Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

mats25

Phrourach
the best and longest swimming alliance in this world...listen guyes!!!..is The Heaven...yuuuhuuu..you ask why?..
chause we are so good ,evereybody wants a little pease from us and try those same cityes where we live...and again and again,we are good example to them how to build cityes and how good we are doing it...sametime i feel sry for those guyes who cant do nothing more than eat and use they mouth for diplomacy...
so there are no alliance who sink ...this is the alliance what shows the direction....chause most of them following us and ready to move in to our new houses...
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

heh..bit humor...ouuyee

The first five will stay...but after a month...
1.The Devils...
2.Invicta
3.Rogue...
4.Who cares
5.Phobia
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

Nowbody did not asked about the winner..ok ,ok i do not tell then.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser54192

Is it bad that The Haven is also losing to Obsidian Vanguard? Not as impressive a score as Rogue Traders have achieved, but still.... losing cities to an alliance that only had 5 players at the time isn't a good sign.

mats25

Phrourach
Is it bad that The Haven is also losing to Obsidian Vanguard? Not as impressive a score as Rogue Traders have achieved, but still.... losing cities to an alliance that only had 5 players at the time isn't a good sign.
five is not a number same is 60 not a number if only 5 is active..and you shuld know that...i am not arquing here..just wanted a bit positive vibes here...we all know what is the play..bad choices and wrong relations...lets keep eaten and lets keep building...lol

DeletedUser54192

It's been a while since the last Top 12 analysis and I haven't written one for this world yet, so I thought I'd give it a go. I used GREPOLIFE for the statistics and locations. I've been writing this in sections during the day, so apologies if there have been a few minor changes in conquest scores since then. I've tried to avoid personal bias where possible, but accept that a little may have creeped in. Please try not to get too offended by any of it. Any comments or (constructive) criticism welcome. :)

1. INVICTA
  • BP - 2nd | ABP - 2nd | DBP - 9th
  • Wars: 70-0 vs Deuces Wild, 43-0 vs Fight Club, 27-0 vs Black Widows
  • They're a strong team, no doubt about that. Lots of familiar faces from en97's MGGA and en99's Repossession Agents + Suicide Squad, as well as some from en95's TINAE. They've been at the top for a while now, still managing to keep ahead of The Evil Empire's growth rate. Dominating their core ocean - it's not completely clear yet, but they have done well at crushing resistance in the area, and they should clear their core ocean completely without much difficulty. Their NAP with Rogue Traders has secured their western front, allowing them to fully focus on cleaning up their core ocean. Good ABP score from their multiple OPs gives them a nice total BP ranking. Their DBP is lacking, but that seems to be because no major teams are attacking them heavily, so it's not exactly their fault. The second branch (that they are slowly absorbing into their main branch) adds a few more familiar faces, but they aren't intending to keep it for long, so it won't be a numbers advantage later on. Despite any personal opinions, their leadership did well on Pagasae, and I don't see that changing soon. An alliance that is focused on WWs, growth and keeping their core spotless will be a key focus for them. SWIM.

2. THE EVIL EMPIRE
  • BP - 1st | ABP - 1st | DBP - 4th
  • Wars: 52-1 vs Varangian Guard, 33-1 vs Who Cares, 31-1 vs Dost Teknesi Hanedan
  • A lot of controversy about this team. Definitely a powerhouse, although where the power comes from is hotly debated. Currently fighting a major war against Who Cares. Surprisingly strong start to that war, but the conquest rate is slowing down significantly, so it will be interesting to see how this war develops over time. The DBP rank is a surprise for many, as it appears that no major team is attacking them heavily enough to justify that ranking. There are a couple of rumours going around about this, including that they are supporting We Are the Dost Problem against Phobia/HELL. Most likely aiming for a crown, but seem to be focusing more on big fights at the moment. SWIM if they continue as they are, FLOAT/SINK if certain popular rumours turn out to be true.

