Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52220

I know you all are very proud of holding onto that siege and I'd like congratulate you guys on taking the city, you did well enough but lets be honest if WG havent sent his ls to the wrong city the outcome would be totally different now.
And sadly a lot of our member in 65 couldnt launch because of the distance and the late notice of ther siege.

If Schmif, he didn't send his ls at the siege because at the time he sent them on that "accidental" 6 hour ish round trip he would rightly have assumed them to be lost - at that time it didn't look nearly as close as it turned out to be. Personally I don't think the we need to congratulate ourselves on a successful siege, rather we should all congratulate WHG on convincing you that he genuinely sent them at the wrong city in error. Good job WHG!

DeletedUser44960

One more thing ali WHG he changed his name to WCG , so that is what I would add on your mess
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser55134

Please take me in. I'm bored of fighting noobs and want to take on a actual good alliance... I will lick your behind just like everybody does.

DeletedUser41096

Please take me in. I'm bored of fighting noobs and want to take on a actual good alliance... I will lick your behind just like everybody does.

Now I better not see a merge going down anytime soon with you guys

DeletedUser54360

I only ever reported the city numbers . No grandiose claims were made. I am fully aware many of my members are almost as weak as Savage players. Rome was not built in a day.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@TyphonousPrime can you remind me how are your merger talks going atm?

ahh yes.. you people tried to pull some cheap scam on Savages to merge and be total bad asses but in reality you feel trapped from all sides and know you wont live long as ally, thats the only reason you even started that seed of idea.. or should i say Lambo did.. either way , nice try, didnt work, please make final preparations its only matter of time until Parosi die out.

DeletedUser55134

Wow, Bacon is freaked out...

Why would savage listen to you? First time they listened to you turned out very Bad to them...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wow, Bacon is freaked out...

Why would savage listen to you? First time they listened to you turned out very Bad to them...

ahhh you see... i am not freaking out, i just opened their eyes as to why your leaders want to merge with them, and its really easy to see if you have been in war with your ally even for short time, Savages don't listen to me, but they also cant do anything unless everyone is in agreement, and what was suggested they do, will never be agreed between their council/alliance(fighters), simple as that.

DeletedUser55134

The best fighters alliance of this world (pull out your statistics piggy) doesn't fear anybody, it's you who is afraid. You can't get through 1 man front line, how will you get through entire alliance?

You have nothing, because you are nothing.

DeletedUser54792

Lol, the idea came from Harry, Lambo liked the idea and ran with it. We were fine taking 2 or 3 cities a day. But there is a bigger picture to be considered, so we are open to all ideas.

DeletedUser54360

Lol, the idea came from Harry, Lambo liked the idea and ran with it. We were fine taking 2 or 3 cities a day. But there is a bigger picture to be considered, so we are open to all ideas.

"Have no fear WG we will be with you right to the end of this World!"

From a better time when I still believed in Truth Honor and Justice.

After this final sickening betrayal my mind is made up I am abdicating in favour of the PIG . On Monday I Ghost and you will end up fighting
RIMPIGS to the conclusion of this world.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

please don't try to spread false info, by now everyone in this world saw full skype convo between your leaders that i uploaded to my personal google drive for everyone to see if they want to, it was clear that Lambo came up with the idea and the talk about it started afterwards, you should be more interested to find your leaks because i got heads up from your ally that more fighters might be coming to my front because of "future plans and discussions" as he said it..

either way, you got nothing now, please continue to fight as best as you people can before you wall, dont try to weasel out of this conflict ;)

DeletedUser55134

please don't try to spread false info, by now everyone in this world saw full skype convo between your leaders that i uploaded to my personal google drive for everyone to see if they want to, it was clear that Lambo came up with the idea and the talk about it started afterwards, you should be more interested to find your leaks because i got heads up from your ally that more fighters might be coming to my front because of "future plans and discussions" as he said it..

either way, you got nothing now, please continue to fight as best as you people can before you wall, dont try to weasel out of this conflict ;)
Trash player still can only talk... Spread lies, all you can do. PN cant fall and will not, especially not because of your lies.

See you on the battlefield

Status
Not open for further replies.