Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Trash player still can only talk... Spread lies, all you can do. PN cant fall and will not, especially not because of your lies.

See you on the battlefield

I on the other hand have the full skype "secret" convo, and if you want to, i will upload the entire thing here on externals, maybe then the crap hits the fan for parosi.

Either way, you are right, see ya on the battlefield, don't try to hug again, because you know.. i'm watching.

DeletedUser55134

Watching is all you can do, fight you leave to your dogs.

P.S. You are full of crap

DeletedUser55134

less simming than you, less spamming than your alliance. Find new arguments, these are old and false, just like your hole Grepo existance

DeletedUser41096

Ya really CmonBruh chu mean? Why cant we discuss something regarding the forums flow?

DeletedUser54360

Well I have never been churlish about these things. And while Pinky and Perky are cock a doodle doing about 56 side show...

I think it falls to me to congratulate the Piggies and StyMASTER Bacon for their masterly skewering of SAVAGE AND PAROSI in one go.

If any of you care to look back I warned that SAVAGE would come to regret their choices..

Well Liked Well Respected Well Protected WELL SHAFTED..

PIGGIES no 1 We should not begrudge the moments of glory..

DeletedUser41523

Well I have never been churlish about these things. And while Pinky and Perky are cock a doodle doing about 56 side show.

Uhhhh there's like 4 MP members running around here. Which is pinky and which is perky?

And i'm confused what happened?

DeletedUser54360

Uhhhh there's like 4 MP members running around here. Which is pinky and which is perky?

And i'm confused what happened?

PIGGIES are no 1 Allaince Rank

SAVAGE and Parosi wanted to merge to take out LOTR AND PIGS

BACON Skewered Them and now Savage and Parosi are imploding.

Finally the penny dropped that Where your cities are was important Ill message you in game if you are not going to be like Pinky and Perky..

DeletedUser41523

Oh it makes no difference to me. I'm just having fun all in all.

Anyways that's rough for those two groups. But the world is more interesting

DeletedUser54792

lol, except we are not in any way imploding. Nor did we ever make any agreement. We had a discussion about a possibility, a possibility originally brought up in jest in a completely different chat. We tossed out ideas about the possibility, and we tossed around conditions and terms that would make it remotely possible. The idea gained some traction with some, but nothing was finalized or agreed upon. One guy that really didn't like the idea decided to take a private discussion and send it to other people in order to stir up some trouble. Witchhunter decided to throw a tantrum and pretend to be the victim of some imagined crime that never happened.

Now apparently Bacon and Witchhunter are best buddies, both trying to spread lies and propaganda to disrupt something that was never even more then a possibility. The entire little drama has done nothing to effect us. savage is handling their unruly leak, I have every confidence in their ability to handle their internal problems. When you fight someone for a long time, you can get a good sense of their mettle. Dizzle and Harry are good players, and they can handle their group just fine. Whether we decide to continue discussing a possibility or we decide to continue fighting it out, they have our respect. This is a game, people seem to forget that. We respect those who respect us, enemy and ally alike.

DeletedUser10810

PIGGIES are no 1 Allaince Rank

SAVAGE and Parosi wanted to merge to take out LOTR AND PIGS

BACON Skewered Them and now Savage and Parosi are imploding.

Finally the penny dropped that Where your cities are was important Ill message you in game if you are not going to be like Pinky and Perky..

@WitchunterGeneral :

Hey Witch guy, buckle up mate. Your MRB(Mass Recruiting Branch) are dying. Your players are rebelling. My Bacon is whipping your back from every angle. You are so beat up by Piggies that you cant even sit. And you are talking about other alliances? This is just sad buddy, very sad. You dont even respect your own allies and you are talking about us?

For Bacon, he never tried to skewered anything. We love our Bacon a lot.

And Witch, even though I know player like you will never understand this but we(Savage) do respect Parosi Nasilja very much. We always did. We have no confusion or doubt in our mind about what Parosi players can do and the individual talent they have. They are raw fighters. I already told u several time that you are not important to us at all. So stop poking your nose everywhere and try to save ur own beat up alliance. You have no business in Parosi and Savage area and about our war.

Are we really that intimidating to you from 2 oceans away that you are shaking on your shoes and shouting about foul play? Do you really that afraid with the thought if Parosi and Savage goes together what going to happen to LoTR? Well, then I can understand your points. If this is not the case, go spam in your own thread.

DeletedUser54360

To imagine that either of you two have any credibility remaining is laughable ..

The discussion is about honesty decency and integrity. Attributes that have been shown to be singularly lacking in either group of leaders.

LOTR will take its chances. We are here for Wonders and until you show how we are not going to achieve that aim you have little to concern me.

PAROSI have no chance YOU have no chance .I knew this and yet I was prepared to allow Parosi to participate in ours.

I am quite aware that I represent a figure of fun for never having broken a pact or betrayed or deceived any ally or for never conspiring behind their backs.

Well you silly little children it is as simple as this .

IF you can be Bloodied but Not Bowed

Defeated but not Disgraced

Then you can be a RIMLORD

Triumph and Disaster are Twin Imposters and while I admit I consider Triumph the better looking of these twins
I can calmy look upon either so long as my integrity remains intact.

There is a long way to go in this world and if you are the new occupant of Bacons pocket AKA the replacement lickspittle ..\\
Good Luck with that.

Victory is Transient Honor is permanent

Ignacio De La Cruz 1512 The Savage Nobility Of War

I know you dont have the first clue what I am talking about..

lol, except we are not in any way imploding. Nor did we ever make any agreement. We had a discussion about a possibility, a possibility originally brought up in jest in a completely different chat. We tossed out ideas about the possibility, and we tossed around conditions and terms that would make it remotely possible. The idea gained some traction with some, but nothing was finalized or agreed upon. One guy that really didn't like the idea decided to take a private discussion and send it to other people in order to stir up some trouble. Witchhunter decided to throw a tantrum and pretend to be the victim of some imagined crime that never happened.

Now apparently Bacon and Witchhunter are best buddies, both trying to spread lies and propaganda to disrupt something that was never even more then a possibility. The entire little drama has done nothing to effect us. savage is handling their unruly leak, I have every confidence in their ability to handle their internal problems. When you fight someone for a long time, you can get a good sense of their mettle. Dizzle and Harry are good players, and they can handle their group just fine. Whether we decide to continue discussing a possibility or we decide to continue fighting it out, they have our respect. This is a game, people seem to forget that. We respect those who respect us, enemy and ally alike.

Dont you find it amusing when worthless deceitful turds attempt to polish themselves up into gems of "normal clever gameplay"

In you expect respect from me going forward .In fact if you of all people want to talk about respect
First learn to respect yourself and do not participate in "Opening Scene Of Macbeth " discussions with your PACT MATES enemies.

Dizzle and Harry are a discredited pair of clowns who have lost the respect of much of their membership.

Witchunter has thrown no tantrum I merely shunned you and turned my back on you _ So you could get a clearer view of my shoulder blades .

Bacon clever lad that he is has not quite got the measure of me yet .

Not all cards have been laid on the table in Byblos yet.

But if you or Savage want to delude yourselves that you are still in the running for Wonders - go ahead. Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54384

BTW for everyone to be clear, it was me, who got first complete convo ( laughed a lot, thanks to my friend for sharing). Just I don’t send mass mails, playing from phone 95% of time, so told Bacon to take care of some players reputation :)

DeletedUser41523

Dude Witch, do you ever stop double posting? Like can you not use the edit option or hit your thoughts into one post?

DeletedUser42519

Someone do an interesting top12 rather than trash talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.