3. Who Cares
  • BP - 3rd | ABP - 3rd | DBP - 1st
  • Wars: 1-33 vs The Evil Empire, 25-0 vs Varangian Guard, 15-0 vs Savages.
  • Another team that has a stacked roster with lots of familiar faces, primarily from en95/97's Noobs, but with plenty from other teams on those worlds as well. Good start with decisive offensives against Savages and Varangian Guard. Since then they've become The Evil Empire's primary target. A slightly surprising start to that war, however they do appear to be improving quickly, losing noticeably fewer cities since then. I see this team continuing to improve in their war against The Evil Empire, so it will be interesting to see the long-term development of that war. Some thought that they would or still might collapse under the rather relentless assault from The Evil Empire, but having played with a number of them, I can safely say that that's no more than wishful thinking or an underestimation of their spirit. They've been through tough situations on previous worlds so they aren't a stranger to fighting against the odds and coming out on top, although this new situation does present a slightly tougher challenge, so a more drawn-out war seems likely. One of the teams that is here to fight rather than to play for a crown. SWIM and will be picking up speed again over time.

4. Phobia
  • BP - 4th| ABP - 4th | DBP - 12th
  • Wars: 23-0 vs Pleasure Cult, 17-1 vs We Are The Dost Problem, 14-0 vs D.T.L
  • This team has already changed noticeably since it's arrival. Initially dropped in with the name Dark Union, they were a premade almost entirely formed from en94's Imperium. They absorbed the premade The Hen House fairly early on, the details of which triggered a split between the original leaders, causing two of them to leave. They seem to have another branch in the form of HELL, although it's not an academy from what I've heard. They've got a solid core in 45 and decent ABP so far. The low DBP implies that they haven't properly been tested yet, so it will be interesting to see how they fare when that does happen. Looking fairly strong now, but I think they need to settle down a bit and avoid any future internal issues in order to guarantee a safe future. SWIM at this point, the long term is a little harder to predict for this team. FLOAT/SINK if they continue to have internal issues. Assume that they are here to pick up a crown if they can, but not seen solid evidence either way at this stage.

5. Rogue Traders
  • BP - 6th | ABP - 5th | DBP - 19th
  • Wars: 38-0 vs The Haven, 23 vs Fight Club, 19-1 vs Obsidian Vanguard
  • Another team with a stacked roster with a number of familiar faces. Many of them last seen in various alliances on en95, however a number of them have been playing together for a longer. Primarily cleaning up their core at the moment, and (unfortunately) I don't see them slowing down any time soon. First hand experience shows good coordination and fighting skills. Much lower DBP than any of the teams above them indicates that they haven't really been hit. It'll be interesting to see them defend as well as attack (partially because I might survive longer), but it shouldn't cause major issues for them. Another alliance that is here to fight rather than to play for Wonders, they will probably move into some major wars later rather than focusing on core density or expanding into the rim. SWIM.

6. Written In Blood
  • BP - 11th | ABP - 7th | DBP - 24th
  • Wars: 24-0 vs Epic Shadow, 19-0 vs Vanguard, 14-0 vs Red Medicine.
  • Strong team with a history of playing together. Currently have a fairly decent core set up in West 45. Good options for growth, either expanding further into 35 or trying to take out Phobia/HELL for greater control of 45. 2 branches means that they should have plenty of players to guard against member attrition over time, possibly giving them a bit of an advantage in the long run. A bit lower on the total BP than expected, but that is most likely due to the slightly later actual start. Solid leadership, decent core and good roster means SWIM. The main query I have about this alliance is whether or not they will be joining in with Wonders: they have done so in the past, but chose not to on en95, so it could go either way. Their choice may impact their choice of direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

7. BLOOD HELLRAISERS
  • BP - 19th | ABP - 14th | DBP - 32nd
  • Wars: 21-0 vs Epic Shadow, 13-0 vs Vanguard, 8-0 vs Red Medicine.
  • Written In Blood's 2nd branch. Not really much to comment. I'd like to see them improve in the BP rankings, but that is probably due to late formation, so harder to say at this stage. Same as Written In Blood's analysis. May be absorbed into main branch if Bloods choose not to go for WWs, likely to be kept as a 2nd branch if Bloods decide that they want a crown. ACADEMY.

