Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

DeletedUser55239

I'm glad you joined Bloods with this positive outlook - doesn't this mean we sink lol (restart in ocean 25 it is then
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
)

PHOBIA: Swim.
Their home is located in 45. Plain and simple, I believe they will dominate 45 soon. Their defensive rank is at 17 at this moment which is very low, and can only mean one thing; Who Cares has no interest in attacking them, at least for the time being which is why I believe they will completely lockdown 45, at least very late in the future. Or maybe they’re the only pacted alliance with Who Cares ;)? We’ll find out soon enough.

Of course we won't sink ;)

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
1.INVICTA: My alliance no comment
2.The Evil Empire: I think we all know this alliance isn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon,unless some suspicious reports come in. SWIM
3.Who Cares: These guys will most likely stay here for a while maybe even the end of the world,them and The Evil empire will be the main contenders for 55. SWIM
4.Phobia:I think these guys will be here for a while but since they are beside Who Cares and written in blood in ocean 45 don't see them here for the long run. FLOAT
5.Rogue Traders: Great team ,I can see this team going far and will probably take out nocturnos at some point.SWIM
6.Black Widows:Smack dab on the border of 54 and 44 and surrounded by INVICTA,Rogue Traders and Evil Empire these guys will be dead very soon.SINK
7.The Varangian Guard:These guys are already getting beat up by The Evil Empire and Who cares but even so I think that they will be here for the long run,have some good players and good leadership and they may not win this world but will probably be in for the long run on the defensive. FLOAT
8.Written in blood:Good team with some good players, on the border of ocean 45 and 35,i can see them taking over 45 fairly easily as there only competition is Phobia.SWIM
9.D.T.L:Kinda in a mosh pit right now,I don't see them lasting for the long run with how many alliances are in the area.SINK
10.Dost Teknesi Hanedan:Same situation as D.T.L.Massive mosh pit and I don't see them surviving either.SINK
11.Nocturnos:.These guys are by far the most spread out,Have 3 mini cores mostly in 44 but with one in 34,These guys will most likely be taken out by Rogue Traders then slowly die out.SINK
12.Deuces Wild:Located in 54 and 55 with INVICTA and The Evil Empire right beside them these guys wont be here long.SINK

Last edited:

DeletedUser21287

1.INVICTA: My alliance no comment
2.The Evil Empire: I think we all know this alliance isn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon,unless some suspicious reports come in. SWIM
3.Who Cares: These guys will most likely stay here for a while maybe even the end of the world,them and The Evil empire will be the main contenders for 55. SWIM
4.Phobia:I think these guys will be here for a while but since they are beside Who Cares and written in blood in ocean 45 don't see them here for the long run. FLOAT
5.Rogue Traders: Great team ,I can see this team going far and will probably take out nocturnos at some point.SWIM
6.Black Widows:Smack dab on the border of 54 and 44 and surrounded by INVICTA,Rogue Traders and Evil Empire these guys will be dead very soon.SINK
7.The Varangian Guard:These guys are already getting beat up by The Evil Empire and Who cares but even so I think that they will be here for the long run,have some good players and good leadership and they may not win this world but will probably be in for the long run on the defensive. FLOAT
8.Written in blood:Good team with some good players, on the border of ocean 45 and 35,i can see them taking over 45 fairly easily as there only competition is Phobia.SWIM
9.D.T.L:Kinda in a mosh pit right now,I don't see them lasting for the long run with how many alliances are in the area.SINK
10.Dost Teknesi Hanedan:Same situation as D.T.L.Massive mosh pit and I don't see them surviving either.SINK
11.Nocturnos:.These guys are by far the most spread out,Have 3 mini cores mostly in 44 but with one in 34,These guys will most likely be taken out by Rogue Traders then slowly die out.SINK
12.Deuces Wild:Located in 54 and 55 with INVICTA and The Evil Empire right beside them these guys wont be here long.SINK

Invicta are made up of Russians also I hear!

DeletedUser50245

its Invicta vs. the Russians in the end :D i'm eager to see how good their players are ... all i hear is that they have perfect timings both off and defensively :D
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser55151

And remember Mr. Chickenwing aka. timothy dewey. Never seen such a noob with so many agreements with so many players...
Maybe you should get your tongue out of the Russians butt... before it gets stuck there...? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50245

And remember Mr. Chickenwing aka. timothy dewey. Never seen such a noob with so many agreements with so many players...
Maybe you should get your tongue out of the Russians but... before it gets stuck there...? o_O
i barely know Tim ... ;) i'm only concerned about provoking the Soviets :D i like a good challenge ... Black Widows are boring

Status
Not open for further replies.