you wont is that you are the liar little piglet . Still we have all known that since day one.

Well if you say so.

A I was not aware that we did break the seige , Seemed rather unlikely to me..

B If you want to attack the 6 LOTR players in 56 you cant complain if we fight back..

C MP is the aggressor here another "Elite "Unit

However I am not complaining - Still I doubt we broke that seige.. I will check ///

You are safe as houses surely // ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44960

Except that you flat out want to call me a liar . But i want you to ask them so you have to FOR ONCE recant your lies and misrepresentations.

The only reason you wont is that you are the liar little piglet . Still we have all known that since day one.

A I was not aware that we did break the seige , Seemed rather unlikely to me..

B If you want to attack the 6 LOTR players in 56 you cant complain if we fight back..

C MP is the aggressor here another "Elite "Unit

However I am not complaining - Still I doubt we broke that seige.. I will check ///

You are safe as houses surely // ?

A No one told that you broke the siege , you lost the city and why did you send if it was unlikely that you will break it ????
B We are attacking everyone in 56 and dont complain if we come knocking into 55 so you stop complaining about the lack of members lol
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

C Yea we are and we like it , please go and talk to you good friends in Renegades who recently failed a bunch of cs on Dukes.
D (you didnt had this one) How does it feel to send attacks when trying to break a siege and the attacks end up attacking a wrong city ??? Well if anyone is interested in that please ask our dear WCG you know what the C stands for
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

E You had more the 6 members attacking our siege and well I had over 70ish reports from the attacks and more then 30 were from your alliance so how does it feel to have how many branches and allies ? and you cant brake 5k birs
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

A No one told that you broke the siege , you lost the city and why did you send if it was unlikely that you will break it ????
B We are attacking everyone in 56 and dont complain if we come knocking into 55 so you stop complaining about the lack of members lol
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

C Yea we are and we like it , please go and talk to you good friends in Renegades who recently failed a bunch of cs on Dukes.
D (you didnt had this one) How does it feel to send attacks when trying to break a siege and the attacks end up attacking a wrong city ??? Well if anyone is interested in that please ask our dear WCG you know what the C stands for
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

E You had more the 6 members attacking our siege and well I had over 70ish reports from the attacks and more then 30 were from your alliance so how does it feel to have how many branches and allies ? and you cant brake 5k birs
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
I know you all are very proud of holding onto that siege and I'd like congratulate you guys on taking the city, you did well enough but lets be honest if WG havent sent his ls to the wrong city the outcome would be totally different now.
And sadly a lot of our member in 65 couldnt launch because of the distance and the late notice of ther siege.

DeletedUser44960

Well 2 top 10 alliances with how many members combined do you have ? Not including LoTR branches vs 17 players ?

Status
Not open for further replies.