8. BLACK WIDOWS
  • BP - 5th | ABP - 8th | DBP - 2nd
  • Location: Southeast 54, Southwest 44, some presence in Northeast 45 and a scattering across 44.
  • Wars: 0-27 vs INVICTA, 12-0 vs Champions, 5-0 vs Alchemy Assault.
  • They took rather a hammering from INVICTA, but they are still around unlike some of the other teams who were hit hard this early on. The fact that their 2 other biggest war scores are against alliances that have been basically dead for a while doesn't exactly bode well, however they are still somehow growing. They recently lost one of their main leaders (the cod father), which isn't a good sign. Their early NAP with Rogue Traders must still be in place due to a lack of any noticeable war score. Unfortunately I think it's a slow SINK for them from here, with the risk of a more rapid fall if Rogue Traders think Widows would be better as food rather than friends.

9. D.T.L
  • BP - 9th | ABP - 9th | DBP - 8th
  • Location: South 44, scattered cities in North 45 and other parts of 44.
  • Wars: 7-12 vs Dost Teknesi Hanedan, 0-14 vs Phobia, 5-3 vs Nocturnos.
  • Another team with 2 branches (2nd branch down in 25th place), this team seems to have received less attention from the community than others both above it and below it in the rankings. They've got an core in South 44, but it's not the tightest, and they have a decent number of cities scattered around outside of that core. Their BP rankings are similar to their points rankings, so they don't seem to be running from fights, nor have they been involved in some particularly exceptional fighting on either end. Their war scores are mixed, so nothing particular of note there, except for the score against Phobia. I think this DTL will lose to Phobia in 45, but will survive in 44 until they get targeted by Rogue Traders, which isn't a war I think they would win due to average performance so far. FLOAT for now, then SINK later on.

10. Nocturnos
  • BP - 12th | ABP - 11th | DBP - 10th
  • Wars: 5-5 vs D.T.L., 3-5 vs D.T.L, 1-4 vs Dost Teknesi Hanedan.
  • Another team in the Top 12 that has been basically under the radar, and for similar reasons. Low war scores, BP rankings fairly consistent with their size, not heard about them being involved in any major wars. They've got a decent small core in central 44, with a slightly looser cluster in Southwest 44, and a few cities scattered elsewhere in that ocean. They don't seem to be fighting any of the major teams near them, which could be some strategic diplomacy, or may just be the other teams still working on their cores. FLOAT for now, then FLOAT/SINK in the long run, depending on their diplomacy with other nearby major teams (primarily Rogue Traders). They could be one of the dark horses of this world, but no signs of that yet.

11. Deuces Wild
  • BP - 8th | ABP - 10th | DBP - 3rd
  • Location: Southeast 54, Northeast 55, Southwest 64, scattered cities elswhere in 55.
  • Wars: 0-71 vs Invicta, 0-11 vs Invicta II, 6-0 vs Spartan Crew
  • It's not looking great for this team. They recently got hammered by INVICTA, hence their high DBP ranking. Their remaining cities are vaguely clustered around the 54/55/64/65 hub, but that's not necessarily a good thing, as Invicta will most likely be aiming to clear them out of 54, and The Evil Empire will probably kick them out of 55 at some point (they are focusing on Who Cares at the moment). Their future depends a lot on their own actions at this stage. If they decide to stay where they are, they will be in for a very rough ride, but they do have the option of expanding into the rim and setting up there. SINK if things continue as they are, maybe FLOAT if they can set themselves up in 64/65 and keep going.

12. Dost Teknesi Hanedan
  • BP - 7th | ABP - 6th | DBP - 6th
  • Wars: 1-31 vs The Evil Empire, 12-7 vs D.T.L, 5-4 vs D.T.L.
  • They started off with rather bad positioning - one core in north 55, and a completely separate one around the 44/45 border. That hasn't gone well for them in the short term, as they've lost basically all their cities in 55 to The Evil Empire. Their remaining territory isn't too bad - their core is a bit loose, but they've got a decent foothold in 45, which is the ocean which is probably the safest core ocean at the moment. The lack of a war score against Phobia despite overlapping territories implies that they have some sort of deal with them. I think they will survive for now, but I don't see them keeping up with some of the other top alliances as this world progresses. FLOAT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.