Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54702

Wow Timmy. New time low. You were talking about my morals, and then you just abandon your teammates and make a new alliance haha

What a waste, first u make them give all their cities away to TEE and then after thats done you leave them all behind
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Wouldn't expect anything less from a guy we internalized in pags who then decided to bolt us randomly over the next 6 or so months.

I do find it incredibly amusing how he kept sending his numerous assistant diplomats to try and get us to defend them, too cowardly(Or perhaps ashamed?) to say something to one of us himself.

It is such a pity TVG had such a wet wipe of a leader, they had some good players and potential.

DeletedUser21560

Wouldn't expect anything less from a guy we internalized in pags who then decided to bolt us randomly over the next 6 or so months.

I do find it incredibly amusing how he kept sending his numerous assistant diplomats to try and get us to defend them, too cowardly(Or perhaps ashamed?) to say something to one of us himself.

It is such a pity TVG had such a wet wipe of a leader, they had some good players and potential.

Well i tried to warn them with the MM. Some got the memo and ghosted some stayed and got ditched. Will go fishing, i know they had some good players with them. But takes more than good players to win the fight :p

DeletedUser50245

Tim is TVG's diplo ... he's in Ocean Veterans Reborn now, so is their recruitment officer (UB)
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

what the hell just happened? ;) i seriously thought he was an honorable guy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Tim is TVG's diplo ... he's in Ocean Veterans Reborn now, so is their recruitment officer (UB)
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

what the hell just happened? ;) i seriously thought he was an honorable guy

He was so honorable that before he left, he deleted their whole forum and took away all rights.

muhvi

Phrourach
Yes. To make things short we were always under constant attack and losing cities left and right while TEE and WC were hugging each other. The mass recruiting of random players didn't pay off also. Lack of support or participating in any alliance activities. It gets frustrating over a while. Don't be so harsh on him. : )

DeletedUser54192

So... timmy apparently:
- mass-recruited a bunch of non-team players
- forced his teammates to hand cities for free to one of the two teams attacking them so that they could run away from both fights
- ran away, screwing most of his remaining teammates in the process

... and we shouldn't be harsh on him?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

muhvi

Phrourach
So.. It's not how things work.

If you get attacked constantly by the top 2 teams this early in the game there is really nothing much to do. You just try to survive. I mean, he is ranked 2 at defenders so he had to do something, right?
I'm not trying to defend anybody here. It should be obvious to all of you anyway. Just broke my 4 year inactivity in these forums. Celebrate that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54192

Some of Phobia's leaders aren't strangers to alliance families or coalitions, so it wouldn't necessarily be 60 vs 110 (although obviously you may have knowledge that I don't this time). Also, numbers aren't always an indicator of how a war will go. I've seen plenty of occasions where the smaller team can get the upper hand, or at least stay on an equal footing, if they play it correctly.

DeletedUser

Yea VG was dealt a terrible hand, would have had more respect for their leaders if they just didnt keep denying it and kind of threw their players under the bus at the end. Taking in a trash MRA and expect them to help build a winning culture wasn't a good idea either. Overall, this is just my personal opinion, but most the vg leaders seem like good dudes and got to talk to some (not timmy), just dealt a terrible hand and made some bad decisions.

Everyone got a plan till they get punched in the mouth

DeletedUser24785

You can all say what you like, i never just left it with no leadership, everyone was made founder if they wished to carry the alliance on.
No point playing if no one supports each other, que ser sera, don't really care what you say as its always easy in a pre-made, a lot harder when your between two of them.
The players in VG know the truth ,your just making up what you want and slagging me off, no biggy for me , its only a game of pixels , if it makes you feel big ,tough and superior carry on.

DeletedUser54433

Didn't you drop as a premade too? So what's with complains about premades

DeletedUser54339

So... timmy apparently:
- mass-recruited a bunch of non-team players
- forced his teammates to hand cities for free to one of the two teams attacking them so that they could run away from both fights
- ran away, screwing most of his remaining teammates in the process

... and we shouldn't be harsh on him?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

I think that's called the Dewey Decimation System.

I'll get my coat :p

DeletedUser24785

He was so honorable that before he left, he deleted their whole forum and took away all rights.

Simply not true, every body was given rights when i left ,and the forum was intact nothing was deleted by me, i sent a Mass Mail saying if anyone wanted to step up and takeover they could. While i take the brunt of the alliances failure, some of these things are incorrect. This statement above being one of them.The message below from a member this may explain some of this, but i didn't do what your accusing me of.

2017-11-15 at 18:44
gonna tell everyone send me resources or ill boot no joke

2017-11-15 at 18:43
koo i made myself leader of here lol took away everyones rights gonna have a little fun real quick

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

And you honestly didn't expect that that sort of thing would happen if you gave everyone full rights? While you weren't the one to remove everyone's rights, you did just set it up for it to happen. Would it have been too much to appoint just a couple of responsible players as founders/leaders on your way out, or were you in too much of a hurry to save your own skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.